Ch. 41

Black Cat

finally... .an update!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel groaned, shifting around. HIs hands starting to gently his kitty's back while the other hand was lightly scratching his ear. He inhaled the kitty's scent in his arms and hugged tighter. Soft, warm, and cozy, he liked this feeling. Being snuggled up in the blankets with the one Niel loves in his arms, he didnt mind living like this. Sighing tiredly, he slowly opened his eyes. It never last long, there is always something that happens invlolving with Chunji. It annoyed him, he didnt like his kitty being in danger. He wondered why bad things kept happening to them. 'Is it because he is a black cat? Black cat.. being cursed cat.'

NIel mentally cursed inside his head and bit his lips. No, never. It could never be that, it is never because of Chunji, never his fault. He hugs Chunji tighter, feeling guilty for thinking such horrible thoughts. Chunji being lost in the dorm, wasnt his fault. It was Niel's, for leaving the poor kitty alone not knowing where he was. Luckily, G.D. and the others found him. Then it happened, with his mother. He shook the horrible thoughts, it was because of that kid, Chunji's inner self. Then this, it was his fault, his! It was because of that girl, the one he dated.

So why, why does everything happen to his kitty? Chunji deserve a good life, he needs one. Niel will provide him one, as soon as this is all over. He hears a faint knocking on the door. "Umm.. you awake yet Niel?" it was Seungri's voice.

"Yea.. I will be there soon.. just have to wake up Chunji..." he replied.

"Okay.. everything is there in the bathroom.. come down for breakfast.. you guys havent had dinner either," he said feeling abit worried.

"Sorry.. we will," Niel yawned kissing Chunji's head. He slowly sat up looking at his sleeping kitty. He noticed Chunji's face a bit red and removed some of the hair on his face. Carrassing his cheek, he leaned in kissing him on the nose. "Chunji.. come on.. its time to get up." he gently shook theother but didnt even budge. "Chunji," he whispered but only received a twitch. Smiling, he shook his head, "Alright.. fine. Sleep a bit more.." he walked into the bathroom to do his needs.

Just as he finished, he walked out feeling refreshed. Walking out the bathroom, he went over to the bed, seeing his kitty breathing a bit heavy his face red. Furrowing his brows, he shook his kitty, "Chunji? Chunji are you okay?" he touched the others face and his eyes widened, "Oh god.. I think you are having fever!" he stated. He tried to wake Chunji up again, "Chunji.. come on, wake up.." 

His kitty stirred in his slumber and slowly opened his eyes squirming around, "Niel," his voice was a soft whisper and Niel got worried.

"Oh god, this isnt good." he mumbled and as soon as he said that some one came in.

"Hey Niel, come and eat will you," G.D. stopped looking at him, "whats wrong?"

"Its Chunji, he's sick..." he moved the hair on Chunji, trying to clear his face, "why.." he whispered.

"Oh.. I will go get Mr. Kang!" he rushed out the door as Niel walked into the bathroom getting a wet towel.

He came rushing back and placed it on his head, "its okay... you will be fine.." he sighed feeling very irritated. Why was everything happpening to his kitty? It's as if, the world was against them. But he could just be thinking to much into it.

He watched as Chunji was lookng around, sweating and feeling very hot. "Niel..." his voice was barely audible and Niel turned as he heard them come in.

"Daniel.. Chunji" the teahcer walked in along with G.D. "how is he?"

"Not good.." he answered and watched as he felt Chunji's head, "where are the others?"

"They are still down.. I told them not to come.. that you were pretty upset and that they'll upset you more. It worked wonder," he smiled slightly. he glanced at Chunji, "poor guy. First the whole chasing thing and now this, cant you guys take a break.."

Niel couldnt help but agree. "Daniel... I.. dont know how this is possible... his temperature is.. it.." Mr. Kang looked troubled taking the thermometer out and checking it.

"What.. number is it?"

"114... farenheit, it... it is very risky going pass 103.. but," his voice trailed off seeing their faces blanched.

"Wh-what.. no.. that cant be," he walked towards Chunji his hair, "How is that possible.. people dont live pass 103.. sir," he was panicking, freaking out!

"Its okay... its probably normal for them, since Chunji is half cat right," G.D. tried to lighten the mood but it doesnt seem to be working. "I'll get some food.."

Niel looked at the man looking for answers but the man knew none. Swallowing his throat he turned back to the kitty, "Chunji.. try not to sleep okay. I am here, look at me.." he didnt know why but the thought of his kitty sleeping got him scared. Scared that he might not wake up.

Chunji tried keeping his eyes open looking at the other and turned seeing G.D. walk in, "here some food.."

 

Ricky and Seungri was pacing back and forth worried. "Would you guys stop that, its too annoying," Daesung grumbled glaring at them.

"But.. I wanna know what happened!! He wont let us go up there, I wanna see Chunji Kitty!" RIcky said looking like he would exlplode.

"I know right.. I mean.. what if its serious!!" Seungri shrieked.

"OH MY GODD!!" Daesung groaned clutching his head.

Taeyang chuckled walking up to his lover and and pulled him down to sit, "Its okay.. I am sure he would tell us.."

Cap grabbed Ricky and pulled him down on his lap, "He's right.. stop worrying."

Ricky gasped blushing red, "What are you doing?!?! And how can I stop, do you know how long they were up there? And let go of me?!?!" he squirmed, struggling to get off but the older's grip was too strog, "hyung!!"

He sighed plopping his chin on the other's shoulder, "You know.. I am losing my patience... when will you confess to me?" L.joe choked on his pancake and started laughing hysterically.

"What?!" Ricky shireked but yelped as he felt Cap's lips on his neck.

"Come on.. just admit it!"

Ricky felt his heart pound and the blood rushing to his cheeks, "NO!!"

He sighed looking striaght into his eyes, "OKay fine... what if I confess first.. you are just too stubborn to tell me yourself.."

Ricky scoffed grititng his teeth, "Really.. okay yea sure.. and that girl-"

"Was my cousin... I was lying," he interupted.

"Wha... why?!"

"I wanted you tell me how you felt about me.. I could see it Ricky, the way you look at me.." he whispered.

Ricky felt as if his heart would pop out. Gulping he laughed, "What are you talking about I do-"

"Ricky, I love you.." he just said it just like that and the younger froze widening his eyes looking at him. He could clearly see the blush on his cheeks which he found cute.

"Y-you do.." Ricky stuttered stumbling on his words.

Smiling he leaned in, "Yea.. for a long time.."

He wanted to oppose but what can he do, he really did like the older. Biting his lips he saw tthe older lean in capturing his lips and Ricky instantly kissed back. He realy was tried of fighting against his feelings. He really had no idea how he fell for this ridiculous but hot hyung. It got to the point where there was tongue action that someone interupted.

"OH MY GOD!! TOOO MUCH PDA!!! STOP!!" Daesung screamed as he looked away. The two stopped blushing slightly forgeting about the others.

Ljoe chuckled calming down still eating his food, "That was very corny man!!" he looked at his own lover who seemed to be in his own thoughts, "you okay yeobo?"

"I dont know.. something seems off... something is wrong," he mumbled not haivng a good vibe from this. 

"Dont worry.. everything is fine.."

"But where is.."

"!" Top cursed as he turned away from the window, "how the hell did they find this place? G.D. NIEL!"

"What happened," Taeyang asked walking to the window.

"They found us.. somehow.." he walked towards the steps, "guys!"

 

"Come on Chunji please eat some more.. you barely even took a bite," Niel was trying to feed his kitty but barely even took any food. He sghed not knowing what to do.

"He probably isnt hungry... did you trying giving him the drink?" 

"Yea.." he looked over at Mr. Kang, "sir what do I do?"

"Hmm... he probably never got sick.. I dont think there is anything we can do..." he sighed looking at him with worry. Niel flinched as he heard Top voice.

"What happened?" Niel asked frantically.

Top came up panting, "They found us!"

"What, but how," G.D. questioned.

"I dont know.. I.. I am sorry I dont know," he looked at Niel who looked like his soul just left his body.

"But.. how.. why.. Chunji is sick.." his voice wavered, he felt as if he was about to lose it. They heard knocking on the door and Niel clenched his fist.

"Isnt there a way out..?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Where is the back door... I will take Chunji and run for it.. you sguys stay here and make it seem like we are not here but that we are hiding in here okay," Niel said looking at them. G.D. looking confused just nodded his head.

"Alright go.. head out the back... just run... we own a mini forest at the back. some acres of land or something.. just go there.." Top suggsted and Niel picked Chunj up on his back.

Nodding he looked at them, "Got it.. just.. make them go away.." he ran out Top leading them.

G.D looked at the teacher, "Umm.. I think we should go down and take care of the guests.." he said and the other nodded hurrying as the knocking got louder.

As Niel stepped out he looked back, "Okay.. um.."

"We will go after you or call you if something happens okay," Top was nervous as well, he was never in a situation like this.

Nodding he smiled, "Okay... I will... thank you.. for everything," and he tunred on heels running out. As he hit the woods he didnt stop. He can feel CHunji's heart beat and the warmth radiating out. His breath also tickled his neck. "I wont let anything happen to.. I promise.." he sniffed, he can feel tears running through his eyes. "I am sorry Chunji.. I dont know why tis keeps happening to you.. I will promise to make things better.."

Chunji snuggled his head in his neck, "Niel..."

"Dont worry.. just stay awake Chunji.. stay with me," he whispered trying not to fall as he was running a bit faster.

"Stay awake.." he repeated, his head was pounding and he felt dizzy. Chunji did not like this feeling, "stay awake.." he started to cry at the state he was in. Chunji was never sick before and it was hard to cope with.

"No dont cry Chunji please.. stay strong.."

"Don cry.. hic... stay strong.. hic.." he hiccuped as he sobbed.

Biting his lips, Niel felt an tremendous pang of guilt, "No its okay.. Niel is here.. everything will be fine.. okay.." his voice felt heavy and he didnt know what to do. 

"Everything.. hic.. fine.."

"Chunji I love you okay.. know that," he blinked the tears away wanting to be strong.

Chunji breathed in and out his eyes feeling heavy, "I love you.... love you.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally! yeaaa srry its just i ahve skool and i am really busy!!!

i am glad i updated his though!!

I hope you like this..

dunno when the next time my update is though...

enjoy!!

^^