Whole School Meeting

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

The students of prestigious school all filled out into the gymnasium, taking their seats in their respected home group lines. Whispers spread about the gymnasium with possible reasons for this immediate assembly.

"What could this be about?" Chunji nudged L.Joe who shrugged in response.

"Hyung, it's probably about your ugly face," Ricky laughed earning him a smack in the back of the head by the older.

"Students, Teachers, Please settle down," The principal said taking to the stand. And in an instant, everyone became quiet. The principal had great respect in the school, and maybe thats why she was very sucessful in her job; she was an admirable person. She wasn't someone to be afriad and run away from things, she wasn't afraid to take a stand. She didn't go to a fancy school, or lived a wonderful childhood, infact she was 19 when she had her son, but she never let anyone tell her she couldn't do anything. The principal was a very admirabe person.

"Now, I understand that you all are wondering what this meeting is about and I will try and make it short. Now, in this school we will not tolerate threats made to anyone whatsoever. Not to you students, not to the teachers and not to the other staff. Threats made will be dealt with according to. And know that, I will not step down from my position under any circumstances."

Whispers began circling the students and also the teachers, what exactly was the principal talking about.

"Now, I will not discuss with names but I was threatened by people wanting to come into this school. But that person cannot enter the school due to their lack of credits. Which I want to remind you that in order to keep your place in this school, you must keep up your credits. A slip of credits may or may not result in your transfer to another school."

"That is all. Please leave in an orderly fashion, starting from the seniors," The principal instructed before leaving the podium and heading back to her office.

 "What could she have been talking about?" Niel asked C.A.P.

"Dunno, but it seems serious," he responded.

"It's probably nothing, guys. This is the principle,she wouldn't run away even if a tiger was chasing her," Changjo laughed.

"Hmm, true but I have a feeling I know what she is on about," L.Joe said, scanning for Hye Mi.

"What do you mean?" The curious visual maknae asked.

"I'll meet up with you guys back in class," he said before walking off to find her.

 


Hey Hey Hey,
Here's a super short update from me! Exam time is coming up which is why my updates are so slow but I promise I will make an effort to start updating more and I hope by the end of the year, I can get up to atleast chapter 30. Anyways, fingers crossed and I hope to see you all very very soon.

With love,
_uraqt