Chicken Cafe

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Floors covered with papers stacked up high and highlighters scattered all around, it was a mystery how L.Joe could even make his way out of his bedroom in the morning without even tripping over it all and causing a much bigger mess.

He groaned as the sunlight hit his face, too early for his liking. It has been a long and exhausting night,

"Young master, please get up," he heard a soft knock at the door. Ignoring it, he rolled onto the otherside of his bed and placed his head on the cooler pillow, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep.

"That's not how you do it," he heard a voice mumbling from the other side of the door but to continued to sleep away.

The door opened with a bang and in walked Hye Mi without a bit of grace.

"Get up," she ordered the male.

"No, go away," he graoned as he dug his face deeper into the pillow.

"Now."

"Go away. Just give me five more minutes,"

And without any further words, she pulled the blanket off the male. And in that instant she regretted her actions.

"Oh my god, cover yourself up will you!" She almost screeched, as she saw the male's half body. L.joe had slept with his shirt off which was a normal for him.

Still confused about the racket, the L.joe stack up and ruffled his hair about.

The maids, who were also in the room, began giggling at Hye Mi's reaction as they walked out of the room.

"Aren't they just too cute!" a maid said.
"I just can't wait until they get married!" Bomi giggled with delight.

"Get up, take a shower and get dressed. We've got to get a move on today," Hye Mi ordered before leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Women these days," he groaned before slowly getting up and adjusting his eyes to the light of the sun.

Coming down the stairs, after his shower, L.joe was met with Hye Mi who seemed to be in a rush.

"Come on, let's go," She said and walked out the front door with L.Joe behind her whining about not having breakfast.

Getting into the car, L.joe turned the ignition on and the sleek black car come to life. Searching through the stack of papers she had taken with her, Hye mi, found the address of the meeting and typed it into the GPS.

"In 300m turn left onto Main street," The GPS instructed in am abornal high pitched voice with an English accent attempting to speak fluent Korean.

"She sounds so funny." Hye Mi laughed. Over her time, with the limited travels, Hye Mi had never heard such a combination like this.
"Kinda like you," L.joe laughed earning himself a light hit on the shoulder.

Turning onto Main street, their destination was right in front of them. But was definitely not what they were expecting.Unknowing what to do, the couple followed the Jungs into the fried chicken serving cafe. Getting a table with some distance from the family, they looked looked over the menu briefly before deciding on just a small serving of fries and a couple pieces of regular chicken wings to go with it. Watching the Jungs as closely as they could, they attempted to hear their conversation.

".....how will we find a way?"

"I don't know. But they need to be together."

"Don't worry, I'll definitely get him."

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

Those were the only things heard from the Jung's table before they eventually left the cafe an hour after arriving, leaving a puzzled Hye Mi and L.Joe to pick up the pieces.
 

------------------

Sorry, for the lack of update and this horriblke update. I've just been hit with a massive load of school work!
:)
_uraqt