His Maid?

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

“Hyung, you’re lying aren’t you?” The second youngest asked with utter confusion written on his face.

“Tell me why I would lie to you,” the older male asked in a monotone clearly trying to convey that he was being serious.

“It’s not that annoying Woori, is it?” The oldest and also the leader, C.A.P asked.

“Byunghun here, has much better taste than that girl, right?” Chunji added as he slung his arm around the other male’s shoulder.

“Aish, don’t call me that,” he scowled.

“But it’s not her, yeah?” piped Niel who slightly hid behind the leader afraid of the other male’s anger.

 “Of course it’s not her. She’s more annoying than a fly trapped in a glass,” L.Joe said.

“Well then who is it?” Changjo asked feeling frustrated that L.joe himself hadn’t told them and that he had to learn through the talks of the school. He slightly felt betrayed but he didn’t dare say that.

“Oh, you’ll see,” L.Joe smirked and walked away from the table leaving the rest of them speechless.

 

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch and for the most of Teen Top boys, it meant the start of gym class.

“I am not doing gym today,” Niel firmly stated. He hated gym the most out of everyone especially climbing the vertical rope that the teachers always made them climb as a warm up.

“Come on, if you don’t do it, you will definitely get a fail,” C.A.P said.

“If they fail me, they can say goodbye to the new music room,” Niel said. His father’s company was funding for the new music room which was to be built but if Niel happened to get a fail, in any subject, that new music room could just as easily get sent to another place.

“You should be lucky that you have gym, I have English with the old hag,” Ricky whined.

“English is better than geography with Mr Always Mad,” Changjo argued.

“You only say that because you can talk English. I sound like a dying whale if I try,” Ricky pouted.

The second bell rang, this time; it was telling them that they were late to class.

“Come on, let’s just get the hell on with the class” L.joe said pushing his way into the change rooms.

As the boys were changing into their gym outfits, well besides Niel who was still being fussy and Changjo and Ricky who were in different classes, the class had already started which meant that they were missing out on the rope climb warm up.

“That warm up should be illegal,” Niel complained.

“Well you complaining should be illegal,” Chunji snapped back at him earning Chunji a high five from the leader.

“Thank you for joining us boys,” the teacher said sarcastically as they took their spots on the seats.

“No problems,” C.A.P smirked.

“Now thanks to them, 50 sit ups. Pair up!” the teacher called out before blowing on his whistle.

Every groaned and threw dirty looks to the four boys but they didn’t dare to say a word. Surprisingly though, the entire class did the required 50 sit ups and Niel did it with not a single complaint about it.

As the class came to a close, the students were instructed to change back into their normal uniforms. As usual, CAP, Chunji, Niel and L.Joe were the last to leave. Before even opening his locker, Chunji took his phone out of his pocket and scanned through his messages.

“Maknae? What does he want?” Chunji murmured to himself as he opened the message.

Yah Hyung,
you wouldn’t believe who L.Joe hyung’s girlfriend.
Nam Hye Mi.

“Bwo? Nam Hye Mi?” CHunji shouted a little too loud that it echoed.

“Nam Hye Mi. The name sounds familiar,” CAP said trying to recall where he knew the name from.

“Yeah, like I should know who it is,” Niel agreed trying to work out if the name rang any bells at all.

“Well you should know her. Think a little harder,” Chunji encouraged.

L.Joe ignored the other three and continued to change out of his gym uniform.

“You know what? Stuff it, I’ll google who it is,” Niel said taking out his own phone and typing the girls name into the popular search engine.

“Eh? She’s his maid,” A confused Niel nodded his head towards L.Joe who was now in his normal uniform and was just adjusting his tie.

“But there’s more,” Chunji hinted.

“Don’t tell me,” CAP uttered, “that’s his girlfriend.”

“Bingo.”

And in the second after, L.Joe was bombarded by questions from the others. The questions from those three didn’t seem like it would end but when they met up with Ricky and Changjo, he knew those questions wouldn’t stop until he was at his grave. Sighing, knowing that those 5 would never stop their annoying questions, L.Joe decided to tell them the truth of the relationship making sure to skip over the genuine happiness he felt on the date and how Hye Mi found him broken.


Hey,
I've been reading some advice fics on how to improve your writing, and they said to focus more on the idol than the OC and so this is my attempt to focus more on the idol. Thoughts?

Comments and Feedback is always welcomed.
_uraqt