Ch. 31

Black Cat

I AM SOOO FREAKIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIIING!! SCHOOL.. BLAME SCHOOL!! I HAD THIS SCHOOL PLAY THING AND I AM IN THE ORCHESTRA SO I HAD TO SKIP CLASSES AND STAY AFTER TO SCHOOL TO PRACTICE AND STUFF AND DO HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS WHEN I GET HOME AND I HAVE TO MAKE UP WORK AND RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN A MIDDLE OF HUGE TESTING!! UGH.. IT JUST GETS WORSE.. BUT THE PLAY ENDED AND MY TESTING PART IS DONE SO I JUST HAVE PROJECTS AND HOMEWORK.. SOO TODAY I HAVE SOME TIME.. SO SORRY.. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE NEXT AS SOON AS I CAN SO ENJOY THIS FAILED CHAPTER!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy stood beside her as she placed her fingers on Chunji's forehead. The other watched as the liquid in her started to drain out and insert itself in Chunji. Niel looked away not wanting to see, he didnt like this. This wasnt fair, nothing was fair. Though, life isnt fair and he knows it. He stared at the others who were also avoiding looking at them. He saw L.joe hugging Changjo and he smiled, at least not all things were bad. 

"Hyung.. you okay?" Ricky asked as he peeked from Cap's arms that were wrapped around him.

Niel smiled again, "Yea.. fine.. glad to see you two are close.."

Ricky's face contorted into confusion not understanding. "Hyung.. I.. I am sorry.." he bit his lips as he snuggled into Cap who tightened his arms in return.

"Sorry for what..?"

Ricky glanced back at Chunji then looked at him. "It's not your fault.." Cap said Ricky's hair.

"Hyung's right.. it isnt your fault so dont apologize," Niel agreed. He glanced back at  L.joe and Changjo. It looked like Changjo was about to fall asleep. "You guys okay..?"

Changjo looked at Niel and nodded, "Yea.. are you okay hyung..?"

"You dont look so good," L.joe said.

Niel looked back at the others and saw that she was sitting there beside Chunji while the boy just stood there. "You guys finished.." Niel asked as he went towards them.

She smiled at him, "Yes.."

They both looked at him and Chunji still looked bruised around the eyes and the lips, "I thought this was gonna heal him.." Niel looked at the boy.

"That wasnt what was going to kill him. The acid in his stomach was going to kill him.. she prevented that from happening.. his facial appearence will have to heal on its own.." the boy answered as he looked up at her, his lips quivering again.

"How much time do I have.." she asked.

The boy shook his head, "I-I.. don't know." 

Chunji shifted in his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes. He turned his head and saw Niel and her, "Niel... mama.."

She covered as she Chunji's hair, tears falling out, "Ch-Chunji... you are awake.. I..am so sorry.."

Niel swallowed back a sob as he clenched his mouth, "Hey.. you okay.."

They helped Chunji sit up and his back was facing against a tree. "You should give him some water.. and maybe something to eat.." the boy spoke.

Niel went to grabbed some things with the help of the others as she pulled Chunji to her, his head on her shoulder while the boy was on her other side hugging her waist as she had an arm wrapped around him. Niel came back with some bread and some water.

"Chunji.. have some water," she took the bottle and placed it on his lips. Chunji looked very tired and weak. He slowly opened his mouth a bit as she poured the water in his mouth. Niel helped as he brushed his hand against Chunji's cheek.

"Chunji.. here is some bread.." Niel ripped a piece as he tried to feed him. Chunji only dug his face in her neck not wanting to eat. He felt very weak couldnt move as much, and he was still hurting.

"If he doesnt want to eat do not force him," the boy said as Niel nodded his head.

"Is he.. okay.." Changjo asked.

"Chunji.. is not feeling himself right now.. he is still trying to recover.."

"Will he be okay?" Ricky asked as tears were suddenly filling his eyes.

The boy nodded his head, "Just give it some time..."

She looked at her boys and she smiled. She could feel herself getting weaker as it was getting hard to move. She held hands with both of them. "I am really glad that you guys are okay.."

They both looked up at her as the tightened their hold, "Mama.."

She smiled at them, "I want you guys to get along well.. please be together... you will have to be strong for me okay.. be brave.. and be safe. Niel I want to thank you fo taking care of him for me.. please know that I aprreciate it.." Niel swallowed hard as he can only nod. She sighed, "Chunji.. know that I ahve always believed in you.. and I have always loved you. No matter what.. know that I always loved you.. and I still do.. okay.. I love you Chunji.. I always have.." she bent down and kissed the boy on the head and kissed Chunji on the forehead. She sniffed as she brought them closer together.

"Love.. you.. love you.." Chunji repeated looking up at her.

She smiled as she let out a soft laugh, "Yes.. I love you Chunji..."

"Love you.." Chunji snuggled into her, he had this feeling of something going wrong. The wind got colder as the sky grew a bit more dark. Everyone was quiet. "Mama.." Chunji spoke.

She looked down at him, "What is it..?"

Chunji looked at her. Something is wrong, why is she crying? "Mama..."

She breathed in and out, her bosy getting weaker. She pulled them close, "I am sorry for being a terrible mother.. I really do love you.."

"Mama.." 

She continued to hold their hand, she could feel herself getting more dizzy as her eyes blurred. The boy started to hug her more tightly as she his hair. She smiled as her eyes started to close, "Chunji please be safe..."

Chunji looked up at her as he felt her hand lossenig the grip and slipping out of his hand. "Mama..?"

"I love you Chunji.." a tear slipped from her eyes as everything started to spin. The others didnt want to see.

Chunji continued to stare at her, "Mama.." and her hand completely slipped from his and her eyes closed shut. The boy started to cry as Chunji looked at him. Why is he crying? Chunji looked at her and saw her eyes closed, why is she not moving? She is just sleeping right? "Mama.." he poked her cheek, wanting to wake her up. She started to turn pale. "Mama.."

"Chunji.." Niel spoke as he bent down and touched Chunji's shoulder, his eyes were glossy. 

"Niel.." Chunji hugged him happy to see him again. "Mama.." he wanted to know why she was like that.

"Chunji... she..she is gone.."

"Gone.." Chunji repeated, he night not understand but he got a sense of what he was saying. Chunji sniffed as he started to cry, "Gone.. mama gone..."

Niel his back calming his kitty, "It's okay.. I am still here Chunji.."

"What happens now," L.joe says.

The boy stood up wiping his tears. "We go home now.. Chunji.." Chunji turned around to look at the boy, "we have been through a lot. The black angel failed.. it wants to apologize... we have been seperated long enough.. Chunji.. it's time to become one again..." the boy said. "Nothing will happen.. I'll just be back with Chunji again.. everything will be the same.. there will be a flash.. and we will be back to your world again.. I am not sure where though.."

"Wait.. so you are going back..?" Ricky asked.

"What about.. her," Cap said softly.

"She will dissappear soon.. we have to go.. before they find us.." he turned back to Chunji, "I really did miss you Chunji.. it has been a while.. lets be one again.." he walked towards him and placed his fingers on Chunji's head. Everything soon turned white as the flash grew bigger.

When everyone opened their eyes again, they were at the school campus. "We are.. back.." Changjo said, "in public.. at least no one saw.."

"Chunji.." Niel hugged his kitty once again and Chunji hugged him back.

"Niel...mama.. gone.."

"I know.. come one.. lets go and take care of your injuries.." he scratched his ears making Chunji slightly purr. "I missed you Chunji.. you scared me so much.." he carried Chunji back, "come on.. you guys coming to my room?" they all nodded their heads.

What they didnt realize is that someone saw, "C-Chunji.. is a cat?!?!"

-------------------------------

okayyyy.. yea.. well i just needed to get the angst over with.. so yup!

like i said.. y chapter... belhh i know...

well i hope you enjoyed it....

i will try to make an update as soon as i can...

oh AND WHO SAW THE NEW ROOKIE GROUP.. LC9!!! AND THEIR SONG MAMA BEAT!! I LOVED IT SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!

man.. i wish there was fanfics about them so i can read.. you know.. coupling so i can see which one i love best! ugh.. maybe i should write one.. hahaha lolol.. yea.. well i have these to complete so i dunno...

hahaha.. yup.. well then.. see ya next time..

~.~