Filling The Gaps In.

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

 

There’s something I might have forgotten to mention beforehand, we weren’t exactly welcomed into the Lee household. Mr Lee was welcoming to us, or maybe that was just an act but I was too young to tell the difference, but his wife and son definitely wanted us out. We were just filth to them, we were nothing. We didn’t have the business name behind us anymore; the government kicked us out of our home. And we were sleeping on the roads, next to bins.

My mother did not become the maid just because she wouldn’t accept the charity we were given without paying back but because that was the only way for us to stay here. Mrs Lee is beautiful but her heart is wicked, she cares for herself only. She refused to have us in the house and she and Mr Lee would argue about it. Mother then gave herself up to work for them. Mrs Lee made mother do so many unnecessary task which she could have given to the other maids to do but she wanted to punish us. Because we were intruding on her property, on her territory. She made it seem as if we were here to steal her things away from her, but we didn’t want that. We just wanted to have a warm place to stay.

That’s one thing, the other I might have failed to mention was that the Lee’s have a child, a son. He is an only child and uses that to his advantage. And can you believe it, he is around the same age as me and yet he is a manipulative, scheming play boy. He cares for no one but his friends – they call themselves Teen Top. Together, they are the worse six people that could roam the Earth. And it’s funny that I have to basically see these six horrible people every day.

These six horrible people who make my already horrible life even more horrible.

I don’t think I have ever lived a day in this household without getting tormented by them. They destroy who you are and pull you apart as if you are nothing. They do it, for fun. For enjoyment. For their entertainment. Because life is just a big joke for them. These six boys have power, fame and mostly money. And somehow because they have those 3 things, they can destroy others life.

When My mother and I first moved into the Lee Mansion, I tried to befriend the Lee’s Son Byunghun or now known as L.Joe. I tried so hard to be his friend but he kept pushing me away laughing that I was just a dirty piece of trash and that he should kick me out of the house. His mother had clearly gotten to him before I could even try to be his friend. No matter how hard I tried, he never came around. He never liked me. Even at a young age he despised me. And even til this day, he hates me.

Life growing up here has been a lot harder than anyone else could ever have imagined.

Life now, is still extremely hard.

Like any other day, I came straight home to the Lee’s Resident from school. I didn’t have the time and luxury like the others to hang out with friends to have ice-cream, no. I had to get back home and begin cleaning and washing like a maniac. This week though, I am cleaning more because mother has caught a cold and she is sick in bed.

I was cleaning the bathroom upstairs when I heard voices from below.

Being curious and all, I peered down and saw who it was. It was none other than Jung Woori. She smiled to Mrs Lee and was led down the hallway to the sitting room. Her smile appeared innocent and sweet but she was evil like a witch.

She’s probably here for Byunghun but shouldn’t she know that he doesn’t come home until late?

“Please stay until my son arrives,” I heard Mrs Lee say.

How could she be so nice to one person but act like a cold hearted person with me and my mother?
It’s people like this that makes me wonder why other people would bother with friends.

 



 

Hey Everyone, 
It's the me, your co-author _uraqt here. 

Sorry for not updating! I was really busy during the New Year and Christmas Time and then I went on a shrt holiday! 
Sorry! I had this written a couple of days ago but somehow it would never upload! Oh wells. 

I Hope you all enjoy!
Comments & Feedback are more than welcome!
:)