Scandal

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Scandal

Attempting to find out more about this scandal of the Jangs, L.Joe took out his laptop and began his own search. Opening up google, he searched, Jang Inc. and not to his surprise, not a single thing came up about the scandal which had occurred. He then searched ‘Jang Inc Scandal’ and yet there still wasn’t a single page that held the information he wanted. What else could he search until he would find the information he wanted? Jang Inc Murder? Mass murderer Jang Inc?

“Excuse me, young master,” Bomi, the maid, said awkwardly standing at the door of L.joe’s bedroom door.

“Can I help you?” He replied only taking a moment to look up and then back down to the screen.

“Have you seen Hye Mi?” she asked. She had looked around for Hye Mi but she could not find her within the mansion and had already asked all the other maids. The only other person in the household that Hye Mi really talked to was L.Joe.

“I think she went out to get some ice-cream or something. Is there something wrong?” This was a change that surprised Bomi; normally L.Joe would just snap a quick no and end the conversation right then and there. Instantly, she could tell something was not quite right but did she dare say anything about it?

“The files she asked me to order in have arrived, I just wanted to inform her that is all,”Bomi replied with caution, not knowing how much information she was supposed to reveal unaware that L,Joe himself was working with Hye Mi on the case.

“Okay, I’ll tell her that when she gets back,” L.joe said wondering what exactly those files could be.

“Thank you young master,” Bomi bowed before leaving the room.

“What files could she have ordered without telling me?” He pondered to himself.

“Who ordered what without tell you?” Hye Mi asked walking into the bedroom eating ice-cream from a 2-Litre tub.

“Are you seriously just eating ice-cream like that?”

“And why not? It tastes the best like this,” she replied shoving another spoonful into .

“If you keep eating it like that, you’ll gain a billion kilos,”

“And? You won’t want to be my fake boyfriend anymore?” she responded, whispering the word fake.

“Ah…NO! I didn’t say that!” L.joe was flustered, he didn’t know how to respond. Something he learnt over the past is girls are so sensitive about their weight that you have to be careful when you talk about it. It is almost like walking in the middle part of a war, you are treading along hoping not to get shot or stand on a landmine.

“I’m only kidding,” she laughed. “Anyways who ordered what without telling you?”

“YOU! What did you order? The maid said it already arrived,”

“That’s something that’s for me and not for you,” she said jokingly.

“What? Did you get yourself a new face or something?”

“Excuse me!” she exclaimed and threw the closest thing to her, which just happened to be a clothes hanger that was on the doorknob of L.joe’s room, at him.

“Ouch!” somehow L.Joe said the hanger flying towards him yet he didn’t move. It was a very weird thing, definitely not something that he would normally allow happen.

“Well that’s what you get for insulting me and my beauty!” she huffed as she made her way towards his bed.

“Anyways, I ordered in newspapers from five years ago. I figured the internet won’t have anything about the scandal anymore since the Jangs probably deleted it all but they can’t delete newspapers that have already been printed,” she explained.

“That is ingenious!”

“I know I am,” she giggled.

Hye Mi went to go get the newspapers from Bomi, leaving her precious ice-cream on the desk, and together they began cutting out relevant newspaper articles.

 


Hey everyone!
Last day of school for me tomorrow! Hehe. So I'll have more time to update afterwards.
This chapter is probably really boring, but I just wanted to fill in the gaps a bit after that shocking news! haha.
And I just wanted to show more development between the two (cos it's just a bit hard to show character development in this plotline).

From now on, I'll be alternating posters (which recognise me as author). So please do look out for them! :)

Also, As christmas is coming up, I want to give a gift to all my lovely readers. So for all my lovely readers I will be writings drabbles and one-shots! So please, leave a request in the comment box with your desired pairing (I write for all pairings, including ocs and YOU) and if there is anything specific you want such as a certain thing happening or genre.

Happy reading,
_uraqt