The Date of the Big Wedding Is?

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Marrriage, as defined the union of two people are things, a union is what will become of Byunghun and Hye Mi. Once a Nam soon to become a Lee, Marrriage is the union of two worlds into one. When two collide to make one, lifes can change. 

"Will you knock it off?" Byunghun said sternly to Hye Mi as they walked into the school. She couldn't help but feel eyes on her and hear whispers and murmurs. Bouncing on the soles of her feet, her nervousness was showing through her usual cold face. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't." She said, now biting her finger nails. The eyes of the students in the hall way though were not of her, but on him, glaring at him basically. They had heard of thee rumours of that the Jung had spread, their mission was complete. They only thought ill things of him, for they did not know of the truth. But their words were for her, their sympathetic words were directed to her for they felt sorrry for she was with a cheating liar who would impregenate someone else.

"How can she even stand by him after all he has put her through?"
"How could he get WooRi pregnant and still be with someone else?"
"I heard that he and WooRi and Getting married?"
"If I was HyeMi I would leave him immediately"
"And I used to want to date him,"

All the talk was about the rumours, they had not heard of the update, they did not know the truth. 

"Hey L.Joe, what's going on?" CAP said immediately upon their arrival to the almost empty classroom where the Teen Top members took their places at the back of the room. 

"They all just hate me casually," He shrugged going over to sit in his seat with Hye Mi sitting in her own spot. 

"And you don't care that they hate you now?" Ricky asked not even looking up from his phone. Ever since the scandal broke outt, he had been working day and night to attempt to correct misleading website. His friend did not need this kind of hate but he knew that it didn't bother him. 

"You fanclub has now become yourr biggest group of haters, how ironic," Changjo said dryly with not humour yet. 

"Irony, what a weird thing." Niel sighed not really concerned with the event. "This will all blow over soon one day."

"I hope it will. How did those girls not see the news bulletin? I run it almost every 3 hours," Chunji sighed confused before taking out his tv schedule to attempt to re-arrange a few of the time slots. Life continued to prove difficult for Chunji. By day he was Chunji the Teen Top member and student at one of the best academies but by night he is CEO of SBS, Lee ChanHee. 

"I have realised that, I turn on the TV and BAM! It's there," Niel laughed. 

"So my big question is, when is your big date?" CAP Said eyeing the two. 

"Uh. The date of our wedding is ........"

 


Hey guys, 
I'm tired. I'm on school holidays  now, but its actually called study break for us  because we are exxpeted to attend holiday classes and do holiday private studies, so there still isn't any regular updates. 
Anywyas, I ran 3.2km today in 20minutes, so I'm really proud of myself. I'm honestly the type of person who literally does not exercise! haha. So I'm super proud of myself. 

Anywyas, I'm tired and currently working on MY POSTER. (Yeah, this time this poster will actually say my name on it as I'm the only author of this really now! as I'm the only person who has actually updated it). Anyways, I'll be back some time. hehe. 
Love, 
_uraqt