Seven

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Isn’t it scary?”

                “What?”

                “The sky.”

                “Yeah, it never becomes brighter these days.”

                “It’s just like that but there’s no rain pouring above at all.”

                “Yeah.”

                A pair of girls coming out from the SM Building continues their conversation as they walk away farther and farther from the establishment. There are group of good looking guys pass through them which make them stop. Still, they continue walking while giggling together.

 

                ‘Where are you, my bride?’ Heading the group, Kris looks all the people inside his company suspiciously. Now that he confirmed he and his pair are co-existing in same-one-building, in this place itself, he should not waste any more time to hunt her (?).

                The girl is familiar but Kris does not know in where or when they met. All he knew is just recently. He does not see any face similar to her from the female trainees nor artists who already debuted neither. He is getting furious, vigilant of his environment, guarding everyone’s move around him.

                “Jongin and I are going to the Dance Class now, Master.” Kris and Luhan still seems not getting over their argument last week with the same tension they had around that time. Kris nodded at him, a signal for the two to leave.

 

                Even at the Rap Class where he belongs, his bother does not go down. The girls there are too plain so he does not pay attention at them and too impossible for him that one of them is his pair. He erases to himself that maybe she’s plain-looking but changes into a beautiful maiden when she transforms.

                ‘Nah…’ If that’s real, she is a great power user for hiding her strength without him knowing. However, after he met his woman, he automatically gets familiarize of her aura and he can sense that it’s among the men in his class.

                Yes, Chanyeol is one of them, a boy who has a soul destined to be placed to a female. Chanyeol’s soul, which is overpowering, is allowing himself to change to what he should be. Chanyeol secretly watches his pair on the other end of the room while being surrounded by his fellow male trainees. For the past few days, he has been training himself to control or hide his power as much as possible.  The book becomes handy for him but still wondering how he could read Hebrew without him learning it.

                The boys are just getting laid back that day because Papa Bear has something else to do. Some are practicing for the homework he left them and some get busy with talking to each other.

 

                “Chanyeol.” Yixing from the Dance Class appears at the door with his usual sleepy-looking-face. The boy stands from where he is sitting at the same time observant with his fellows. When he is now closer to the dancer, Yixing fist bumps with him. “I heard you don’t have a mentor today.”

                Chanyeol nods at him with a little disappointment on his face, his fellow chuckles, putting his arms around the taller’s shoulder and slowly walking away from the room.

                “That means we can go out.” He teasingly gazes everyone from the room as he whispered that from the taller.

                “Sure.” In just a quick agreement, the two leave the crowd, thinking their conversation is not hearable. His classmates start gossiping. Kris, on the other hand, watches the scene with one of his brow raises.

                “So, the rumors are true that Park Chanyeol is really been asked out by boys?” One of the female rappers whispered to her friends.

                “There’s no way you won’t fall for him. He’s too talented.” A boy from her group said expressing an obvious interest to the boy. The girls squeal at him then they all laugh.

                Kris seems cannot to take their conversation, angrily walks out of the rooms.

                “What’s wrong with him?” The group resumes their conversation and now the foreigner is their subject.

                “He might be jealous.” The boy does not stop joining the all-girls talk.

                “Jealous?” One of them asked.

                “I’ve been noticing he keeps on eyeing Chanyeol since the day we started this class.”

                “Ooh… You have competition.” The girls squeal again. Because of their loudness, one of the guys yell at them to stop; did not end with that, he hits them one by one on the head.

 

                Meanwhile, the two stop at the alley between the two towering buildings few blocks away from SM.

                “Ready?” Yixing smiles at the boy who more focus his eyes on the Holy Book he was given. He seems seriously taking the words written there.

                “Done.” He said as he closes the book and finally looks at Yixing. The older is delighted closing his eyes in a second and center it again to Chanyeol.

                “Then, let’s go.” The angel spreads his wings; transforming him to a beautiful being the same like Michael and Gabriel. Unlike them though, he is not wearing an armor and instead a silk white short dress. Chanyeol is been with him for a week now yet cannot get used to seeing these angels changes to their real form that for him is amazing. Chanyeol startles when the angel stares at him.

                “Should I… Should I transform too?” The angel shook his head in his question. Chanyeol does not know but he blushes whenever this beautiful creature looks at him with their blue eyes. Rafael takes one of his hands and wraps it around his neck as well as the other. He flaps his wings before they start their flight

                “Like we told you, we cannot risk your safety that why it’s unnecessary for you to become a celestial being.” With his last wave of his wings, they are off to go.

                Chanyeol enjoys the ground as they fly on the air. The buildings and trees are getting smaller in his eyes, wet air brushing on his cheeks and just hearing the wave of Rafael’s wings in the calming silence of the day. They pass through the thick gray clouds before reaching their destination. A white soft looking cumulus cloud is where they land in.

                “Chanyeol, go on and you can now release your wings.” The angel instructed him with his tranquil tone. Suddenly, the boy’s glowing wings show at his back without a need for him to change into his female version.

               He slowly lets go off the angel, confident he can fly on his own. As he takes off his hand off Raphael, he dives on the fluffy cloud which is full of water. His beautiful wings and his whole body itself sunk on the pool.

                Chanyeol sighs in frustration because he always ends up like this whenever Yixing adv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter