Thank You and GoodBye

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Hi Everyone! 
She's the maid but she's my maid, my girl has officiall ended! I have to confess that I had a lot more planned in my head for the story line but I felt like over the years, my writing style has changed and I just didn't know how to put those ideas to words anymore. Due to this, I had to make an abrupt ending and I'll explain what happened. 

So basically the Lee's became fed up with the Jung's and their childish ways and decided to hit them where it would hurt them the most and that was their hip pocket. ANd to do that, they sued them for harassment and defamation which in simple terms (although I could be wrong and have no legal knowledge at all) is purposely saying something which harms the person e.g. spreading a false rumour. The last chapter shows the end of the case where the verdict is given, to which the Jungs are guilty of all charges. They are given a really hefty fine which they cannot afford and become their own nightmares - broke. Another thing in the end chapter I want to explain is that the trial occurred 2 years after the first events of the story - so during that time Hye Mi and L.Joe would have bonded more and it was already shown they their feelings were emerging in previous chapters, and that they were confidently in love but the end of the story (cos we all love a happy ending right?)

Yeah, so that's what happened. If you have anything else that you want to know just pop a question down below and I'll reply to you or you can post on my wall/private message if you would like 

And now my Thank yous. 
I would like to personally thank each and every one of you 211 subscribers for if it was without you guys this story would have never made it past the first chapter. Originally this story started as me being a form of beta-writer and the original plot was never mine but my craziness has bought the Jungs to be crazy as well and that's how we have crazy Jungs trying to mess with everything! hahah. But seriously, thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting - it really does mean the world to me. I know that I don't reply to comments (I just never have the right words!) but I do read them all and get really giddy about them as well so thank you. 

Another Big thank you to you all who Upvoted! It means a lot that you guys have upvoted this fic! 
So Alien_V, thefrozencherry, kaisoo_365, cayohun, Liana_lana, Hala-bear, OhMyLadyyy, roschellllleeee, purplepop, SerahimDreamer, FANTASTICRIRI, foodgasm, britt29able1, Kpoplover_621, mxmi-- 
thank you all so much for upvoting. 

I have a few other fics happening that I'm writing at the moment - 2 EXO's (1 Kai, 1 Luhan), 2 Got7 (1 Mark, 1 soon to find out), So I won't disappear, just let me know you if you want the links to them. And I'll be back soon with another Teen Top fic soon! 

And until the next time we meet, 
this has been 
_uraqt