No More Questions

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

“I can’t wear the ring to school,” Hye Mi complained, looking at the ring sitting in the red box staring at her.

“Come on honey, Byunghun spent so much money on it. The least you can do is show him that you appreciate it.” Her mother attempted to reason with her.  That ring’s value exceeded her monthly salary.

“He shouldn’t have spent so much money on it. If he has so much money why doesn’t he just buy me a car and a house of my own then,” she grumbled to herself.

“You don’t even know how to drive yet,” Her mother sighed. Would she ever get through to her very stubborn daughter? A trait she gets from her father.

“Well I can learn!” she quickly defended herself. Most of the students in her year level are driving themselves and yet here is Hye Mi, still needing lifts or taking public transport.

“Just do it okay. No more questions,” Her mother ordered in a strict tone.

Sighing in defeat, Hye Mi slipped the ring onto her fingers and pulled down the sleeves of her jumper, attempting to find a way to hide it. But with something such as that, there was no way of hiding or disguising it at all.

Grabbing her school bag, Hye Mi made her way down to the front gate where she is meant to wait for the driver to come around with the car and take her to school. She would rarely go to school with Byunghun, it just was awkward in the car with him in the morning. He seriously isn’t a morning person and most of the time not an afternoon or night person as well, especially if you get on his bad side.

As the car came around and the driver opened the door for her, she could help but hear on the radio.

“Jung Inc. has officially released the images and doctors report of their daughter’s pregnancy. Demanding for Lee Byunghun of Lee Enterprises to own up and to give a DNA sample for testings.”

“Wait driver, pull over please!” Hye Mi Panicked as she indicated for the driver to pull over as she wanted to run into the house and tell Mrs Lee. Luckily for her, they had only made it 30m down the street. Running to the mansion, she never realised how unfit she let herself get to.

“Alright, I’ve got to get fit and lose some weight for the wedding,” she mumbled to herself, adding it to her to-do list.

“Mrs Lee!” she yelled as she burst into the house. Mrs Lee was having her routine breakfast, simply just coffee and the newspaper. Today she had no meetings and decided to spend it relaxing after the stressful past two weeks it has been.

“Mrs Lee.” Hye Mi said, panting as she managed to find the dining room in her puffed out state. “The Jungs, they’re back.”

“What do you mean dear?” She asked. “Excuse me,” she said to a maid, “Can you get Hye Mi a glass of water.”

Hye Mi sat down, and began to recite what she heard on the radio, before drinking the entire glass of water without stopping. Extremely unfit.

“If a DNA test is what they want, a DNA test is what they will get.”  Mrs Lee Declared, knowing that she would now have to clear out all her plans today and organise for a press release. Those damned Jungs, destroying everyone’s day.

“Who’s doing a DNA test?” a half asleep and groggy Byunghun mumbled, rubbing his eyes as she made his way into the dining room.

 “You. Get ready; you both aren’t going to school today. I’ll get my secretary call the school later.” Mrs Lee instructed as she drank the last bit of coffee before taking the newspaper and leaving the room.

“Morning.” Byunghun said to Hye Mi as the maid came with his breakfast of pancakes saturated in maple syrup. “Looks like we’re going to be in the spotlight today.”

“Yay, my favourite thing,” Hye My rolled her eyes. She disliked being in the media, she disliked getting attention but how could she avoid it? Her real boyfriend and her fake fiancée is the heir and son to one of the largest companies in the entire country, which just happened to be hated by another company which used to have power. Just how did she find herself tangled up in this mess again? 


I lied, once again. I've come to the point when I'm not even shocked any more. haha. 
I've realised that I've been very inconsistent with the names. Just to clarify, it is the Jungs and no the Jangs! I'm sorry! Most of the time I don't realise that I type. haha

_uraqt