The Flight to Tokyo!

She's The Maid, But She's My Maid, My Girl.

She’s the maid, but she’s my maid, my girl.

After the wedding, the two quickly boarded their plane to their honeymoon. No wedding celebration is ever complete until the honeymoon. Research says that couples who go on honeymoons are more likely to be happier within their first few months of marriage. Okay, so maybe there really isn’t any research that says that, but Byunghun surely liked the thought of it.

“Are you okay?”

Byunghun asked Hye Mi as they put our seatbelts on, getting ready for take-off. They only time she had actually been on a plane is during the trip to JeJu island for the Lee family vocation but apart from that she was never on a plane before. Money has always been tight and vacation days are scarce, rarely do they come and rarely enough will you be able to get enough to actually go on holidays.

“I’m actually excited.” She smiled happily. Not only was she happy to go to a land she has never been to but she would be able to spend some time with Byunghun; some time where they weren’t in the eye of the publics and not in the news. Some time to be just Byunghun and Hye Mi not the heir to the company.

“Please put your seatbelt on. We will be departing soon. Your pilot today is Mr Kim Sunggyu and his co-pilot today is Nam Woohyun. And I am your head flight assistant today, so please do not hesitate to request something. This has been Yoon JiAe, please have a safe flight.”

The two sat on the short plane trip, looking at the sea that separated the two countries. Landing at the airport, Hye Mi was in shock, she had never been to a different country, this was her first. But Byunghun? This plane ride felt like any other besides the special lady that was besides him. N

After collecting their baggage and getting their passports stamped, the two headed out to the main arrival doors. And as expected, there was a sign waiting for the two of them; a person whom Byunghun seemed familiar with. An old friend as it seems.

“Sanghoon!”

Byunghun cheered happily upon seeing the older man who was just as happy as he was.

“Byunghun, it’s been ages since I’ve seen you last. And this must be the wonderful Hye Mi I;ve heard all about,” he said, slightly bowing his head to Hye Mi who returned the action. “Your mother-in-law could not stop talking about you.” Sanghoon laughed.

Hye Mi never knew that Mrs Lee spoke of her, but knowing this made her want to know what she said about her. Surely it would be of only good words right?

“Anyways, I’m instructed to take you guys back to your apartment,” Sanghoon said jingling the keys in his hand. Rather than having a complete stranger drive around her son and her daughter-in-law, Mrs Lee had called Sanghoon and asked if he could drive them to the apartment. Sanghoon had been a close friend of Byunghun when they were younger, but business is business and Sanghoon’s family moved to Japan to focus on the Japanese Market.

“Quick tour of Tokyo,” Sanghoon announced as they got in the car and drove away from the extremely confusing airport.

Sanghoon pointed out the key regions of Tokyo - the touristy places, shopping malls he suggested them to go and also places where the night life was just crazy! It was nothing like Hye Mi could ever imagine, but she didn’t really imagine very often. Imagination is like having hope and growing up, hope seemed to leave her all the time.

“And here, children, is the Lee’s Apartment or should I say your apartment?” Sanghoon said, parking the car at the luxurious building. Everything about the exterior screamed that it was owned by people who had money, and a lot of money that is.

The thing that truly separated Sanghoon and Byunghun when they were growing up was how money was spent. Byunghun had what he wanted as a child; he was always first to get the latest and most expensive toys, always driven around in a limo and never was he to go to a school with just commoners – public schools were a big NO NO! But Sanghoon? He learnt to catch the train and bus to school, he would have to do his chores to get new toys and even still he didn’t receive expensive ones, and schools? Sanghoon went to just an ordinary public school with ordinary people. He was never treated like the snobbish prince Byunghun. And the difference now? Sanghoon is an all-round nice guy who everyone loves and gets along with, from the children to the old ladies and old men, everyone loved him. Byunghun on the otherhand, is generally not that loved by the wider population that consists of other people besides teenage girls.

Before leaving the new love birds to enjoy their time together, Sanghoon handed his card to Byunghun.

“Call me sometime, let’s go get a drink.”




Hi Everyone. 
I really need some feedback at the moment. 

I'm standing at a crossroad at the moment. I have 3 options. 
1. Continue this story. 
2. Stop this story and start a sequel. 
3. Just finish it. 

I really need someone feeedback and thoughts too please. 

so please and thank you! 
_uraqt