Plans for Tonight?

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Walking lazily to his room, Byunghun could not help but let a smile slip from his former rock cold face. Although the small box could not be seen in his pocket, he felt as though the box was larger than an elephant and that Hye Mi would definitely be able to see it if he were to bump into her.

Who would have thought ring shopping would be a tiring thing? Definitely not Byunghun who upon reaching his bedroom, fell straight onto his bed without bothering to even close his bedroom door. The floors of his room were in sight to the eye, surprisingly seeing as it was a Monday and cleaning only ever happened on Tuesdays.

Eyelids getting heavy, he was preparing for a short nap which would probably be for 4 hours until he heard footsteps getting closer to his room. Panicking, he took the box out of his pocket and shoved it into the closest draw to him and quickly laid back down attempted to act nonchalantly.

“Hey, Where were you before?” Hye Mi asked, making herself comfortable on the chair which was situation with the desk.

“I was just out,” Byunghun Yawned as he closed his eyes again.

“That was irresponsible of you to do that. Just skip an important meeting and all,” she sighed, looking at her own nails. They were short and were weirdly angled, all thanks to a weird habit she picked up not too long ago; the habit of biting her nails when anxious. She never used to do that.

“I had reasons.” 

“They better be good reasons. I better not be changing my entire life just so you can mess up,” she grumbled. It never truly hit Hye Mi what she was doing. Being his fake girlfriend was easy, it could have easily be broken down with a single fight without people wondering why, but being his wife would be harder to escape. A single fight would no longer be sufficient to break the two apart anymore. Papers would have to be signed for the two to be broken, things would have to be official. She’s just a child, how could this ever work? He isn’t even a man. How did things end up in this circumstance?

“Hey, what are you doing tonight?” He asked, suddenly sitting up, forgetting about the nap he was about to take.

“Laundry?” She replied with an eyebrow slightly cocked upwards.  

“You can do laundry tomorrow, tonight we are going out,” he said happily, dismissing the importance of clean clothing.

“Where are we going? And why?” She questioned. This boy isn’t really known for his spontaneousness.

“I’ll get a maid to get you an outfit and help you dress later. I have to go see your mother now,” he said, getting up and leaving the room. Originally, the plan was to have a romantic dinner between him and Hye Mi where he would present her the ring and hopefully she would think that the marriage wouldn’t be as bad as they first thought. But it occurred to him that the two families which were about to fuse together hadn’t really had a proper sit down dinner together and it was about time that they did.

Knocking on the door, Byunghun waited for an answer before entering. He knew better than to just barge into someone’s room, you just never know what someone could be doing in there.

“Hello dear, is there something I can help you with?” Hye Mi’s mother smiled, attempting to sneak something behind her.

“I wanted to request your presence at dinner tonight. I am booking a table at one of the most expensive restaurants for tonight.”

“In that case, I am free for tonight and will love to come to dinner.”

Byunghun smiled, before he left the room after telling her of the time that they will leave for dinner. But something was lurking in his mind. What exactly was she hiding? What would it be? 

 


Hi Everyone, 
I am back from my break because life goes on right? (Insert sad smile)
Hopefully, I can get back to writing with a propper schedule. I've set things so that Fridays are my day off studying so hopeuflly, I can write on my friday nights. 

Are any of you guys exo fans? I'm just heart broken with what is happening with the group. It's like everypart of my word wants to be shaken up. 

Kaycci. (_uraqt)