Face of the Company?

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

And I don't know when it started to happen, it just did. I started to think of her as my mind drifted and I'm not sure why. She isn't anything really that special, she's not the prettiest person, she's not the richest, and you know what? She's still my maid. So what is it about her? What is it about her to make me like this?

"LEE BYUNGHUN! Are you even listening to me?"

How did I let this happen again? I wasn't meant to stare into her eyes, it just sorta happened, you know?

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying again?" ANd then there are her eyes again.

"I said, what are we going to do now?" Hye Mi said, rolling up the piece of paper as a tube, "If you zone out again, I'm gonna whack you!"

Whenever this girl threatens you, you know she is going to follow through. And maybe that's just one of the things I like about her. You know she isn't a fake like all those other girls. She doesn't seem to care for my title or image. She's not the type to try and impress anyone, it's like if you don't like her she doesn't really care. She's care-free but you can tell she cares as well. She tends to her mother well. Whenever her mother even coughs or sneeezes, she is the first person to run over to her and ensure that she is okay. That's the type of girl I want to marry, the ones who truly care.

"Umm, I'm not too sure. What do you think?"

"We obviously have to keep an eye out on her. There is definitely something going on between that household. We need more information," She spoke while trying to read through a stack of papers.

"How exactly are we going to get more information?"

"We need some inside intell. It's clear that their stocks are crashing but it isn't too bad and isn't something they can't recover from. Why are they so desperate for you and Woori to be married? There has to be another reason,"

"No idea. But whatever it is, it must be big and not money wise. If I know rich people, and I know them very well, there are only 2 things they want to protect, that's their money and their reputation. Take my mother for example, she's super rich and the onyl two things she cares about is her money and her image."

"SUrely your mum cares for you inside,"

"Please don't lie. You've seen her, you know her. She isn't an angel, she's more of a devil."

"Okay, yes I know she isn't the most kindest person but she still is your mum right?" And I guess she's right. She still is my mum and I guess I have to be greatful for her to some extent.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Anyways, what could they have done to put them in this situation?" She pondered.

"No idea. But we will find out," I said.

There was a knock on the door followed by one of the maids, bowing like normal.

"Sorry to disrupt you sir, but Miss WooRi is here to see you," The maid bowed once again before leaving again.

"What could she want?" I sighed and got up from my spot, As I was heading towards the door, I couldn't help but notice Hye Mi wasn't following me.

"If I have to face her, you have to come with me," i said as I extended my hand towards her to help her up.

Without even saying a word, she took my hand and we walked out of the room, down towards the living room where I assumed WooRi would be waiting for us, well me, to come down and see her. But boy, did I not expect what I saw.

"L.Joe Oppa!" her ever so plastic face screamed and ran up to me giving me a very awkward hug. I guess I didn't realise that I was still holding Hye Mi's hand until she made up let go. I may or may not have quickly glanced towards Hye Mi and she may or maynot have looked jealous.

"What do you want?" I said pushing her off me.

"Is that anyway to speak to your guest?" My so called mother said while motioning for a maid to pour her some tea.

"Well i don't see any guests here, all I see is a pest."

"So do I. And she's the one wearing red." WooRi said, with her words directed at Hye Mi.

"A pest wearing red? Well that just doesn't make sense. Atleast I'm not a plastic in pink," Hye Mi responded.

"Whatever. Something cheap like you wouldn't even know a thing," Woori sneered.

"Hurry up and say what you want." I grumbled.

"Well my family want you to be the face of our company!" WooRi cheered with excitement, "ANd I'll be the other face!"

"Isn't this great Byunghun?" Mother said.

"No. Now leave me alone."

"Why?" WooRi whined. This must have something to do with their plan and there is no way I am dumb enough to fall for it. I don't even know what their company even deals with! For I know, they could be a drug selling company.

I didn't even bother responding before taking Hye Mi's hand and leading her out of the living room.

We've got to know exactly what their family company deals with. I've got to see the other Teen Top members, they'll know what to do. And I can't let Hye Mi stay at home with the two witches, she has to come with me.