It's Time for a Coffee Break

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Pushing and shoving, don't these rich kids know who to not push and shove their way through?
Wait, is it lunch now? I'll take it as lunch now. I've gotta get out of here.  All those girls are looking at me as if they'll pull my eyes out and murder me right there and then. Why? Just because they think I'm going out with their beloved 'Oppa?' Their Oppa that was only meant for them. They all claim him as theirs and hate me for being his 'girlfriend' but don't they realise that they are fighting each other for him as well?

Putting my lock in and pulling it open, I quickly reorganised my books in the way I liked it. It's not like I'm OCD or anything, I just like all my books in a certain way, it just makes it easier to see which book it is. Grabbing my maths book and history book, I quickly shoved them into my bag. Quickly shutting my locker after taking my bag out, I made my way to the gate of the school. I guess the security isn't that tight here, maybe its because they don't think anyone would actually leave the school to skip class. But I guess I'm the exception.

"Hey!"

I heard someone call after me. If I turn, I'll be forced to go back into the school and I don't want to go back there today. I'm not normally like this, normally I would sit in that classroom and suffer through the glares but I guess today I didn't want to. I didn't stop to see who it was, I quicken my pace and continued to walk out of the school taking a right turn.

What am I going to do? I haven't actually thought of what I was going to do. Well I have a couple of hours to myself before I'm due back at the Lee's household. Sigh.

"Hye Mi!"

The voice called again. I should have known who it was. The one who causes all my issues, the one who I agreed to be the fake girlfriend of, the one and only Byunghun.

I turned around and saw him jogging up to me, not even breaking a sweat or anything.

"What are you doing out of school?" He asked with a slight frown appearing on his face.

"It's not like you haven't skipped before," I said with a huff. Why should he be able to judge me me for something I know he does all the time?

"I know but why are you not in school? I would have never imagined you to skip," he said.

"I couldn't take your little fangirls anymore. They look like hungry tigers and I am their prey!"

"I'm sorry," He apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you're the one making them do it,"

"I'm just sorry," he said again, "Wanna go and grab some coffee or something?"

"Sure," Why did I agree? I wouldn't normally, would I? Maybe I have a fever or something.

Going into the the neartest starbucks, I ordered an iced mocha. And here's a little advice for when you have coffee, if they ever ask you if you want cream with your coffee, always say YES! Whereas he just ordered a latte. I was cold and he was hot, opposites. But tell me this, is it true that opposites attract. Can positive and negative truly attract each other?

 "Do you know who the principal was talking about earlier?" He asked me. That's probably why he followed me out, he wanted to know if I knew anything. Because everything is strictly business only, right?

"Hmm, no but I have a feeling you do?"

"Just think about it. It has to be WooRi and the Jungs."

"How are you so sure about it? There are heaps of people trying to get into our school,"

"I know that but who else is that desperate enough to get into our school. Remember at the Chicken cafe, they are desperate. And maybe.."

"..Maybe this is their way of getting you two together!" And like a lightbulb, it finally made sense.

"Bingo!"

"But what are we going to do? Are we going to stop them or let them get into the school?" What were we going to do? Knowing her, if she was at our school, I don't think I'd ever have another peaceful day at school.

"Let's try and keep her out of the school until we can find out more about them," L.Joe said cautiously.

"Hey, do you want to go and watch a movie or something?" He asked. Would it be considered a date? I guess it would be right, a date yeah?

I guess I was hesitating because he quickly mumbled, "You don't have to say yes,"

"I would love to go watch a movie with you,"

And off we went, to watch a movie.

 


Hey Hey Hey!
Here is another update from me!
Hope you enjoy it! Feedback and comments are loved!

Just a question, have any of you guys bought from g-market before?

Love always,
_uraqt