Five

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                27th of November, instead of thinking this day is special, Chanyeol considers it as the end of his world.

                His mother had a hard time to wake him up and he actually didn’t really want to wake up that morning. The woman offered him the seaweed soup she prepared while telling him a brief summary of his existence and saying how happy she is and her partner to have him in their life. Chanyeol on the other hand thinks that story was getting lame; he was hearing the same thing every year; in addition to his boredom, the fact that he will no longer live normally after that moment. Well, everything started to change since he met Kyungsoo. So, what’s new?

                Everyday from the past few days, Minseok is always waiting for him outside their home to walk together. He had this strange vibes on why this boy was acting like that. Kim Minseok has been his friend since they were young, they are neighbors and grew up with the same dream and that is to be famous; but, he had never been like this. Minseok had never take care of him this much and as if he needs a babysitter. He had been a good hyung but not to the point that he is lingering on his side just like a bodyguard.

                Chanyeol started to wonder if Minseok is also one of the guardian angels Kyungsoo mentioned. Sometimes, the burning feeling he had when his so ill comes back, whenever the older is with him, the pain eases. He does not know if that coincidentally happens or maybe not. Minseok might be like this because he sees Chanyeol getting pale and weak which is too obvious. Still, the younger acts normal and he is able to smile brightly with the latter.

 

                After school, the pair arrives to their agency. As soon as Chanyeol placed his feet on the white marbled floor, the undesirable feeling attacks him. He falls on to his knees, feeling dizzy while everyone on his surrounding looks at him. This weakening state can be compare when Superman touches a kryptonite. Chanyeol tries to stand with his trembling muscles but he is unable to do so. He feels a hand hold his shoulder and another one on his waste.

                “Chanyeol, are you ok?” Minseok helps him to rise from the floor. He looks the other behind him slowly and with the same shaking movement from his body.

                “I could sense the evil forces strongly in here.” He whispered with his unstable voice.

                “Huh?” The puzzled reaction cannot be hidden on the older’s face but managed to smirk awkwardly. “C-Chanyeol, maybe we should visit the infirmary first or let’s just go home. You seem not very fine with how you look.”

                “He needs to stay and meet the danger as possible.” Out of nowhere, Kyungsoo appeared in their front and saying something odd passionately as usual. “Chanyeol, I told you what day is this.”

                “Yes, it’s his birthday.” Minseok pushes Kyungsoo away from them and the said boy responses by touching this hand that shoved him firmly.

                The shortest among them had his focus all this time to Chanyeol. He touches the boy’s face with his freezing hand, healing Chanyeol’s state at this moment.

                “Just bear with it, Chanyeol. This will be done soon.” Chanyeol nodded, after that Minseok glared at the singer as he puts Chanyeol’s arm around his shoulder.

                In just a quick second, his face comes closer to Kyungsoo and seems to whisper something. The shortest smirks before Minseok takes Chanyeol away. The tallest does not notice that sudden action from his Hyung anymore. He has been overwhelmed by his state at the moment.

 

                Since Chanyeol is popular, his day never been silent like how he wanted it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter