Thirty

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The angels' place is disrupted by a hysterical man who is not a member of that house. The occupants go downstairs to see their guest and that is no other than Mr. Park. He, who is the oldest among them at the moment, becomes more agitated when they show themselves.

                Chanyeol’s human Dad almost had his eyes dropped on the floor from how he looks at the group. The Heavenly Beings may have looked Asian like him; but the fact that their good looking and young appearance are perfection, he cannot believe of what his eyes are sighting. But, there is one of them that he had seen before, because that angel always hangs out with his son.

                Minseok and Mr. Park want to ask each other of what they are doing there, but both of them are cautious for some reason.

              “I'm sorry if I brought him here." Chanyeol broke the ice and speaking in Hebrew to not expose more of their confidentiality. "The world is getting dangerous out there so I can't just leave him behind."

                "You don't do anything wrong, My Lady. But, we shouldn't let any mere mortal to find out who we are. And now, we're one step closer of revealing ourselves to him." Speaking in a composed tone, Minseok points his eyes to Mr. Park.

                "I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologised again as she bends her head down.

                Because Mr. Park cannot understand their language, he feels unsafe and anxious along them. He fearfully walks backward and when the youngsters notice his action, he has nothing to do but to be berserk once more.

                "Seriously, what are you, children?" He asked them offensively and the start of his bullet-speed questions. "What is this place? Are you some cult responsible of the strange happenings in this planet? And, you!" Mr. Park points his finger to the eldest teen. "You're Chanyeol's friend! Where's my son? Is he living h—"

                His words are cut off before he can complete it and ask more, as he freezes. Literally, he becomes a frozen statue. The middle-aged-man looks flabbergasted, encased inside a life-size ice crystal.

                "What an ignorant human." The eldest shortly commented.

                The Demon Prince, who is a silent audience all this time, cannot believe to what Minseok did to Chanyeol's father. He is asking himself if this people around him deserve to be called the 'good guys'. Their strictness to their rules and manner makes them appear scary to Kris.

                The leader of the archangels faces them with his stoic expression and orders. "Erase his memories from this encounter. But now, help me to take him inside one of the rooms and keep him freeze there. We will set him free in a right time and in a right place.”

                His siblings obey and give him a hand to carry the petrified Mr. Park.  But, in the process of that... "Hold on, Hyung." Chanyeol calls their attention because their maiden has an important question in mind. This riddle has been bothering her and she wants this to be answered before it's too late.

                "What is it, Chanyeol?" Minseok can sense the weight of the next word the younger will next say due to her straight face.

                "I want to know the truth." She seriously demanded. "The earthquakes are not something I can loosely ignore. And, I know you are holding your tongue. So please, tell us what are these occurrences all about."

                "It's not the moment for that." Minseok is ready to turn his back to Chanyeol and she expected that.

                There has been something fishy with the eldest whenever the Earth shakes. Now that she confirms there is a secret being kept, this day will not be over without unveiling it.

                "Hyung!" She shouted to Minseok who is in the middle of carrying her father upstairs along his two brothers. "PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

                "I don't want to be the one to say this but... you have the right to know what is really going on." Everyone pays their attention to Lucifer who is standing and resting his back against the pillar near the stairs. "Earth has almost reached its expiration date. That's the truth, right, Michael?"

                The eldest angel only keeps his silent while giving his usual stern look. His silence means it is affirmative.

                "Why you know this stuff, Lucy?" With sharp eyes, Kris asked his former servant out of his curiosity.

                "I used to be Father's favourite." Luhan explained. "He told me most of his plans and secrets and one of it is this."

                "When are you going to keep this, Hyung?" Chanyeol's tone as she talked seems so hurt.

                Minseok gestures his brothers two put the ice statue down temporarily. He exhales from the pressure the Princess is giving while the latter's patience is getting smaller.

                "I'm going to tell this to you, but it's not the right time."

                "Then when? When the entire living organisms are erased along this planet?" The only girl blinks in anger, trying to be calm herself but her rage cannot hide any longer.

                "Chanyeol, you don't understand."

                "WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND IF THE PROBLEM IS TOTALLY OBVIOUS, HUH?" Frustrated, she asked Minseok in a high tone.

                "Hush, calm down." Finally, Kris mediates between the two. This is the first time he sees Chanyeol brawling against the eldest and if this continues; his lover may lose her respect towards the angel.

                "Let me speak with my Father.” She is not done ranting yet. “If you're not going to explain to me EVERYTHING, it's better to hear him out instead."

                "Chanyeol." Minseok does not know what to do with Chanyeol anymore but good thing her boyfriend is there beside her.

                "That's enough.” Kris holds both of her arms and snaps her out from uncontrollable emotion. “I know you tired so whether you like it or not, I'm taking you to our room."

                Chanyeol sighs before she gives up her dispute. She is taken to her room and supported by Kris on her way there.

                The surge must be done today but all of them know it is just the beginning.

 

                Chanyeol lazily walks inside her room while she is taking her coat off in the same pace. She gives the coat to Kris who is closing the door behind him. She is removing her shirt as well without minding the taller is with her inside the room. Kris is just dumbly staring at her but when he realizes what the other is doing, he gawks.

                "Woah!" Chanyeol displays what Kris should not have seeing. So in his panic, he throws her coat covering from her head to her almost topless body.

                "What?" Chanyeol whines as she drowns to her own cloth. She glares at the Demon Prince after she is able to get rid of it.

                “CHANYEOL, I’M HERE.” The older firmly reminded her, trying to tone his words down because Chanyeol’s guardian might appear there from out of nowhere.

                "Oh." With a dead fish eyes, she replied. "Please look away then."

                Kris follows her request, in a flash of light. "Done." The older is allowed to turn his head and Chanyeol is shifted back to his male form. His E Cup Size Bra is still dangling on his torso but he subsequently takes it off and wears the big shirt Kris chose for him. The couple both crawls on the bed, perfectly mould together when they sit, backs resting on the cupboard.

                "Still with that hair?" Chuckling, Kris points at Chanyeol’s brown locks and the other does not care.

                "Like you said, I'm tired."

                Kris sees a rubber band on the night stand. "C'mere." He reaches it while his other hand collects Chanyeol’s long hair.

                While they are in the process of doing one of their domestic habits, the younger latter cannot clear his thought about their unsettled business downstairs. He looks up at his boyfriend’s face and Kris notices it, sealing their lips together.

                "I'm sorry of how I acted back there and ending your birthday with a mess." Chanyeol blurted out after the kiss is done.

                "Don't worry about it. Throughout all, believe me, I had fun." His Boyfriend assured him. "And, shouldn't you be glad that the disaster has nothing to do with our Love Story?"

                “Yes, I’m happy. But, we cannot put this planet aside. This is the place where both of us were born and now it's breaking apart." Finished tying the younger’s hair; Kris wraps his arms around him to ease up the burden he is feeling inside, pressing him more to his warmth.

                For the past months they had together, the Demon Prince knows his lover more. Chanyeol may want to live normal, but due to their supernatural powers and level in the Celestial Society, he claims the responsibility for the world’s peace. Chanyeol does not tell that dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter