It's Time to Call in an Expert

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Hye Mi starred at her small collection of clothing in her very small wardrobe, contemplating what she should wear.

“Hye Mi, what are you doing?” Bomi said sitting her bed looking as the female rummaged through her wardrobe almost pulling her hair out.

“I need to find something to wear!” Hye Mi said feeling stressed out.

“Ooh, are you going on a date?” Bomi said wiggling her eyebrows.

“You could call it that!” she said as she pulled out a pair of black leggings which she would wear with her black knitted tunic.

“Are you going to a funeral? Why are you in all black?” Bomi asked with her eyes nearly popping out at Hye Mi’s fashion choice.

“I like it?” Hye Mi answered in a questioning manner.

“There is no way I am going to let you go on a date with the master dressed like that! He’ll dump you in an instant,” she said and went through the wardrobe herself to find what she considered a suitable outfit.

“Ah, this is much better,” she said piling the outfit into Hye Mi’s arms and pushing her out the door to the bathroom to change into her outfit.

Walking out, Hye Mi was in a basic black playsuit which she has never seen in her life before with a black cardigan matched with a pair of Tiffany Green Converses. Surprisingly, Hye Mi looked like almost cute in a sense.

“Much better,” Bomi nodded in satisfaction over her work. “Next is time for the make up!”

“Oh it’s not really necessary,” Hye Mi attempted to get her to stop but Bomi did not want to stop, She was excited beyond control.

“We’ve come this far, let’s just finish it,” she said and continue to first moisturize Hye Mi’s face before applying any form of makeup .

Although Bomi only used small amounts of makeup in natural colours, it looked like she did wonders! Her exterior looked as if she was still an innocent young little girl just waiting to discover the world.

“I’m so proud of myself, it was hard work,” Bomi laughed as Hye Mi spun in a circle for her.

“You look really pretty,” Bomi smiled sincerely.

“And it’s all thanks to you. I don’t know where I’ll be without you,” Hye Mi replied.

“Well obviously dressing in that horrid outfit,” she nodded towards where Hye Mi’s original choice was lying on the floor.

Hye Mi looked at the time, she was late.

“Oh god, I’m late. Gotta run,” she said before leaving the room.

“Have fun!” She called after her.

Waiting by the main door was L.joe in a pair of skinny jeans and a pale buttoned up shirt. His outfit was very basic and simplistic and yet he still looked handsome enough to take away Hye Mi’s breath.

“You look good,” L.joe commented once he realised that she had finally made her way.

“As do you,” she replied, “So what are the plans for today?”

“I thought we could go out and do some discussion work,” he announced.

Arriving at their destination, Hye Mi wouldn’t help but feel as though it was all familiar. The large Marylyn Monroe picture hanging on the wooden panelled wall called out to her, urging her to remember the café.

“Do you remember this place?” L.Joe asked as they made their seat to their booth.

“I feel like I do, but I just can’t remember it,” she sighed.

“We had our first date here. Well part of it,” he smiled and it all came back to her. From the Marylyn Monroe to the Beetles’ albums hanging on the wall to the distinct layout of the booths and tables, it was all from their first date. The moment when she finally felt that L.joe wasn’t all just a hard shell, come back to her.

“I didn’t know where to go, so I chose here. I hope that’s okay,” for some reasoned he seemed like he was shying away from her.

“Of course it is,” she replied.

“Okay, well this is all I have at the moment,” L.joe said taking out folders from his black converse backpack.

Inside those folders were documents of his Mother’s company, ranging from the worker’s to their annual profits. Slowly they went through each of the files, highlighting any important things.

After hours and hours, and multiple cups of coffee, it was time to move onto the Jung’s company files but this time it would be harder to access. This time, they’ll need to hack into their system. Neither of them knew how to do that, and it was time to call in the expert. It was time to seek help from the one and only; Ricky.

 



I honestly had no idea where I was going to take this chapter, so sorry if it sounds a mess. For my next update, there will be two chapters which I will post. The first will be of documents that they will uncover on the Jung's network and then the chapter after that will be the actual chapter.

Or if you like, I can put that in one chapter. It's up to you guys, so let me know.

Enjoy!
_uraqt