Interruptions

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Chapter Title:  Interruptions

The days and weeks passed by and the original purpose of the situation was soon forgotten. The two had too much fun being around each other, bringing out the best of each other and at times, also the worst in each other.

“Yah, Lee Byunghun! Will you stop it! I’m trying to work,” Hye Mi snapped as L.Joe continued to tug at her shirt like a small child begging his mother for ice-cream.

“Please, let’s go do something fun!” he asked again, still tugging her shirt.

“I am trying to work at the moment. Why don’t we go do something when I’m not on maid duties okay?” She tried to reason. She couldn’t just neglect her duties anymore after getting a warning from the head maid, because apparently being the (fake) girlfriend of the ‘young master’ isn’t a good enough reason.

“I’m your boss, and I command you to stop.”

“You’re not my boss, your dad is my boss according to my pay slips. Mehrong,” she stuck out her tongue and ran out of the room she was cleaning not waiting for L.joe’s reaction which she would know. L.joe hated ‘mehrong’ he thought it was incredibly childish and believed only children under the age of 8 should even be thinking about doing it.

“Yah, come back here!” he called as he chased her out of the room. Eventually he caught her in the living room. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up in the air even though she was laughing, telling him to put her down. The two fell onto the nearby couch laughing.

“What did I say about doing that action?” he asked, arms still wrapped around her waist.

“Nothing! Mehrong Mehrong Mehrong!” She giggled and he began attacking her with tickles; the two of them showing genuine happiness and laughter.

Standing by the doorway watching the entire thing was Mrs Lee and her husband. She had felt guilt within her ever since his breakdown, finally admitting that she put her career over her own son, for causing her son to be miserable. But upon seeing him genuinely smile made her relax a bit, for now she knew her son could smile and be happy.

“I’m glad she’s in his life,” she whispered to her husband who had an arm around her.

“Me too. They’re both so happy,” he replied and smiled watching his son be at one of the most happiest points in his life.

Mr and Mrs Lee left the doorway to head back to the study, both feeling happy for their son’s happiness.

---

“Do you think Hyung is home today?” Ricky asked the older male driving the car as he parked his red sports car.

“I’m sure he is. Where else could he be?” Chunji replied to the younger on, “Plus, I’m sure he’ll want to see this. In fact, both of them would want to see this.”

“See what exactly? Are you talking about Hye Mi Noona as well?” The younger asked, confused as to why his Hyung dragged him along requesting he bring his laptop with him.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” The older said getting out of the car, with Ricky trailing him on his heel.

Somehow, L.joe and Hye Mi ended up in a position where Hye Mi was sitting in L.Joe’s lap but neither minded or complained about the situation. They were just enjoying each other’s company. L.joe rested his chin on her shoulder, he looked up and locked eyes with her.

“Hye Mi?” He said, trying to gather her attention to let her know he was going to start talking.

“Hmm?” She responded, eyes still locked in. She didn’t want to blink and miss a second of staring into the eyes of L.joe; the person who was nice to her when she was younger, made her life a living hell until not too long ago, and now the person who made her happy.

He took a deep breath, before asking his question.
“Hye Mi, will you be my…”

But he was stopped midsentence by the booming voice of Chunji and Ricky following him. The atmosphere completely changed.

“YAH L.JOE!” Chunji yelled upon reaching the room, destroying the moment that they two were in the process of sharing and creating magic in.

Looking very annoyed and feeling the same way, L.joe responded in a harsh voice.
“What?”

“You’ve got to see this,” Chunji said motioning for the younger male to see what was on the laptop Ricky had opened.

“What am I looking at?” L.joe asked, not bothering to move or to even ask Hye Mi to move from her position, making Ricky move the laptop to him.

“Hi Noona,” Ricky quickly said before he returned his focus on the laptop.

“Oh yeah, Hey Hye Mi,” Chunji said. “Alright, look at the Jang homepage which was cached around 27 minutes ago. Nothing special right?” Chunji said as Ricky opened up the cached version of the live website.

“Right, and your point is?” L.joe asked not seeing where it was going.

“But look here,” Ricky said finally notice the oddness within the page. He moved the cursor to the place of oddness,” this isn’t right here. The page was being edited but according to the live version of the page, there hasn’t been anything new at all.”

“Exactly, now from playing around with the website, I managed to get the information from the secretly edited page,” Chunji said, “but I was blocked after reading the title.”

“And that’s where I come into play,” Ricky said cracking his knuckles. The Jang website would be a lot harder to hack into this time since the last as the website would have had higher security now. Furiously typing codes, Ricky slammed the enter key to only get rejected from the page and attempted to put in more codes.

“What did the title say?” Hye Mi asked, curious as well.

“It’s best that the both of you look for yourself,” Chunji said hoping Ricky would finish soon. The more time passing by, the higher chances that the so called news from the Jang website would circulate and make its way onto the real news websites.

“Got it,” Ricky said. “Oh my god,” he said finally reading the first part of the article. He couldn’t believe the article. Ricky gave the laptop to Hye Mi for the both of them to read.

“OH MY GOD!” She dropped the laptop, turning it off but not luckily it did not break for she wouldn’t know how to replace something of that price.

“I swear it’s not true Hye Mi. I am not getting married to her nor am I the father of her child!”


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope you all have a wonderful holidays with continuous joy!
 

I'll try to update before new years for you all! hehe