The Hack

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers more.

That was the signal. Go.

Quickly the boy moved about without making a sound apart from the light taps made by his shoes has his foot made contact with the glass tiled floors. Followed by the girl, who quickly looked over her shoulders making sure the coast was clear before they continued adventuring further into the house.

“Are you sure you can do this,” she asked the younger boy as the two reached the study room or the office of the house.

“Of course I am, do you even know who I am?” the younger boy answered giving a face that read, of course, almost plastering the face onto his own. “Just as long as Hyung keeps them distracted down there, we’ll be out of here with time to spare.”

Confidence radiated from the younger male, he was in his zone; this was his speciality. But where he learnt it from will always be a secret.

Turning on the computer is always the easy part, it’s getting the things inside it that is the difficule part.

“Will they have anything in hard copy?” Hye Mi whispered in a low and soft tone.

“Hmm, I doubt it. Companies do everything electronically but you can always try,” Ricky replied so quietly that Hye Mi found it hard to hear what he said and they were only standing two feet apart.

Hye Mi nodded her head once and slowly pulled out the first draw and began looking through the files located in them. To her surprise though, they weren’t the normal tax refund forms she was expecting, instead she found a stack of old photographs.

She looked at each photo carefully, examining each person’s face trying to recognise a single face. To her misery, she could not recognise a single person in the photographs. She continued to analyse them though, hoping she could possibly find Mrs Lee or Jang in one of those pictures together.

While Hye Mi was searching through the photos, Ricky was beginning his hack. Turning on the computer was the easy thing, it was accessing it that would be the hardest. Turning on the computer only required a press of a button whereas to  get to the database would be a lot of guess work and even the best hackers could not tell you a password without testing a few and experimenting.

There were two logins to the company’s data base on the Jang’s computer. Jung JiAe and Jung HyunWoo. Identity the passwords would not be easy but things such as birthdates and names are always the first.

Ricky began with Mrs Jung’s login in first. Attempting her name, it did denied. He knew he had only 10 attempts before it would contact Mrs Jung to let her know she was getting hacked. He attempted her birthday and then Woori’s name and birthdate, failing. Taking out a brush from his back pocket, Ricky brushed a white powder across the keyboard. It highlighted the main letters used on the keyboard. Looking at the condition of the keyboard, he knew at instant that the letters used were definitely the letters of the password.

Looking at his watch, they had already use up four minutes. They had to get a move on.

Putting the letters into the words companyjung, Ricky was allowed access. He smiled to himself with pride, hacking was his thing.

The Jungs did not attempt to hide their files at all, they were all out in the open for him. Sticking his usb into the usb drive, he quickly copied all the files on the entire computer database into his usb. A few he could tell were self-corrupting files and he knew he would have to teach L.Joe or Hye Mi how to open them and bypass its coding but that could wait til they were out of the place.

Meanwhile, L.Joe was awkwardly having tea with the Jung’s. Mr and Mrs Jung sat at on the elongated couch that was clearly invented for more than one person while Woori and L.joe sat on the opposite one, facing the two adults.

“So, have you come back here to claim my daughter?” Mrs Jung asked hopefully.

“No, mam, I have not,” L.Joe replied, his jaws very stiff and his response very flat.

“Then why have you come?” Mr Jung asked slightly annoyed.

“I have come to sincerely apologize to WooRi and to you,” L.joe said although what he wanted to say was to waste time while Ricky had copied all their records.

“Well then boy, what are you watching for? Go and sincerely apologize,” Mr Jung ordered.

L.joe nodded before taking a gigantic gulp of air and turned his body to face WooRi, “I am sorry but we are not to be married together. You will find someone, and that person will be extremely lucky but I am sorry, he is not me.”

“If you are not him, then who will be him?” Mrs Jung asked with a single brow raised up.

“I am not sure, the future is unclear,” L.Joe replied attempting to stay as calm and collected as he possibly could.

“If the future is unclear, then what makes you so sure you won’t wed WooRi after all?” Mr Jung fired.

“Because I have found the girl who has already captured me. She has my heart and my soul is with hers,” L.Joe said.

“You must be kidding me right? She is just a made. How can you love someone so lowly?” WooRi said obviously disgusted with the idea of him with Hye Mi.

“Love is blind, Woori-ah. It can come at any time now,” he responded.

“Love is blind and cupid shot the wrong person,” she huffed.

“Maybe that’s the situation but once you have been shot, it cannot be changed.”

“You seem to know so much about love and yet you are still so young,” Mrs Jung said.

“Love is not known but learnt through experience,” L.Joe attempted to smile.

“Hmm, well I’m not too sure. If you ever get sick of you maid girl, WooRi here is all yours. And if you don’t mind, I have work to do so I’ll be off to my study,” Mr Jung excused himself.

L.Joe began to panic. What was he to do! Hye Mi and Ricky were in there.

“I er, need to use the bathroom,” L.Joe said excusing himself and quickly made his way to the bathroom where he quickly dialled Ricky’s number.

After one precise ring, Ricky picked up.

“What’s up? I got everything,” Ricky quickly said.

“Get out now. Mr Jung is going up now,” L.Joe instructed, “I’ll stall for as long as I can.”

And with that L.Joe hung up.

The footsteps became louder, he was almost at the study.

“Mr Jung!” L.Joe called out.

“Yes?” the older figure replied turning to face L.Joe.

“I. er. Umm. How are your stocks going?” L.Joe asked not knowing what to say and asked the first thing in his head.

“Well the companies ones are doing fairly well, and are one of the strongest in the entire Korea,” Mr Jung Lied. Their stock market crashed a while ago and their shares have only be declining.

“The stocks we bought recently have climbed up really high as well, this year, luck is on the Jung side,” he laughed before turning back to make his way to his study.

“I hope that’s enough time,’L.joe thought to himself as the older figure walked away from him.

He put in a mental note to figure out why Mr Jung told him such lies expecting him to believe in them.

As he made his way back to the couch where Mrs Jung and WooRi were, his phone rang.

“Hello?” He answered.

“We’re safe. At the park outside on the 5th Corner. Meet there okay?” Ricky’s voice could be heard.

“Okay, got it.” L.Joe replied before hanging up abruptly.

“Who was that?” WooRi asked as he she couldn’t help but notice L.Joe who was just talking on the phone.

“That was my mother. I must go now,” L.Joe said before slightly bowing his head and was lead out by the maids.

He made his way to the park on the 5th corner.

“Okay, what have we got?”


Okay, so I lied. I decided just to write a normal chapter.

Anyways, I had this chapter written up like a week ago but for somereason, I wasn't able to load aff, so I had to update at school and I just kept forgetting to! Sorry!.
Anyways, next update is looking at around a week or so. So hold tight.

Anyways, a very big thank you to Kpoplover_621, mxmi--, Ery-Li, britt29able1, SeraphimDreamer and purplepop for upvoting! <3

_uraqt