The Invitation

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

"How does this happen?" Jung JiAe, Mrs Jung, yelled in frustration, throwing the book in her hand arcoss the room. Pages from the book flew around the room. 

She had planned for everything, for every possible scenario, but how did this happen? How could she have known about her little insider? How could any of them even know a single thing? Nothing was adding up for her. This wasn't what she had thought would happen. 

"Honey, just relax. You don't have to keep doing this," Her husband attempted to calm her down, but learn this lesson, when a lady is furious like this, simple words cannot calm her down. 

"How do you want me to relax? Our stocks just keep going down." This was not the reality she was hoping for. Her plan was meant to keep the company afloat, not cause the sinking at an increased rate. And now, could she save ths boat of hers? 

"Mother, what is going on?" A puzzled WooRi said stroming into the office and a conversation she was never meant to know of. 

"Nothing is going on, dear, " her mother said attempting to stop her voice from shaking and breaking. How was she supposed to tell her daughter that they were going to become broke in a matter of weeks? How was she going to tell her daughter that she would have to give up the lifestyle she grew up in because of her own failure? Because of her hatred towards the Lee's? How could she tell her its all her fault?

"What do you mean :"nothing?'" She shouted. Slamming her phone onto the desk, showing messages from people she once thought were her friends. 

After quickly reading the message, her mother and father both just sighed. They could already tell this conversation would take hours before it could be finished. 

The sound of a first making contact with the wooden door could be heard and in walked one of their last workers. Soon they wouldn't be able to afford hiring external workers if all their stocks continue to drop the way it is now. 

"This came for you," she bowed and handed an evelope to Mrs Jung, who eyed it suspicously. 

Slowly opening it, JiAe was surprised to see what was in enclosed. An invitation, inviting them to the wedding of Byunghun and Hye Mi. The one thing she didn't even want to think about, but now that invitation was on her table, taunting her. She couldn't even comprehend why they would receive an invitation. This was all just a joke right? All just to make fun of them, to make fun of her. 

She always detested Soyeon (Mrs Lee). But she never knew this could happen. She couldn't imagine what had happened to make the two like this. It wasn't always like this but things happen. And business is always a competition; you just never know who your friends truly are. 

In 3 weeks time, Byunghyun and Hye mi would be married and in 3 weeks, the Jungs would no longer have any remaining power. But if she was going to go down, she is going down kicking and screaming. 

-------------------------------

"Hyung!" The sharp voice of Ricky found its way around the house and into the eardrums of Byunghun. 

"What do you want now?" Byunghun sighed as he placed his laptop back onto his desk. His mother had given him stern instruction; he and Hye Mi were to move into a house of their own. For once they were married, they were to start their own lives. Like birds leaving the nest, children need to be adults at one point too. 

"You're getting married!" The younger boy looked extremely shocked as though this was the first time he was hearing this. 

"Yeah and?" Byunghun said, thinking about what type of house he wants to move into. Did he want a big house like this? Or a small one, a cute and cosy one? There were too many choices! 

"In three weeks time! Why didn't you tell me this?" He had clearly not expected to see that red and white invitation sitting on his desk when he arrived home. 

But the boy who was to get married also showed the same expression of shock. Plastered on his face, he didn't expect the wedding to be so soon. He always thought he would have a little more time before the wedding, to get thing sorted out finally between him and Hye Mi. 

He knew the true reason Ricky was there pestering him on a wonderful afternoon; he wanted to know who the best man was. But how could he even chose? The Teen Top boys had always been his brothers. They were there when no one else cared for him, they were his support crew. CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo, who could he just choose one of them to be his best man? Why couldn't he have all of them? 

 



Hey guys! 
My spelling is probably completely off, I just had an English SAC (Assessment Essay) and a Chemistry one, and my brain still hurts! NEVER EVER inhale Sulphur Dioxide! It's horrible. 

Anyways, there is a clear winner for the wedding dress but mixed responses for the Tux/Suits. The End of this story is coming closer and closer - I tend to drag things out for too long. haha. 

Anyways, Leave me your comments, 
_uraqt

p.s Is anyone a Tennis Fan and watching Wimbledon? Or is Everyone still watching the World Cup? haha