It's Just An Act; It's All Just Pretend

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

"What do you mean you love me!?!"

I don't know what happened to him, but he certainly does not love me! I don't know what he has up his sleeves but he surely does not love me. He hates me!

"Chill, don't scream at me," He said closing the door behind him.

"Well care to explain then?" I asked taking a seat on his bed.

Yes, we're in his bedroom as bad as that may seem. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house is freaking out now. And no, I wouldn't want to do anything with that piece of nothing!

"Well Please, just promise you'll do it, first then I tell you!" He begged.

"What? Get married to you!" My eyes bulged out.

"No! Pretend to be my girlfriend," he whispered afraid that others may hear us"

"What! Why?"

"Just promise me you'll do it first, then I'll tell you," He begged.

He then got down onto his knees and begged. In my entire life in this household, I have never seen him get on his knees and beg for anything before. I have never seen him look to be so desperate as well. It must be serious then. But why me? Out of all the people he could have dragged into this situation, why me?

"Well what's in it for me?"

"You get to spend time with the amazing me?" And even at a time when he is begging me for help, he is still as cocky as ever, typical.

"You? Amazing? Don't make me laugh."

"Okay fine, you won't have to be a maid anymore and I will not bother you to do things for me anymore," He offered.

"No deal," Never settle for anything less, remember that lesson!

"What? WHy not?"

"Because it's not good enough," Being blunt is good, right? Well I'm not one to sugar coat things anyways.

"Well then what do you want? Anything, just name it and I'll arrange it!" He must truly be desperate.

"Okay, here are my conditions. My mother, I don't want her to work as a maid anymore," That was condition one.

"Yes, okay, I can arrange for that. Anything else?"

"You have to pay me, 50,000 wons per week (That's around 45 AUD so give or take for the american value) and I want it in cash" Everything dodgy is done with cash and never card. Want to know why? So then it can't be traced. Just make sure the FBI aren't watching over you.

"Okay, got it. Any thing else now!"

"No, I'm pretty sure that's it."

"You still want to be a maid then?" He asked with an eyebrow cocked upwards.

"Hmm yeah, I gotta make a living, don't I?"

Okay, so maybe I never actally got a pay from the Lee's to much of an extent but something made me want to stay there. And being a maid let's me be able to snoop around their paper work, doesn't it?

"Now, hurry up and explain,"

"Okay, well where do I start? There's so many parts to it!"

"Well the start would be a good place,"

"Okay, well Woori's Mother and My Mother were best friends back in high school, I've seen pictures of them before and they looked so happy. Anyways, something happened in college, I have no idea what happened, but they stopped being friends and with everything they did, they basically became rivals. It didn't help that both of them were doing the same course in college! And now, Mother urged me to find someone that I love and I couldn't find anyone, okay so I didn't bother to find one. And that's where you play a role."

"You're not telling me something," This story seems too made up and fairytale like. It isn't right.

"That's all I know! Honest!" That tone in his voice told me to believe him, it told me that I just had to.

"But there is a massive chunk missing. Why was Woori and her Parent's here? what was with the whole marriage conversation?" I wondered aloud by accident. I have no idea why I didn't just shut my mouth and just left my thoughts in my head.

"Ah that's right, she did say something about handing him over to her, hmm but why?" I really need to start controlling this.

"What? Handing who over to who?" L.Joe asked me, obviously confused by my mublings.

"Huh? Oh ummmm," How do I say that I overheard his mother promise him to WooRi?

"Just spit it out," he said growing impatient with things.

"Okay, but if you don't like whta I say, then don;t blame me,"

"Just hurry!" He urged.

"Okay, but the other time, I overheard your mother say to WooRi that she would hand you over to her," Why do I feel so bad for telling him that? I don't have a care for them, and yet I felt like I crushed him with that line.

"Everything has to do with her revenge, doesn't it?" He mumbled to himself. I heard him but it was evident that he didn't want to talk about it so I didn't press on.

"So, my girlfriend. How are you today?" He said trying to change the conversation and steer it onto a safer road.

"This is going to be the worst time frame of my life," I sighed.

"whatever, you'll love it. Just as much as you love me!" How arrogant is he?

"Remember, it's all just an act. And you have to play the part. Got it?

"Yes, Yes, I got it! Gosh. It's just one really long game of pretend."

"Just remember, you love me," He winked at me before he opened his door and left the room.

What mess have I gotten myself into now?

 



HELLO EVERYONE!
Didn't expect such a fast update from me, did you?
Haha, didn't think so. This chapter is not my best work, but I'm super tired. I had two exams today and I have a chemistry one first thing in the morning and it's almost 12 now. (Oh and I haven't edited it yet, but i will after my exam finishes tomorrow)

Do you guys smell what I smell coming up! That's right, fake dates, awkward hugs and even more awkward kisses! My favourite things in the world, haha, I'm just joking.

I wrote this chapter as a celebration for being in the daily random featured story today! YAY!

ANYWAYS, hope you enjoyed.
_uraqt