A Hand In Marriage

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Mrs Lee sat down with Woori and ordered me to make her tea. Like I would make tea for those two horrible witches.  Luckily, one of the other maids did it for me so I wouldn’t have to see those two hideous faces.

“Hye Mi-ah, can you run an errand?” The head maid asked me.

“Of course I can,” I replied. How could I say no to the head maid? It would be like saying no to my boss, basically.

“Run over to the grocery shop and buy a bottle of milk and a block of chocolate, but it must be of the young master’s favourite brand,” the head maid said.

“Okay, got it,” I said as I took off my apron.

“Here’s the money, don’t take too long,” she said and handed me a few notes.

Us lower classed maids are not allowed to use vehicles that are owned by the Lee’s unless instructed by one of them, one of their crazy rules. I quickly changed shoes and left the house. It wasn’t exactly the quickest walk to the grocery shop from the Lee’s Mansion; it was at least a good 20minute walk.

By the time I got there, I was tired and puffed out, trying to catch my breath.

“Hello,” I greeted the owner. Working for the Lee’s, means doing all these little grocery runs which means I have become pretty familiar with the owner of the shops.

“Hello HyeMi, how are you today?” The owner asked me with a kind smile.

“Good, thank you,” I replied.

“What are you after today?” the owner asked me. He would always ask me what I needed and would then get the items himself for me. He was truly very nice, and he knew how harsh being a maid at the Lee’s could be. His sister was a maid there once,  but had quit one week later due to the harsh conditions.

“Just a bottle of milk and a block of chocolate,” I replied.

“Must be for the Lee’s son, then?”

“Yeah. For some reason, I have to get his chocolate even though he got a box full of it yesterday,” you sighed.

The owner returned from getting the items and walked over to the cash register.

“So that’s 10,000 Wons but for you, I’ll give it for free. Take that money and spend it on a drink or something,” the owner said. He was always so kind.

“Thank you,” I bowed and took the items. He put a receipt in it which stated that the items had been paid in full.

There was an ice-cream parlour on the way back and I decided to treat myself with the money.

I walked in and gave my order, a wafer cone with vanilla ice-cream and a cherry on top. As I waited for my order to be completed, you wouldn’t believe who I saw. It was Byunghun, sitting there with his friends. He caught my eyes but only gave me a cold glare. What else could I expect from him though?

I took my order and quickly walked out of there before they could do anything.

The walk back was another 20minutes and that was probably the most exercise I’ve had all week. I’m not a lazy person but I’m not really that active as well.

Mrs Lee and Woori were still talking when I got back.

I only heard a little bit of their conversation but here is what I got.

“Woori, I know you have your eyes on my son,” that was what Mrs Lee said.

“Uh, yes I do like him,” Woori blushed.

“Well, I can promise him to you,” that was Mrs Lee again.

That’s all I heard before getting another task. I sighed as I had to clean out Byunghun’s wardrobe. The season is changing and that means the wardrobe is changing. I had to remove all the current clothes in there and replace them with the newly ordered ones.

As I was empting out the wardrobe, I heard voices coming closer.

“Ah L.joe, Woori is down there, aren’t you going to talk to here?” A voice said, I’m pretty sure that was C.A.P. Being around these boys for so long made me be able to recognise them all from their voices.

“Hyung, you know I hate clingy girls and she is like a magnet to me,” L.Joe sighed as he opened his bedroom door.

“What are you doing to my clothes?” He asked with a slight hinjt of annoyance in it.

“It is the time fior the season change of clothing, master,” I said clenching my teeth.

“Out of all the maids, why does it have to be the filth to touch my clothes,” L.Joe replied earning a laugh from the teen top members.

“Yah, L.Joe-ah, you should be lucky you have maids to do stuff like that for you. My maids won’t touch my room,” Ricky pouted.

“Well I wouldn’t either,” Changjo replied with a laugh.

“My room is not that messy,” Ricky huffed.

“At least you people have maids at all, my parents don’t believe in maids,” Niel sighed, “ I just want someone to do my homework!”

“Come on Niel, just pay your way through school,” Chunji suggested.

“What type of hyung are you to be telling me that?” C.A.P questioned Chunji.

“A lazy one,” Chunji shrugged.

As teen top were chatting away, I was shoving all the clothes in bags. These clothes would be thrown out. The Lee’s didn’t keep it, oh no, they could never wear the same clothes in different seasons because rich people couldn’t do that.

They made some joke about me being a maid, but what else was new really?


Hey Everyone,
I am Back! And I apologize to my co-author and you guys, the readers, for taking ages to update,
But I hope you guys can all forgive me.

Hope you all enjoy! Comments and Feedback are always loved.

_uraqt