It's What Wikipedia Said!

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

“Alright guys, I need some Intel,” L.joe announced as he and Hye Mi arrived at what is known as Teen Top’s hangout or headquarters.

“Sighs coming,” Ricky said as he grabbed his laptop knowing that his hyung meant some hacking skills.

“What’s going on hyung?” Changjo asked as he plopped onto the couch.

“We need to know about the Jangs,” l.joe said.

“What exactly do you need to know?” Niel asked joining the conversation. “And hello Hyungnim.”

“Er, Hello?” Hye Mi answered awkwardly.

“But wouldn’t you know all about them? You were practically with WooRi,” Chunji added.

“Don’t even mention her name,” L.Joe said.

“Give the kid a break Chanhee, Mrs Lee here might not want to hear about her competition,” CAP said earning laughs from Niel and Chunji.

“Please, her competition? Even Ricky is prettier than her,” Hye Mi added. Earning the laughter of everyone in the room including Ricky himself, leaving Hye Mi proud of herself. Finally, she was transitioning into L.Joe’s world.

“Anyways, Hyung, so what wikipedia tells me is that their family owns Jang Inc. which makes cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and baby powder. They were one of the stronger companies of the country around 5 or so years ago but something happened   and their shares just went down,” Ricky reported.

“Oh wow, the hacker got that off Wikipedia, even I could have done that,” Niel said disregarding Ricky’s skills.

“That’s not all I got, anyways, this information was last edited on the I.p address of 30.987.756 approximately 4 minutes ago,”

“And that means?” Chunji asked.

“That I.P address belongs to the Jangs. They recently edited and according to the history of edits, they always seem to edit it whenever someone else edits it.”

“Can you get the previous edits?” L.Joe asked.

“Of course I can. I am Teen Top’s lead hacker,” Ricky grinned proudly.

“I have no idea how you got these skills and I really don’t want to,” CAP added.

“If all you have is a computer while growing up and your parents aren’t around, what else can you do?” Ricky laughed.

“A lot of other things,” Changjo laughed.

“I’m gonna get some bubble tea, does anyone want to come with me?” Niel asked, getting up from his spot. Everyone shook their heads, “Fine, leave me as a loner then.”

“I’ll come! It’s boring just sitting anyways,” Hye Mi said sending a small smile towards the younger male.

“Yay! Hyungnim, you’re are my favourite!” Niel cheered.

“Asa!” Ricky cheered as he finally got through the firewall, “ so before the Jangs change the page, comments are made about a scandal that occurred. Someone even called them a mass murderer.”

“Murderer? Are you sure?” Changjo asked, “It just doesn’t seem right.”

“Maknae, when do things ever seem right? The Jangs are murderers, L.joe is going out with the maid, what’s next? CAP hyung announcing that his moving to America?” Chunji said.

“Umm, actually about that…” CAP awkwardly coughed.

“Hyung, you’re moving?” L.Joe asked.

“Just kidding, Wanted to pull your leg,” CAP Laughed but this time, he was the only one.

“Not funny at all,” Ricky puffed.

“Hey hyung, now with this information, what are you going to do?” Changjo asked L.joe.

“I’m going to get to the bottom of it.”

 


Hey Everyone, finished my exams so I thought I would update for you all! I have two weeks of transition into year 12 aka the only schooling year that counts. haha. Anyways, this was my dialouge based chapter. hehe.

Hope you all enjoy. And I will be back very soon!
:)
_uraqt

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AMAZING, WONDERFUL AND OH SO Y BYUNGHUN!
hehe. ;)

GIF BELONGS TO jvnhonqs on tumblr!