An Imagination That Runs Wild

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

The wind blew past my hair blowing it in all directions. This day just seemed to drag on. 

Down the road I could see a figure. Hey isn’t that Woori? Must be her right? There is no one else in the world that is stupid enough to be wearing those high heels and short skirts in this weather! Oh wait, who am I kidding? Half the girls in my school are like that.

Her hair was everywhere, not in her normal style. She must have dyed her hair again because the colour is much lighter than her old hair. She might want to stop dying it; the bleach in it surely will eat her brain up but wait what brain?

She walked past me without a word but then again I wouldn’t say anything to her as well.

Bumping my shoulder and pushing me, she mumbled “.”

But excuse me, who is the here? I don’t go running after guys like she does. I don’t just throw myself on just anyone like her. I have class but I’m not too sure what she has.

It’s just been one weird day. First, everyone just stared at me a school today. And yes, I checked in the mirror, I didn’t have kimchi stuck in my teeth. And yet they still were looking at me as if I had a disease. And what more is that they parted way for me to walk through the hall way! Do I have some kind of contagious disease or something? It’s just been such an odd day.

Walking inside the house my fellow maids started to greet me and take my school bag off me.

“Hello Miss Nam or should we say future Mrs Lee,”  Bomi, one of the maids around my age, giggled.

“Hey Bomi, what’s up with all of this?” I asked as she quickly brisked me away.

“Why Miss Nam, you are dating Young Mast Lee and you shall be treated like a princess,” she giggled whilst raising her eyebrows.

Oh My god. That’s the reason for the weird treatment! I forgot about it! How could I forget such a thing!

“Ummm, under whose request?” I knew the routine of this household and a change was only made if someone requested it.

“Umm, the young master himself,” she whispered. I guess he asked for me not to know that he made this arrangement.

“But guys! I’m no difference than you,” I sighed as I collapsed onto the couch of our living room.

“Well you are the future Mrs Lee,” she giggled with glee, if only she knew the reason for our ‘relationship.’

I guess everyone at school knows it now. Does that mean I’ll have to play this act at school as well?

“Don’t get too far forward now Bomi-ah!”

“But I can see it! You will be walking down the aisle in the most stunning dress and of course, I’ll be the best maid!” If there was an award for the best imagination in the world, it would definitely go to her with no competition.

“Uh, sure I guess but that’s only if I get married to him and I’m sure I won’t!”

“You’ll be the successful Mrs Lee!” She said with hopeful eyes, “and I’ll be her wonderful sidekick!”

“Uh yeah,” I laughed in an awkward manner. “Umm is L.joe home yet?”

“Awww, look, you’re even calling him by well his name sorta, instead of young master!” she smiled, “But no, not that I know of but I only got here a couple minutes before you!”

And it’s like he heard his name being called and decided to walk through the doors at that exact time.  And just great, look who is following him in behind. Teen top. They are definitely going to interrogate me now. Sigh.

“Oh Why hello Mrs Lee,” Chunji said with a cheek look plastered on his face. I should have guessed it would be him to say something like that.

“Does that mean we have to start calling you Noona?” Ricky asked Changjo who just shrugged.

“You’re not calling anyone Noona,” L.joe said before dragging those two with him to his room.

“I want snacks and drinks up in 5 minutes!” He called behind him.

“Bye Mrs Lee,” Niel laughed with C.A.P.

“I’ll get the snacks,” Bomi sighed.

“No, it’s alright. I’ll do it. You sit,” I had to get this interrogation done so I might as well get it done and over with now.

 


It seems like my chapters have gone shorter and shorter. There was once a time where my chapters were over 1000 words and now I can't even reach it.

Feedback and Comments are loved. <3

Oh by the way, do any of you guys role play? What are you opinions of it?
I'll be writing a journal/article about it and it would be great to have some opinions.