She's My Girl

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

***A Little bit of swearing (A few words) in this chapter but I have put the asterisks in the middle of the words and then hopefully with can make out what it is!***

 

Back from Jeju Island and I think I'm honestly going to miss it there. The sun was just so nice and can I say, that the beaches are so nice there. It's like a whole different place there. But how can such a place so wonderful and amazing be owned (not entirely) by the Lee's? How could that place be owned by Byunghun in the future? He will destroy that place, that I am sure of.

I can sense something is going on with the Lee's. Mrs Lee hasn't been giving me orders since we have returned. Something must have happened when she and Mr Lee left earlier. Mother tells me I shouldn't intervine in their business, but how can I not?

I sighed as I picked up another t-shirt that Byunghun threw on his floor and I'm sure he wore this shirt almost two weeks ago!

Cleaning his room is one of the things I hate the most and that stupid prince makes me do it! He won't let anyone else do it and always asks for me! That annoying brat just wants to make my life a living hell! I hate him so much.

"Hello Mrs Lee!" That annoying voice of Jang WooRi.

"Ah Hello WooRi," Mrs Lee responded. How can she be so nice to her? But I guess, both empty black hearts stick together.

"I'll be heading to L.Joe's Room then," she said with her sickening voice.

Her footsteps up the stairs sounded heavy, loud like elephants. Wouldn't she know? L.Joe isn't here, he never seems to be home anymore. I hear he is always partying now. He stumbles home, late at night or early in the morning, wasted with alcohol. He's not at school, I never seem to see him anymore. The Teen Top boys don't even know what's going on anymore, and yes, I even asked them. Okay, fine they actually asked me about him. Something definitely happened and I need to know about this.

"Oppa! I'm here" She announced as she stepped into the room.

"Your Oppa isn't here,"

"Oh, it's you," she said with utter distaste. If anything, she is the distasteful one out of us two.

"Didn't you hear me? I said you Oppa isn't here. So go,"

"Well where is he?" She asked as she made her way over to his bed and sat on it.

"How am I supposed to know? I don't follow him about! And I said leave," She was truly annoying me today.

"No, I'm going to sit here and wait for my Oppa to return," she said all smugly

"Suit yourself, but move so I can atleast make his bed," I said.

"Yeah, cos all you are is a maid. A low classed and useless maid," she said and you could see her rich side appear.

"A maid I might be but atleast I get to see your Oppa every day and every night. And sometimes, we even sleep on the same bed!" I said to her as I finished making the bed, "You know this bed is so soft and warm when you share it with someone." And with that I walked out of thr room hearing her getting frustrated.

Okay so maybe I lied, twisted a story and bought something up from the past that I said I would never! But she was annoying me and I'm sure Byunghun won't even know about it!

Sigh, I guess i should tell about this little story. Well firstly, that stroy never happened before! Okay it did happen, but that was ages ago! Maybe a month after I moved into here? I was too tired to move around, it was hard. Such a large change for me and to top it off, I started at a new school and it was all difference. I had no friends and no one liked me. Me and Byunghun actually got along then but things changed really. So we were younger and we were playing around and we were jumping on his bed. I remember I yawned and kinda just laid on his bed and fell asleep. And when I woke up, Byunghun was there sleeping next to me. It was all innocent and that's probably the nicest memory I have of him.

Walking out of his room, I bumped into someone.

"Mother! I'm sorry," I said to her.

"Ah, don't worry, my child. It's my fault," she said with coughs between.

"Mother are you alright? Are you sick? Should I take you to the doctors?" My mum isn't a spring chicken you know, when someone is of middle age or older, you need to check them checked out right away if they are sick.

"No, I'm fine. It's just the dust in the room," she said with a forced smile and walked away back towards the direction of our headquarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With L.Joe (Author's point of View/ No Point of View/ Third Person)

"Bartender, another!" L.Joe demanded from the bartender.

"Honestly, this is your 10th shot. You should be long wasted by now," the bartender said but continued to fill his cup.

"Well I'm not so just keep them flowing," he ordered and kept taking the shots as if they were clear water.

"You've come here every night for the past week, there must be something up," the Bartender asked as he was wipping a cup dry with a cloth.

"Damn right somethings up," L.Joe slurred slamming his glass onto the table.

"Stupid mother says I should hurry up and fall in love now! But who am I supposed to find? And this is all for her plan of revenge. She is a crazy f**ked up b***h. She can't do anything without me," L.Joe said.

"Anyways, I'm out. Thanks. This should cover," L.Joe said and slammed 100,000wons onto the table before walking (more like stumbling) out of the club.

You may be wondering how can someone of only 18 years get into the clubs? Well when you are L.Joe, whose parents own nearly everything, which you'll be take over soon, you definitely can get into anywhere at anytime.

"Love! Girls! It's all just a big joke!" he screamed down the empty street.

"Taxi!" He hollered.

Finally arriving home, he was met with glaring eyes from his mother.

"Lee Byunghun, what are you doing coming home at this time?" she scolded him.

"I always come home at this time! What's it to ya?"

"Is that alcohol I smell? Did I raise you to become like this? Did I? Why are you putting disgrace on me?"

"Yes it is! Do you have a problem with it? I don't care! You never raised me! The maids and dad did! Where were you for my 4th grade play! Mum, I played lead F**cking role in it and you didn't even show up to it! You never show up for anything because I'm not important enough for you! Because all I am is a disgrace to you and your name." He shouted at his motehr drunkingly.

"That's enough, go to your room," His mother said clearly taken back.

"Got to your room," he mumbled, "That's all you ever tell me to do! Because I'm not good enough to be seem by others!"

"I said go to your room now!"

"I'm not finished talking! Why are you using me for your revenge! What's your problem!" He shouted becoming mad at everything his mother has ever done to him.

"Goodnight Byunghun, when we wake up tomorrow morning let's pretend this never happened." she said before turning away and walking back to her room.

"Because everything to do with me never happened," he said as he sank down onto the floor and cried into his own arms.

A poor boy who only wanted to be loved by his mother. His only dream was for his mother to finally appreciate him but she never even gave a second thought about him.

Hye Mi, watching the whole thing in behind the wall and felt heart broken for the boy she saw crying on the floor. This boy crying was not the 18 year old L.Joe but the innocent 8 year old Byunghun wanting to be loved by his career determined mother. She saw the boy who she remember giggling with when they were younger but drifted apart. The 18 year old L.joe caused her great pain but the boy on the floor didn't.

She quickly rushed towards him even though everything in her body told her not to, her brain told her to run away from there quickly and not to get messed up in the whole ordeal but she couldn't leave him there in that state.

"Come on Byunghun, let's get you up to your room," She said calmly to the boy whose tears kept flowing.

"Hye Mi-ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he cried into her arms.

"Shhh, it's okay. Everything is alright but let's quickly get you to your room. Okay?" she said him and he nodded with a few sniffs.

Slowly, she helped him walk up to his room and tucked him into his bed.

Just as she was about to leave him he grabbed her hand, "Please don't leave me tonight? Stay with me."

He didn't give her an option though and tumy gged her arm so she fell onto the bed and into his arms. He pulled the blankets over her and closed his eyes and drifted to his dream land.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" she groaned when she attempted to pry his arm off her but it wouldn't budge. Eye's wide open for majority of the night, she listened to his breaths become steady and even before she too let her breath become the same way.

Feeling warm and protected, Hye Mi smiled in her sleep.

Mrs Lee excited walked up to her son's room with the Jang's.She looked at her watch, it read 12:34PM, surely her son would be awake by now! This was the day the all of them were waiting for.

"Mother, I'll be Mrs Lee!" WooRi beamed.

"Well we better get to the wedding plans soon then, " Jang JiAe laughed but was met with a forced laugh from her husband.

"Of course that is true, but let's not rush things now. Children need to be children too," Mrs Lee laughed this time.

She lightly tapped on L.Joe's door before opening, "Honey, are you up?" she said before realising what she saw.

"Oh My Gosh!" WooRi screamed before running out of the room.

"What is this? You promised my daughter your son!" Mrs Jang said clearly furious.

"I saiid there was this condition. And if you want my son, you have to hear him out," Mrs Lee said.

Hye Mi slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily and L.Joe the same.

"You two, come down in ten minutes. We'll talk over some tea," Mrs Lee instructed before ushering the Jangs to the sitting room.

Hye Mi quickly escaped the room without looking back at L.Joe. She quickly got into the shower and let the hot water make her go red with heat but she didn't move out of the water but let it continue to redden her skin. She slept on the same bed as L.Joe with his arms around her. That annoying brat forced her to sleep on the same bed as him.

"Stupid idot, I'll get you back for this," she said through her teeth.

After her shower, Hye Mi went down to the sitting room where she was instructed to sit next to L.Joe.

"Now L.Joe, tell us now. Are you in love?" Mrs Jang asked being the first to actually say anything about that topic.

"He's in love with me, right?" WooRi said with hopeful but arrogant eyes.

"Correct..." L.Joe began to speak but was cut off by WooRi's screaming of joy.

"Let's have our wedding soon!" She squealed with delight.

"I am in love but not with you," L.joe said bursting her bubble.

He gulped before he continued and his adam's apple moving up and down, "I'm...I'm...I'm in love with ......Hye Mi"

"What? The maid?" WooRi shouted outraged.

"She's the maid but she's my maid and my girl."

 


Hey Everyone,
It's _uraqt here!
How are we all?

And there we go, the moment we have all been waiting for! Hope you enjoy.
Feedback and comments are loved!

And I apologize for taking a month to update. I had no inspriation to write anymore.
_uraqt.