Bedazzle me with that RING!

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

"Just continue to live your normal life. You still need to study, final exams are coming up," Mrs Lee instructed Hye Mi as she planned the press release. It's extremely funny to believe that they were businesss people and not idols with the way people treated them. For people who are in the business industry, what need would one have to announce their wedding plans to the public? Because honestly, a wedding is a special moment for the two but why do they need to tell the world about it? 

Simple, because there are people in the world who are slightly leaning more towards the insane side of life. There are people who are full of hatred and bitterness that they need revenge even if it means destroying the lives of others. Because there are people like the Jungs. 

"I can't just sit back and let you plan the wedding all by yourself!" Hye Mi said, feeling that even though it wasn't a wedding that she was particular ready for or wanted, it was hers afterall and every bride needs to be Bridezilla at least once. 

"But dear, think of your exams. If you don't do well, the universities won't accept you," her mother said, trying to stop her daughter from further distractions. 

"But mum, this is my wedding. I want to have a say." 

"How about Hye Mi can choose some important things and be there with those organisations and, honey, you and JaeKyung (Hye Mi's Mother) can do the other less central details?" Mr Lee had suggested, wanting to keep things running smoothly as possible. 

"Any idea where Byunghun is?" Mrs Lee asked as she noticed her sun had been an hour late to their meeting which just happens to be nearly completed. 

"Always late, that boy. I bet he fell asleep somewhere under a tree and got lost," Mr Lee laughed. When L.joe had been younger, he would love to play in their backyard , jumping about. He would get extremely tired, just like any other 5 year old and needed a nap but he would always take his rest nap under a particular tree which his mother had planted and named after him for she wished he would grow up big, tall (well that one didn't work out) and happy. 

"Hye Mi, if you see him, can you tell him that I need to speak to him. And apart from that, I think the press release is good to go for tonight," Mrs Lee smiled, closing the meeting. 

Deciding she needed a break from the Lee Household for some fresh air, she walked down to the not-so local park which happened to be a half an hour walk. There were parks which were closer to home and yet she decided to go for one that was further away. SOmetimes this girl needs to get her brain checked out! 

In just a few, more like 2, months' time she will be walking down the aisle marrying L.joe. This could be a blessing and a curse. With this marriage, it allowed her more time with L.joe to discover more the true Byunghun to allow her feelings to really develop if what she is feeling for him true or it will allow her to realise that she doesn't want to be with him in the end. But things change when you are married, people put in less effort. All the effort from the chase of dating to finally getting that person just decreases, will L.joe be the same? Once they are married, will he stop trying? Will he forget his feelings for her? 

People change, yes this is true but it can be the better or for the worse. Hye Mi just hoped that married life would prove that L.Joe is a person that won't hurt her, leave her or leave her feeling disappointed. But not attending that meeting definitely puts his name in her bad books for the time being. 

----------------

"Sir, are you sure you want this design?" The Jeweller asked as she finished putting the finishing touches on the design.

"Certain, this ring must be perfect." Byunghun said looking at the design and falling in love with the way it looked. He ahd to wait a week for thee final product but he knew it was going to be worth it once he seees Hye Mi with it.

"Getting married already, but you look so young," the jeweller remarked, she was most likely 10 years older than him and yet she was not even getting married yet.

"When love is true there is no time to wait," he said although the real reason was to save his name and reputation. He was amazed that the jeweller had not heard of the Jung's rumours or even recognised him but he didn't mind. It was nice having someone speak openly to him.

"Must be nice to have that feeling," she sighed before asking Byunghun to place his hand on the counter.

"They say if a man's pinky is the same size of a women's ring finger, they are destined to be," she said as she measured his finger befoe recording the ring size needed.

"And who came up with that myth? That's just stupid," he said finding the jeweller's way of measuring stupid. Where was the logic in that?

"You say that now, but when that lucky girl's finger fits perfectly, you can thank me," she winked before going to the printer to get the receipt for him.

"Here you go sir, it will be ready in a week and I will call you when to come pick it up," she said with a smile.

Feeling in a good mood after getting the ring sorted, Byunghun went to buy some roses, he decided every woman in the house should be able to feel the joy he felt at that moment. He never wanted to get married at this age, no but at least his marriage will be someone he has feeelings for and it will be someone who isn't interested in just the bussiness.

 Walking about into the house, Byunghun handed a rose to each female that he saw included the maids because even they should feel love or affection once in a while. HE was almost in a state where he would just randomly start dancing just because he was happy until he saw the cross face of his mother,

"Where have you been?" She said quite annoyed that her son decided that he was too good to atttend a meeting that was partially about him!

"I went to get some of the weddding things organised," he said cheerfully, reaching into his pokcet to show his mother of the receipt of the ring. And the box which contained the engagment ring inside it. He had decided it was time to place a ring on Hye Mi's finger, it was time the world knows that he was to marry Hye Mi and not WooRi despite what she thinks. Plus, the press release should have already finished so the entire world would already know, making it fine.

"That's a gorgeous ring, you have excellent style. Must get it from me because only the Lord knows what ugly fashion sense your father has," she laughed. Mrs Lee's transformation within the last few months has been amazing and it is all thanks to Hye Mi. She saw the happiness of her son when he is with her and she realised how much of a bad mother she had been to him all his life and she wanted to change it before he hated her too much.

"Anyways, the press release finished half an hour ago and so far, nothing coming back from the Jung's," she said happily before going about her business again.

 


Oh why hello there! 
How are you doing? haha. Have any of you guys looked at the stats for one of your stories? Well I did and its kinda weird how some chapters have such higher views compared to others! Like chapter 27 had 4 times the number of views than Chapter 30! And Chapter 27 had double the amount of 26. Its just so weird! 

Anyways, I really want to write a pregnancy fanfic, but I think that can wait until after I finish writing this. haha. If I wrote one though, would you guys read it? 

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed. 
Love, Kaycci.