Ch. 21

Black Cat

ok updatiing...

-------------------------------------

"Quickly quickly.... we can't take too long... are you done with those..?"

"Yes sir... he seems to stop shaking so much..."

"Tch... like I care... throw him in the dungeon.. and lock away this beast.. he will die soon..."

"Al-alright.. but sir... how can he do harm.. he can't even-"

"Are you questioning me?!?!"

"N-no sir.. I'll go take him away.."

His eyes widened as he sat up suddenly, he was sweating a bit. He took deep breaths and turned his head to see her sleeping. He shivered slightly as he stood up, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "This is not good..." he looked across from the water, "I wonder if you had the same dream as I did..." he bit his lips as he shook his head, "no.. I have to get it back.." and with that he jumped in the water.

---------------------------------------------

Chunji's eyes flew open as he gasped. He sat up, looking around the room, it's Niel's room. His body shook as the images flashed through his head. He didnt like them, not at all. The kitty bit his lips as he started to cry, wiping the tears away. Niel came out of the bathroom, shocked. "Chunji.. why are you crying?" he walked to his kitty and pulled him in to a hug. "Did you have a bad dream.. it's okay.. it's only fake.." he calmed the other down, his hair, petting his ears. "Must have been some dream huh..." Chunji sniffed as he hiccuped, clinging onto Niel's shirt.

"Hic.. N-Niel..." 

He sighed, hugging him tighter, "Shh.. its okay... it was only a bad dream... come on.. let's get you ready..."

------------

"We have no classes yay!!!" Ricky cheered, as he ran to the kitchen where Changjo was cooking breakfast.

"Are the rest up," Changjo asked, flipping his food.

Cap nodded, "Yea.. they are.."

Changjo continued to make the breakfast. L.joe took a grape and popped it in his mouth, "So... do you know what you are making for lunch.. you know for the guy you like..."

Changjo turned a bit pink and nodded his head, "Yea... I do.."

He smiled and popped another grape in his mouth, "Good.. this has to go perfect... have you figured out how to ask him.."

Changjo shook his head as he bit his lips, "No.."

"Hmm... okay.. listen.. you guys are going to go on a picnic and get everything ready in the basket. Then go up to him and say, 'Hey.. lets go on a picnic..'.." L.joe said thinking it through himself. He smiled, "yup, thats the kinda guy he is.. casual..ly weird..."

"What hyung?"

"N-nothing... so did you hear.."

"Yup.. I did..."

Niel and Chunji came out the room and into the kitchen. Ricky ran up to him and hugged him, "Morning Chunji kitty.."

"Good morning.." Chunji smiled.

"Morning.." Changjo said.

Niel yawned as he stretched his limbs, "Morning, Changjo, Ricky, L.joe, and Cap hyung.."

"Good morning Cap hyung.." Chunji recited the last part.

Cap laughed as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "Morning Chunji.." 

Niel sighed, gritting his teeth, "It's not even nine and I am already witnessing the stupid couple..."

Changjo smirked as he patted Niel's shoulder, "Dude.. get over it.. you have a girlfriend.." he whispered in Niel's ear.

Niel just chuckled bitterly as he punched Changjo's shoulder, "Zip it.. or I'll glue it.." he whispered back harshly.

L.joe eyes those two and smirked, "This might not be so hard..."

"Okay.. breakfast is ready.." Changjo said as he placed all the food down on the table.

"So.. what are we going to do today.." Ricky said, as he was muching on some food.

"Homework," was all Niel said and he groaned. 

"But why?!?!"

"After we finished our homework.. then we can do something.."

Ricky pouted, "But.. thats.." he glared at Niel then sighed, "fine.."

"Hmm.. we can finish our homework before lunch.." L.joe mumbled.

Cap looked at Changjo and L.joe. What he and Ricky heard last night was surprising. Changjo liked a guy, and L.joe was helping him. But what confused him was why L.joe, he is the biggest player in school. He sighed, it wasn't any of his buisiness anyway. He continued eating until he realized a certain kitty was watching him. He smiled, "What's wrong Chunji..."

Chunji just looked at him, pointing to his lips. Cap understood and wiped the food from his lips, "Thanks Chunji..."

"Hey Chunji.." Niel called, gaining his attention. He just had enough of those two, it was annoying him like hell. He swears he thinks Cap is doing this on purpose. "Here try this.. go 'ahh'"

"Ahh.." Chunji opened his mouth taking in the food, munching it happily. Niel chuckled as he realized he might've given his kitty too much, seeing as how Chunji's mouth was full.

"Awww.." Ricky took out his phone and took a pic, "that's really cute.."

Changjo sighed, "Wow... poor Chunji.. he doesnt even realize what's going on.."

"What's going on.." L.joe asked.

"Oh nothing.."

----------------

They were doing their homework after eating. Chunji sat there playing with the blocks adn with Ricky, who claimed that finished his homework early. L.joe looked at the clock, "Niel.. Changjo is making lunch here okay.. go Changjo.."

"What.." he looked at him confused, why would he make it here, "but wh-"

"Just go.. I'll finish your homework.. besides it doesnt really matter anyway.." he mumbled.

"Uh.. okay.." Niel raised his eyebrow highly confused.

"Do you have a picnic basket..." he asked.

"Um.. yea... in the closet.." Niel aswered as he continued his work.

Changjo, still confused, walked to the closet. "Hey.. whats this.. oh and found it.." he walked back holding a box.

"Oh.. that is a fun kit.. you can make all kinds of braclets and things in there.. it was a gift from my little cousin," Niel smiled as he took the box and remembered the times he use to use it.

"You had a girly fun kit.." L.joe scoffed as he started to laugh. Changjo punched him.

Niel shrugged his shoulders, "It was fun.. though.. I dont need it.. hey Chunji... you want to play with this.. Ricky show him.."

Ricky grabbed it and opened it, "Wow.."

Chunji's eyes widened as he stared in awe. What were these shiny glittery objects? He touched one and picked it up. "You dont eat these okay.. you make a bracelet like this," Ricky said as he demonstrated how to create one. Chunji just copied him.

Changjo walked into the kitchen to start on his food. L.joe smiled satisfied, everything is going as planned nothing will ruin it. 

-------------------------------------------------

She shifted in her sleep, tossing to one side. Her eyes fluttered open. Sighing, she looked at her hand, the blackness grew up to her wrists, her veins looked like it was about to explode. She picked up the glove, she took off. She couldnt sleep anymore, she was a bit worried. Something was going to happen, and she knows it. "Just sleep.. dont think... just sleep..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Changjo was finishing up his food while th other were finishing up their homework. L.joe finished Changjo's now all he has to finish was his. "You guys done yet.." Cap asked.

"Almost.." Niel replied.

Chunji was having too much with his new toy. He already made two of them and is wearing them. Now he is making a third one, and was making it for Niel. "Okay finished.." Niel shouted.

L.joe looked over at Changjo and was all done. "Yup.. nothing could ruin this.." he said to himself.

Cap was finishing up as well until someone knocked on the door. Ricky stood up, "I'll get it.." he opened the door and was surprised to find someone.

"Misun.." Niel said shocked as he stood up, "hey.. what's up.. how did you..."

"I thought I might lead her here.. she was wondering around aimlessly.. afraid that someone might take her.. so I was being a good friend and lead her here," GD said as he stood by her.

L.joe's eyes twitched as he groaned inwardly, "Yea.. such a good friend.. haha.. great.. plan failed.." he mumbled.

Niel smiled as he went up to her and hugged her, "Its good to see you.. and thanks dude.."

GD smiled, "Sure thing.. I am going to go now.. see ya.. bye Chunji.." he waved as he left.

Chunji waved back and looked up at the girl. Why was she here? Misun came in as she sat next to Niel, "Hello.. I thought I might surprise you and come see you...."

Changjo came out but when he saw Misun, his mood went down, "Oh.. hi Misun.. didnt know you were here..." he smiled bitterly at her.

She giggled, "I just got here.."

L.joe sighed, he did not like the look on Changjo's face. "Sorry dude.." he mumbled.

"Were you guys going on a picnic.." she asked.

"Oh uh.. we were just doing our homework..." Changjo said. Chunji looked at them, something was not right.

"Yea.. then Changjo made lunch.." L.joe said through gritted teeth.

"Yup.. uh.. hey.. lets go on a picnic.. L.joe.." Changjo gulped, as his heart skipped a beat. This was nerve wrecking.

L.joe looked at him and smiled, their first plan didnt work, so why not enjoy it themselves. He felt bad for Changjo, so he couldnt say no, "Sure.. do you guys wanna come.. and leave these couple alone..."

Changjo frowned, this was not how it was suppose to work. Why was it going like this? "Sure..." Ricky answered. 

The thought of Chunji going with Cap gave him a slight agitation, "Uh.. Chunji is going to stay here.. I have something do to.." Niel said.

"Awww.." Ricky pouted. Misun looked at Chunji ang glared, she didnt like him.

"Come one.. see ya guys.. have fun.." L.joe said walking out the door, forgetting all about his homework.

Changjo grumbled, too depressed, "Fine.." he walked behind him.

Cap dragged Ricky out, "Have fine.. call or text if you need anything..." he said.

"Bye Chunji.." Ricky shouted, glad that he had put on the beanie hat on Chunji during breakfast.

Chunji waved to them and went back to creating his bracelet. "I'll be back.. just gonna head to the bathroom.." Niel said as he walked out.

"Okay.." Misun smiled and when Niel was gone, she glared at Chunji, "so... Chunji..."

Chunji looked up at her and cocked his head, she was talking. "You and.. Niel are roomates... thats nice... is there anything between you guys.." she just got to the point.

Chunji didnt understand anything she was saying, "hm.."

She gritted her teeth as she glared, "I am not stupid.." she whispered, "I ma talking about the time in the kareokee.. I saw you guys.." she poked Chunji's chest, "you do know that he is dating me right.. so you have no right to interfere..."

Chunji just stared at her, a bit afraid, he didnt like her. "Why dont you say anything.." she fisted her hands.

When Chunji saw Niel coming out he smiled, "Niel.."

Niel smiled back, "Chunji... so.. Misun... did you get lost coming here.." he sat next to Chunji, creating a bracelet also.

Misun didnt like this but she placed on a smile anyway, "Well.. I guess.."

-----------------------------------------------

They just sat there awkward. Changjo was sipping his drink, looking mad as hell. L.joe cursed that girl in his mind, he really did feel bad. Ricky and Cap just looked at each other, having no idea what to do.

"Um... so.. the food is good.." L.joe complimented.

"Mhm.." was all Changjo said.

He sighed, "Sorry.. Changjo is a bit moody.."

"We can tell.." Ricky answered. "Hey... why dont you think Niel wouldn't let Chunji come.."

"I dont know.. didnt he say he wanted to do something.." Cap answered.

"Yea right.. he was just jealous.." Changjo mumbled, looking away from them and shooting daggers at an imaginary L.joe.

" I got a text from him..." Cap said, "he want us to some back and look after Chunji so he can go somewhere with Misun.. we just got here.."

"So.. come on lets go!!" Ricky said, getting up.

L.joe looked at Changjo who didnt even seem like he was listening, "No.. you guys go.. we will stay.."

"Suit yourself.." Ricky said as he ran.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Yay..." Misun clapped, "I am looking forward to that movie.."

Niel sighed, "i dont know.. I mean I hate leaving Chunji..." he smiled at his kitty who was busy making his third bracelet.

"Its okay.. you texted them right... so it'll be fine! Yay.. I cant wait.." she smiled, trying to get rid of the glare she has on Chunji.

"it's been like 10 minutes... they should be here by now..." Niel said. He stood up, "Stay here with him... I'll go see if they are getting close.." he opened the door and walked out.

Chunji noticed that Niel left and also stood up, he didnt like being alone, "Niel.."

"Oh no no no..." she pushed him back, "I dont see what your problem.. I dont care if you cant speak korean.. but listen to me.. Niel is mine.. and mine only, it took me awhile to get him.. and I am keeping him.."

Chunji looked at her confused, he really did not understand what she was saying, but he was scared of her. Chunji really didnt like her, he tried to get across again, "Niel.."

"No.." she snatched the unfinished bracelet and pushed him causing him to fall, "you wont see him.."

Chunji looked up horrified, his lips quviering, "N-Niel.."

"Would you stop calling him... I told you.. he is mine.. so stay away from him.. if I see anything happen between you two.. you are going to get it.." she ripped the bracelet, the beads falling everywhere. Chunji's eyes widened, it broke, the bracelet he made for Niel, it broke, she broke it. "here.. take this too.." she threw the rest of the bracelet at him, and the piece of metal from the bracelet scratched Chunji's right wrist a bit as she threw it at him. She walked out, slamming the door shut.

Chunji looked at the shut door and the pieced of beads. He was getting scared, especially of her. His lips trembled as tears rolled down, but worst of all, he started to feel pain. The wrist that was cut, was bleeding and Chunji started to cry. But something was weird, it wasnt bleeding red, it was bleeding black.

----------------------------------------------

kk i am done...

sorry if it isnt good...

but yea..

and sorry for mistakes.. there were tons at the last chapt..

but enjoy

^^