She's Transferring?

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

The couple and their daughter stood at the office of the Academy principal for yet another time, making it their fifth meeting in this year alone.

"Mr and Mrs Jung, please have a seat," the prinicpal offered as she poured tea for them to drink during what she hoped would be a short and simple meeting.

"Now what can I help you with," she asked before taking a moment to sip her green tea.

"Our WooRi must attend this school," Mrs Jung began with a tone that was almost begging the principal.

"I am very sorry but we currently do not have any empty vancies in the senior year level for WooRi. We cannot fit her into any of our classes, they are full. And also, she did not reach the number of credits needed to be considered into the school. If she would like to come to our school, perhaps she could repeat her seniot year next school year once she has enough credits to her name," The prinipal explained again and yet the couple in front of her would just not understand it.

Mr Jung stood up from his seat and took a look around the office. The walls were a light blue like the colour of the sky on the sea-side, it was calming, certainly a colour you would choose for the nursery of a baby. There were photos hanging on the walls of previous graduate classes, all the students were smiling brightly knowing they passed one of the best schools in the country; seeing their happy faces in the photograph though, did not make Mr Jung happy at all. Instead he grew furious as his daughter would not graduate to be one of them and yet the maid of the Lee's would be able to. It just wantn't fair in his eyes, how could someone like WooRi, as beautiful and plastic as she was, get rejected numerous times and yet the maid (Hye Mi) was accepted without the batter of an eyelash.

"I see you have plenty of graduates each year," Mr Jung said while still looking at the hanging pictures.

"Ah yes we do. Each year we only admit a certain amount of students and each year, all of them pass," the principal said with pride shining into her eyes.

"Well with all those students you must need a bigger library." He noted.

"Ah, why yes. How about we build the school one," Mrs Jung chirped in.

"With all the new state of the art technology and books," WooRi chimed in as she continued to stand near the door awkwardly.

But the principal saw straight through their plans, infact they weren't they first people who attempted this type of thing. Most of the richer families attempted this ruotine of building something new to get their child into the school, but they didn't realise that it's not the money that counts but its the credits that goes towards the grades that do. Most of the students, like Teen Top's Niel, believe that it's their parents money that keeps them in the school but don't realise that they are excelling in a certain region. Many students cannot see their true talents.

"If you would like to donate a library to the school, please see Mrs Choi about that but know that that will not help with Miss WooRi's place in this school."

"Look her," Mrs Jung snapped, "If you don't let my WooRi into the school, I will personally come to your house and cut the head off of your son. Little Ji Hoon will be headless," Mrs Jung Placing her neatly done nailed finger under the principals chin in an menacing way. "Ji Hoon, now wouldn't that be a site."

"Stay away from my son. Stay away from my Ji Hoon," the principal said pushing Mrs Jung's hand away from her face.

"Let my daughter into the school then," Mrs Jang demanded.

"Over my dead body," the principal said with utter hatred. She and the Jungs did not get along very well.

"And I will live to see that day."

 


Whoops, I forgot to take this chapter off as a draft!
Sorry!
:)
_uraqt