Ch. 36

Black Cat

updatiing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo grumbled while walking back to his room, "Stupid Niel.. being so pushy!" He got back to his drom and opened the door. He plopped down on the couch after shutting it closed. He sighed, thinking about what he had researched with Niel. Blushing he buried his head in a pillow, what he had learned made him feel embarrassed. 

Trying to calm himself down, he plopped his head on top of the pillow thinking. "So thats how we do it.." he thought about how it would be with L.joe. Shaking his head he groaned. Changjo just could not imagine it at all. With L.joe, the playboy who is so experienced, Changjo just could not picture it. Too busy in his thoughts, he didnt realize someone someone coming in and shutting the closed.

Noticing Changjo in a daze, he smirked preparing for his attack that suddenly came to him. Sighing once again, he yawned thinking about taking a nap when a sudden weight came on him scaring him to death.

"BOO!!" L.joe jumped on him causing the other to shriek.

"Hyung!!! What the hell?!?! Are you trying to kill me!!" Changjo yelled trying to glare at him but he was face dowm and L.joe was on top of him.

He laughed, "What are you talking about, I am not heavy," he started to kiss down Changjo's neck causing shivers down the latter's spine.

"H-hyung.. what are you doing?" Changjo was surprised by this action, he hadnt expected L.joe to be so, touchy.

"Hmm... I am just bored. Thought we could have some fun.. dont you think?" Ljoe smirked Changjo's earlobe biting on it also.

"You mean.. play a game right?" Changjo hesitantly asked.

He chuckled gliding his hands down, "Sure.. a game. " he slid his hands under Changjo's shirt.

Gasping he turned his head, "Hyung.. its still daylight, what are you doing?"

"Calm down.. it doesnt matter. I'll be gentle, I promise." He whispered.

Changjo's voice seemed a bit shaky as he bit his lips, "Um.. I dunno.."

"It'll be okay.. besides, I am not letting you get away from me this time.." L.joe gripped Changjo's waist and the latter could not help but gulp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel went to open the door after placing his sleeping kitty down. When he went to open it he saw Ricky standing there, "Uhh hey what's up? I thought I said Chunji needs a nap."

Ricky sighed pouting. "Well.. I forgot my make up and bag.." he mumbled.

"Oh.. sorry go get it," he let the other in and Niel watched him walk to the bedroom. Something was wrong with him, and he knew it. When Ricky got out Niel couldnt help but ask, "Okay.. stop. Whats wrong?"

"Nothing hyung.." Ricky said trying to get out but Niel wouldnt let him.

"No.. nothing is something.. now tell me!" Niel insisted.

"I dont wanna talk about it," Ricky glared sulking.

Niel sighed and placed his hand on the others shoulder, "Ricky.. its not good to keep things in. Trust me I know. Now, what is bothering you?"

Ricky sighed looking away, "Nothing.. I am just tired.. I just want to sleep, please hyung?"

Niel looked at the other but gave up, "Fine.. but if you need to talk to someone, I am here okay?"

Ricky nodded anf left. Niel closed the door and was worried about the other. When he turned around Chunji was not sleepign anymore, in fact, he wasnt there at all. "Ehh? Chunji... where are you?"

------------------

Ricky walked back to his room to see Cap still texting and L.joe gone. "Your back," Cap said as he looked up and went back to texting.

"Yea.. who are you texting?" he bit his not really wanting to know.

"The same girl.." he replied and Ricky felt like he was going to explode from anger. He did not like this girl, he hated her with his guts, even though he has no idea who this girl is or how she even looks like..

"Do.. do you like her," Ricky was hoping that the other didnt and his chest would just not stop beating so fast that he had to clutch it.

Cap noticed and tried to fight the urge to smirk. He was having fun with this, "Hmm maybe, I dont know yet.."

He didnt know if he should be happy or not, "Well I say you should not date her hyung.. I mean.. she could be some psycho killer or some lunatic that like clings to you every second or something.. you know? You have no idea how dangerous our world is.." he walked in the room.

Cap chuckled, "And you arent," he mumbled, "but yea.. thanks for the advice. I dont know, I may give her a try."

"No!" Ricky shouted turning his body to the other, "You shouldnt.. you.. you cant. You are not allowed to. There are rules against it!" he started to say nonsense.

"Rules? There are rules against dating?"

"Yup... so thats why you cant hyung. I am just trying to look out for you that is all," he said.

"I see.. I guess Niel is lucky that he want caught then," Cap raised an eyebrow.

"Uh.. yes haha.. its kind of new.. just found out recently," he started to feel a bit nervous.

"I see.. then maybe I should text Changjo and L.joe too.. to let them know about this new rule," Cap pointed.

Ricky's eyes widened as he started to fidget around, "Wahhh no dont! I.. I will do it!" 

"Its okay, I can do it."

"NO dont!! I.. I will do it hyung.. you dont need to worry about it okay?" Ricky shouted.

Cap chuckled, "Okay.. whatever you say.."

Ricky sighed and went into his room groaning in frustration. Cap smiled and looked at his phone to which L.joe texted him.

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

Theres no girl is there? 

Cap chuckled as he texted back.

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

Nahh.. XD but you should have seen his face, it was funny and very adorable! He made up this rule saying dating wasnt allowed!

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

LOL Seriously?! XD dude.. you are mean!

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

Its fun to .. dont worry.. I wont go that far. What are you doing right now?

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

Changjo thinks he can top me! XD How funny is that? So we are currently testing to see who is more dominant >:D guess who is winning XP

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

Changjo? XP

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

O.o how did you know?

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

SERIOUSLY?!?! O.O

 

To- Cap

From- Shorite Chicken

NO! ARE YOU KIDDING? I AM NEVER LETTING HIM TOP ME!

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

Dude you scared me for a sec. wait.. then how the hell are you texting?!?! O.o

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

I am waiting until he gets use to me :D

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

....... dude thats gross! I dont need to know that you are in the middle of doing it.

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

Whatever.. just change my name on your phone.. I dont like to be called shortie chicken..

 

To- Shorite Chicken

From- Cap

How did you know that? 

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

I went through your phone :D

 

To- Shortie Chicken

From- Cap

WHAT!?!?

 

To- Cap

From- Shortie Chicken

Gotta go!! he is ready to be pounded into.. see ya!

Cap shuddered at the thought of it. "You are so going to get it from me dude!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji.. what are you doing crawling around the floor," Niel said as he found his kitty in the bedroom.

"Niel.." Chunji crawled over and hung onto his pants panting a bit. His face was red.

Niel bent down and touched his kitty's face, "You are really red.. and you havent eaten anything yet.. thats not good.." 

Chunji looked up to him and hugged him by the neck, "Niel.." Chunji was very irritated, he could not stand this feeling. He nuzzled againt the other's neck his ear twitching softly. Purring his tail moved back and forth.

Since Chunji had long hair given by Ricky, it tickled him, "Ah.. Chunji that tickles.."

His kitty pulled away looking into Niel's eyes, "Niel.."

He noticed Chunji's eyes more brighter than usual, "Chunji..?" but his eyes widened when his kitty placed his lips on the other. He gripped Chunji's waist, kissing back tasting the strawberry lips gloss. Chunji seemed impatient and Niel could just feel it. "Chunji.." he pulled back looking into his eyes.

Chunji panted and clung onto him tighter, "Niel.."

Sighing he his cheek, "I know you must be feeling frustrating but.. it too early.. lets just get this off of you and take a bath again... you have to eat too.."

"Niel.." Chunji spoke and there was something in his voice that he just could not ignore. Chunji leaned in and kissed hm again, not really understanding what he was saying.

Niel sighed and thought, why not? His kitty is in heat and is just too impatient, so why let him suffer. He was considering it in the night but since Chunji was so persistant, he might as well give Chunji what he needs. Besides, he has everything he needs in his room anyways. For his kitty safety of course.

--------------------------------------------------------

i am done!!!!

okay.. now next chapter will defenitely have ..

i think..

haha.. well hope you enjoy!!

^^