Slow

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

"Get married?" 

The words rolled of Hye Mi's mouth in a flavour she did not know, nor did she know if she liked. She was still young, she still didn't even know what she wanted to do when she finished high school. Would she go to University? Would she continue to work for the Lee's? She didn't know at all. But what she did know, she wasn't going to be married in the foreseeseable future, not did she ever expect it to be with Byunghun. 

"You don't have to do it, if you don't want to," Byunghun quietly mummbled, looking down at his shoes avoiding eye contact. He, himself was quiet embarrassed about bringing up the topic with Hye Mi. Even if it was his mother's idea, he was the one that had to tell Hye Mi about it. Just by her voice, he could tell she was extremely reluctant about the whole plan. 

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just. Look, we haven't always been on good terms, and for most of our lives we've detested each other. And I'm not sure if everything is fake or real at the moment, I'm just confused." She confessed. She couldn't keep it bottled up inside her anymore. The questions floating around her head; was he acting this way because of what he generally felt towards her or has everything recently been just an act? Was she just his fake girlfriend afterall?

He could not reply to this, for he himself wasn't that sure of what he felt. She had always been that one person he would mock, that one person he had joy in tormenting but now she is the person who brings him joy when a smile lightens up her face. He was just as conflicted as she was, but maybe even more so. 

"Let's take things slow," she said after a long pause attempting to ease the awkwardness that surrounded them now. But what did slow even mean anymore? Did that mean starting as friends to work their way up? Or did it mean starting at real dating? Confusion surrounded. 

"Slow?" Byunghun let the word roll of his tongue like a foreign language. What would slow mean for his current situation though? 

"Yes, slow. Look, I'll agree to do this marriage thing. But we have to take it one step at a time, okay?" She said. As Selfish as she is normally, Hye Mi wouldn't let Byunghun's life be destroyed by the Jungs and their plans. He is still young and he doesn't need extra bitterness added to a life where only the last few years have even be considered slightly happy to him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked to make sure she wasn't going to be making any decisions she would regreet. Things would start slow for their real relationship but in their fake relationship, things were just about to get crazier. 

 

-----

Sitting in the green room of the news studio, Mrs Lee fixed her hair in the the mirror one last time before walking on stage. She carried herself with such pride to the point that someone could misunderstand it for arrogance and at time, it really is arrogance though. 

"Please welcome Lee SoYeon, Co-CEO of Lee Industries." The reporter said before motioning for Mrs Lee to sit on the chair adjacent to him. "Now I understand that you have some news to clarify for us?" The reporter promted. 

"Yes, that is correct. Earlier in the day it was said that my son, Lee Byunghun would be marrying the Jung Daughter, WooRi and had impreginanted her.I would like to clear this up for all; it is absolutely incorrect. If necessary, a DNA test can be taken to prove that Byunghun is not the father of her child and he will not be marrying WooRi either. HE is currently in a stable relationship with another person. So please, do not spread anymore false news and wait for confirmations before reporting anything else in the future." Mrs Lee said. She had decided it would be best forByunghun and Hye Mi to announce their wedding for themselves, rather than herself doing it. 

"So are you saying that the Jungs have lied here?" The reported asked, his voice having a slight bit of venom in them. This reporter just happened to be the first reporter to report this story and now he seemed like he was defending the Jungs, it is possible that he had benn bought off by the Jungs? A possibiliy that seemed incredibly true. 

"What  I am saying is that what YOU had reported before was false and have caused misunderstandings for my company and my family. It would be greatly appreciated that you appologize to us now," Obviously Mrs Lee had caught onto the fact that the reporter now worked for the Jungs and not for team truth anymore.

"Are you accusing me of spreading false information?"

"I am asking for an apology. I am not accusing," Mrs Lee said. 

"Well folks, that's all we have time for. This is MBC News Bulletin signing out," the reporter said ending the program. 

As the crew started packing up and moving out of the studio, Mrs Lee closed the gap slightly between her and the reporter and lowly said, "I know you're working for them, but becareful. You better watch your back, you never know who might be there to stab it." After delivering her threat, she stood up and bowed to the crew members thanking them for their effort and time before leaving the studio.

With a corrupt news reporter and a family plotting against their wedding, can the fake Byunghun and Hye Mi couple ever get married? But more importantly, can the real Byunghun and Hye Mi couple ever get their dream start? 

 

---------------


Hey, 
This is my long awaited update! haha. 
Here it is. 
Argh! I'm so frustrated. My Sub-school leader is such an arrogant bigot! He annoyed me so much today, to the point that I litterally wanted to claw out his eyes because he was basically being prejudiced against be and discriminated against me. I'm so annoyed, I live in modern Australia where we have so many religions, cultures and races here and yet we get disgusting people like him! Urgh, just so frustrated! 

ANywyas, here is the update. Hopefully I can make every friday afterschool my updating time frame (Fridays are my break from school work night. haha) so yeah. 
Love _uraqt