And They Lived Happily Ever After

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

The courtroom was filled with quiet chatter as each person eagerly awaited for the verdict. A trial which seemed to drag on for months, finally coming to a close today. After the numerous witnesses changing their stories and the various pieces of evidence just happening to go missing, the final verdict would be revealed. As the Judge and the 12 jurors filed back into the courtroom to their respectful seats, the courtroom became silent - the sound of a pin dropping could be heard. 

The foremen of the jury stood up, and the awaiting families became breathless. The next few words that would flow out of their mouth would decide the faith of the two families - who would walk out feeling bitter? Who would walk out with their head held lowly. 

"Your Honor, we have reached a verdict. We find the defendant guilty on all charges."

And just like, the fate had been decided.  The winner, the loser, the bitter and then one left with regret all decided now. 

"We the Jury find the defendant guilty of 4 acts of harassment and 2 acts of defamation."

The sigh of relief left the mouths of the Lee's and a bitter cry escaped the lips of Jungs. Everything would be over now. After the two years of the mess they were put through, after all the trouble, after all the meetings with the lawyers - everything would be finished. They were finally able to breath and get on with their lives without fear that another rumor would appear unannounced. Life could finally proceed. 

They walked back to their car with smiles plastered onto their faces. No longer would they see their names in newspapers attached to another lie, no longer would their be hateful glares towards them in the public - they were free to live the normal, well as close to normal, lives they deserved. 

"Hye Mi, thank you for standing by my side during his trial. Thank you for being my maid. Thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend. Thank you for being my wife."
L.joe said before pressing his lips onto hers in a moment of pure sweet bliss to which a smile drew onto his face. There was no way he could make I without her, there was no way he could have done it alone.

From maid, to fake girlfriend to real wife, there wasn't a better option than Hye Mi. "That's what people do for the ones they love," she smiled as they held hands.

L.joe wasn't the only Teen Top member with a happy ending no.
Niel's singing voice had been recognized by companies and agencies all over the country and world, and now he is recording albums and selling big, soon to depart on a world tour. Ricky had been scouted by the Korean intelligence for his knowledge of computers and internet, and now currently residues in an unknown location, helping to bring down the worst people possible. Chunji success in his tv station has bought him new fame, earning the title of youngest and most successful CEO. Changjo is deciding whether he wants to go to Stanford or Harvard to study business to ensure that he will be ready to take over his father's company in time, and where else to learn than the best Business school in the world?. And CAP? Well he's been taking some time off to travel the world and has found a very special lady, who knows, maybe she is his one.

Happiness was spread throughout the nation. Mr Lee, now able to pass onto the CEO title to his son after all the trouble with the case and is able to retire and enjoy JeJu Island, the way it should be. Mrs Lee though, she now holds community groups helping people through family difficulties and substance abuse. Event after Event, change was going to occur and change for the better. The even bigger surprise and change would hit her later that night at dinner; she was to become a grandmother. Hye Mi's mother, would become a grandmother too and could not contain her joy with it - a little Hye Mi running around would be cute. For the Jungs, a better day would he hard to find - after the fine was set, they officially lost their company and their house, with no assets they were forced onto the streets - and unknown territory. But don't worry too much for them, for guess who happens to pass by them on the streets? The newest Mr and Mrs Lee now has 2 new maids and a butler ready to serve their every need.

And as the sun sets for the last time, they all walked into another stage of happiness.