It's Time For A Holiday

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

Finally! The school holidays have arrived and that means no more school! Who am I to kid? They give us homework during the holidays as well; it’s almost as if they don’t think we have lives outside of school or anything.

I walked into the household and greeted the Lee’s not that I got a response or anything really.

“Umma, what are you doing?” I asked as I reached the maid headquarters and noticed that she was packing.

“Just a little packing, nothing for you to worry about,” She smiled.

Don’t tell me, they’re kicking us out! I knew that evil hearted Mrs Lee would do this sooner or later.

“They’re kicking us out!”

“Oh no Honey, not that. It’s holiday time and that means that the Lee’s are going to their holiday house in Jeju,” She explained to me but it’s probably their cover up to drown us or something.

“But why are you packing my things?”

“Because you are the one going, only a few maids are going and this time it’s you!” She smiled to me as if it’s supposed to be a good thing.

“But I don’t want to go!”

I might have sounded like a whiny person but I really just wanted to stay in the empty mansion and be by myself away from those people I have to call peers.

“Honey, don’t be like that. I can’t afford to shower you in lavish items or take you on holidays so please just go for me,” and when she looked at me with those sad eyes., I just couldn’t say no anymore.

“Okay, Okay, Okay, for you, I’ll go and put up with the annoying brats,” I sighed.

“That’s my girl. Now go down to the kitchen and ask them to cook you something because you leave soon.”

I walked down to the kitchen but before I did I had changed into my maid outfit. It was basically like the classical ones you see in all those movies.

“Hello,” I greeted everyone in the kitchen. They are all very nice people but when they are stressed out, don’t even bother to talk to them unless you want your head snapped off. And I can tell you from experience, that it isn’t pleasant

I didn’t want to bother the chefs so I just cooked a packet of instant ramen. Just as I finished cooking it, I heard my name being called. I guess I have another task to attend to then. Damn.

“Yes?” I called as I walked out of the kitchen.

“We’re leaving down,” Mrs Lee said in the most annoying voice ever.

“Go and get changed into something more comfortable,” Mr Lee said with a smile.

I nodded and did as he told. I went back to the maids headquarters and changed into trackies and hoodie. He did say comfortable after all. I couldn’t help but notice that the Teen Top boys and Woori were there. Putting up with L.Joe is hard already, the Teen Top boys make it an outrageous task but L.Joe, Teen Top and Woori? All in one place at one time? My head will surely explode after this.


Hey Everyone, Sorry for the lack of updates. I just didn't know what to write anymore! haha
Umm, Hope you all enjoyed it and I will try to update again sometime next week!

_uraqt