You What?!?!?!

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Dinner was definitely not expected of. When L.Joe said dinner, Hye Mi thought a nice restaurant on the richer sides of the city with a nice view but what she got instead was KFC.

She looked more than puzzled when they reached the fast food outlet.

“My favourite place,” he smiled.

“You and SHINee’s Onew would make best friends,” she laughed.

This time, he looked puzzled, “why?”

“Because you’re both chicken maniacs,”

“Chicken is not just food, it is a way for life,” he acted but busted out laughing afterwards.

“I’m just kidding. I kinda left my card at home and all I have is cash on me,” he confessed but somehow still laughing.

And so the two sat and ate chicken while laughing at random things. As an outsider looking in, you would believe that they were on a real date, for those two it sure as hell felt like a real date. But can you have a real date if the entire relationship is fake?

 

Arriving back at the house, Hye Mi quickly ran off to her bed not wanting to face anyone. But how could she not avoid anyone when the entire household was talking about it?

“Hye Mi, how was the date?” her mother asked sitting on her bed.

“Horrible,” she sighed.

“Why was that? Did he try to do something to you?” Her mother asked with great concern.

“No, mum. It was nice really nice, but I’m supposed to hate him.”

“Oh dear, you’ll learn with time, love is a weird thing,” her mother smiled before leaving her to be.

“Love? I’m not in love with no one,” Hye Mi said.

They say that the speed of light (or the photons as the scientist call the particles) is the fastest thing known to mankind but they definitely didn’t time the speed of gossip spread amongst teenagers on the high (Rich) side of life.

 

The next morning when Hye Mi walked into the school ground she expected it to be like any other day where everyone would ignore her and not give a second’s worth of attention. But today was a day like no other, this morning when she walked into the school grounds; she was met with whispers and weird stares. Not knowing what the stares were for, she continued to her locker.

The whispers continued to follow Hye Mi around like a shadow but the exception is that these shadows talked and knew how to annoy someone.

At lunch, Hye Mi sat in her usual spot at the rooftop garden. There was once a gardening club at the school who created the garden but after those members graduated, no one wanted to continue the club. She stared out to the people on the ground, looking small and helpless while she was the larger and more powerful one. But in reality, it was the other way around; they were they powerful and she was the weak.

 

As L.Joe and Teen Top walked into the school cafeteria all the chatting and talking stopped. In their presence, you could hear a pin drop loud and clear. And just like that, girls began flocking around them with confessions. Maybe it was their good looks that earned them this type of attention, or the fact that they were all filthy rich or perhaps it is that they were hard to get, but either way, they drove the females of TOP Academy crazy.

“L.Joe Oppa, is it true?” One girl pouted thinking she was cute, but honestly, she looked like a horse with that pose.

L.Joe ignored them and continued to their table.

“Are you and Woori really not going out?” Another asked but got the same result.

“I hate you Oppa!” Another girl shouted.

“Seems like no one likes you today, Hyung,” Ricky laughed whilst counting the number of confession cards he received.

“Shut it, maknae,” L.Joe said.

“Maknae? He’s not the maknae,” Changjo pouted causing the girls to squeal. L.joe looked at those girls and honestly, they were quiet pathetic. They were all shallow and they wonder why he always rejected them.

“What did you do to make them hate you?” C.A.P sighed, probably knowing that his dongsaeng stepped over the line and probably shoved another girl.

“I honestly don’t know,” he replied telling the truth for once.

“Sure, Sure. Did you run off and get a chick pregnant or something?” Chunji asked not looking up from his phone.

“Yah, Chunji Hyung, get off your phone. You never talk to us anymore,” Niel scolded his hyung.

“What am I doing now? I’m talking to you,” Chunji said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“You know what I mean,” Niel sighed.

“You got a girl pregnant?” C.A.P asked, not sure if Chunji was telling the truth or lying.

“Definitely not,” L.Joe quickly rejected that idea.

“Maybe they finally saw how much of a jerk you are,” Ricky said earning himself a hit on the head from L.joe.

“Well Hyung, what did you do?” Changjo asked a little lost.

“I have no idea,” L.joe said but the whole fact that the girls hated him pleased him. He was finally getting rid of those pathetic girls.

“Ah, that’s right!” The real maknae said having a light bulb moment, “Over the weekend, I heard you got a girlfriend.”

“YOU WHAT!” The others exclaimed.

“That’s right! I got a girlfriend.”

 


I thought it was about time I let the Teen Top Boys talk a little more. This chapter took me ages to write, I deleted so many parts to it adn re-wrote heaps! So sorry, if it feels a little disjointed.

On a Side Note, if any of you guys are on FFO and would like to check out some of my other work, please look me up there. I go by the same username of _uraqt.

Feedback and Comments are Always loved.
_uraqt