The Aftermath

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

“Tonight we bring you the latest of the Jung and Lee battle. This is one of the most public attack we’ve seen in terms of the business world. Who would expect something such as this coming from two rather large scaled businesses?” The reporter said before going to an ad break.

“Well look at that, we are all over the news and our stocks are doing better than ever,” Mrs Lee commented while turning the tv off. As egotistical as she could get, listening to the same thing being retold multiple times does get annoying.

“I guess that’s a good thing, right?” Hye Mi pipped up, afraid that she may have put the company in jeopardy through her little speech.

“Of course Honey, high stock prices mean that we are doing better than ever,” Mrs Lee answered before taking out a folder of filled with various papers.

“Now, Byunghun, Hye Mi. I have booked you both into an appointment tomorrow to try on some dresses and suits. I’ll be popping in and out from the both of you because I booked you both at the same time. It is a tradition that the groom cannot see the dress before the wedding,” Mrs Lee instructed, handing Byunghun and Hye Mi each a business card with the time of their appointment as well as the location.

“Can I bring some friends with me then?” Byunghun asked as he read the business card.

“And that is my next point. Bring a group along with you. I know I have amazing fashion senses but others may think otherwise, so bring them along for some extra advice, if you like. “Mrs Lee instructed before leaving to take a phone call.

The room was left silent. Neither of the two knew what to say. If they were getting their outfits, it meant that they day was slowly creeping up on them.

“So, what type of dress are you going to get?” Byunghun asked breaking the silence that surrounded them.

Hye Mi thought before answering. She actually had no idea what type of dress she would wear. She was clueless when it came to fashion; she was always told by other people what to wear. Uniforms are the easiest thing to put on because that is what is expected of you and everyone else is the same. But that being said, the kids at school would dress up their uniforms and always have different accessories; it just wasn’t okay being normal for them.

“I’m not too sure. What do you think I should get?”

Byunghun is a male, he would surely know what he thinks looks good on a girl right?

“Anything, as long as it makes you be the star of the show,” he winked before leaving the room.

“Oh No,” she groaned. Being the star of the show. She won’t be allowed to wear something casual.

“I’ll have to bring Bomi and Mum with me tomorrow then,” she sighed. Those two were the only females she associated herself with. Who else could she ask? She barely knew a soul outside of the household.

 

----

The next morning, Hye Mi woke up feeling a bundle of nerves sitting in her stomach, not wanting to leave her alone. She’ll have such an extremely long day ahead of her, she could just imagine it. A long day shopping? She’d rather trade it for a day of school. Talking about school, exams are right on her heel; they were coming up and quickly at it. But she didn’t have a desire to attend college or university, so why would she has the need to do well anyways? Her goal; in life was to work and take care of her mother, like a good little daughter she wanted to prove she could be. 

Secretly, her biggest desire is to buy back the dry-cleaners her parents used to own. Preserving the memories of her father is something she has always wanted to do. And one day her memory may not be as sharp as it is today, so she wants to remember the place and re-create it. Afterall, a father will always be the most important male in any girl's life. But in order to do that, she must have a job to earn money. 

Sighing, Hye Mi dragged herself out of her bed to get ready for the day. Just how close is the wedding to be? How long can she just be herself? She didn't know a single fact about the wedding, and that made her feel completely uncomfortable. She just isn't the type of person who could adapt to new situations as easily as others could; she found it to be one of the harder aspects of life. Nothing could ever stay the same, and she hated that. Life would always be a lot easier if things never changed. 

"Come on Darling" Mrs Lee sang with delight as she grabbed Hye Mi by the arm, leading her to the car. Shopping, dress shopping. This is what Mrs Lee had always dreamt of. Truthfully, she always wanted a daughter; she wanted to braid her hair and dress her up for her school dances. But that didn't quite happen. That being said, it's not like she hates Byunghun for being a boy either. 

Getting in the store, the Bomi and Mrs Lee couldn't help but squeal with delight upon seeing hundreds and hundreds of dresses for them to explore! It's surprising how alike those two could be yet before this day, they barely had spoken a word to each other before. 

-----

"Yah. Lee Byunghun!" A loud voice rang through the eardrums of the male sleeping on his bed, sprawled out like his aim was to cover ever square inch of the matress. 

"Go Away!" He body on the bed groaned, obviously showing no signs of getting up any time soon. 

"You tell me to get here on time and yet you aren't even awake," Another voice puffed angrily. 

"Yeah Hyung! I cancelled on my plans this morning for you!" Another person pouted.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Byunghun groaned before sitting up, leaning on the headboard. Rubbing his eyes he could make out the familiar 5 figures that crowed around his bed. How could he ever forget these annoying 5 guys he just couldn't live without? 

"Go downstairs. I'll be down in 15 minutes," he mumbled before stumbling out of the room into the bathroom. 

Byunghun had informed his friends that they were to meet at his house at precisely 8:30 so they could arrive on time to his suit fitting which was scheduled in at 9:30 and yet the clock reads 10:00. He had overslept and kept his friends waiting when it was him that told them to be ontime. Sometimes, that boy just doesn't make any sense at all. 

Upon finally reaching the store, Byunghun and his friends were greeting by a very annoyed Mrs Lee, shooting death glares at her son. She had waited half an hour of him to arrive and yet he took his time but the shop assistant beside her looked happier than happy could be. Why? Because he was paid by the hour and the longer Byunghun took to choose an outfit, the more he got paid. The world runs on money, it makes it turn. But you're in the world of business now, and sometimes things aren't logical at all. 

---------

I NEED SOME HELP GUYS! I CAN'T CHOOSE WHICK DRESS NOR SUIT FOR HYE MI AND L.JOE! I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO A FEW OPTIONS, SO TO GET ALL YOUR INPUT, I HAVE CREATED A POLL! 

SO ALL READERS PLEASE VOTE!!!
 

Dress 1:

Dress 2:

Dress 3:

Dress 4: (It's a link because I couldn't get the image)

http://www.bridesofmelbourne.com.au/product.asp?id=154&t=Madison&cid=4

I don't have a poll for L.Joe's outfit, and to be honest, I don't know if it should be a traditional suit/tuxedo or go for something more modern. Here are some ones I have found, the left beinf the more modern ones and the right being more traditional. 

 

SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING!!!!
_URAQT