Eighteen

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Welcome home!” The angels pour some confetti to Chanyeol who is officially going to live with them starting today. The teenager feels so touch from their warm welcome and their suffocating hug. When his three excited guardians leave him, he notices Sehun behind them.

                The angel walks closer to Chanyeol so he can have his turn for a tight embrace which the latter openly accepted. Chanyeol giggles as they separate from each other.

                “What are you still doing here? It’s already late at night, isn’t your mom looking for you?” Sehun smiles at his question while shaking his head.

 

                “I’m going to stay here for good.”

 

               “What?” The word Sehun said seems to be difficult to comprehend, thinking if he heard it right. With his frozen reaction, the younger cannot help but to chuckle at him.

                “Hyung.” The boy places his hand to Chanyeol’s shoulder. “I’m staying here with you.”

                “But, what about your family?”

                “I’m not here in Earth to experience how to be human, I’m here because of the reason that I need to protect you.” Chanyeol only keeps on blinking his eyes while the younger explains. “Don’t worry; I already told them that the company requires us to stay in one dorm together. And besides, I don’t want to get them involve.”

                “Oh, Sehun.” The taller locks the boy in his arms once more for another hug. “Did someone tell you how sweet you are?”

                “You?” The pair laughs, Chanyeol then kisses the boy on his nose, and titters again. The angels watch them and one from the trio wails but the most boring version all of them have ever heard. That is the best way Raphael’s human form can show it though.

                “How could they be this close? I’m so jealous.” Yixing commented.

 

                When it is time to rest, Chanyeol lays his back on the bed, facing the ceiling in his dim room. The day is long for him and he needs to be rewarded by a good night sleep. As he is going to do so, someone enters his room.

                “Can’t sleep?” Chanyeol sits up the mattress, Sehun who is facing the door looks at him and nods.

                “Yeah.” He quietly said making the latter chuckles, opening his arms for him.

                “Come here.” The younger obeys Chanyeol, getting on the bed and putting himself underneath the comforter.

                They press against each other, resting on soft futon at the same time. Sehun shortly glances at the older then they both smile.

                “Is it your first time to be separated to your human family?” The younger nods at Chanyeol’s question while facing the ceiling together.

                “Yes, that’s why I’m not use to it. But, it’s like I’m only having a reunion to my real family and you are the new family member.”

                Chanyeol snorts and cover the comforter to himself more, reaching his nose.  “Yeah.”

                The two laughs softly and for a while they talk about their distinct life before they drift off to their slumber. When Chanyeol meets these angels, his life becomes complicated but he never regrets having them in his existence, especially because of Sehun. The younger is warm that makes Heaven’s delegate love him. He loves him like one of his own family, not like a brother, but like his own child. Chanyeol is laughing to himself of how he could think that way. Still, if he will have a son in the future, he wishes it will be like Sehun.

 

                In their counterpart from the other side, Asmodeus and Beelzebub appear, weeping in pain and their burns from Chanyeol’s attack keep on reeking on their body. They are exactly in front of Kris’ seat where it is modeled as his throne. The demon lord seems not to care with their pitiful exterior, face rest on his palm. Luhan and Jongin are standing each on his side.

                “Where have you two been?” The demon asked his siblings but the pair just cried awfully.

                “This is boring.” Kris sighed, acting like a spoiled brat as he is matching it with his roll-eyes. “When does Chanyeol think he’ll keep himself in his den? I find his mourning so exaggerated.”

                “Humans don’t easily recover from a death of their loved one.” Lucifer explained. “It takes months or years for them to move on.”

                “Months or years? He’s not even a real human.” Kris complained.

                For the past month, the Demon Lord could only have a glimpse of his mate for twice or thrice. Mostly, it was back of the Maiden’s guardian he was viewing and that was no fun at all. Boredom kills him. Since the time Kris met Chanyeol, it feels like he depend his amusement to him. And without seeing the younger, it drives him crazy. For a human explanation, he is missing Chanyeol but he is not admitting this to himself.

                While Kris is busy raving about it, Asmodeus crawls reaching his feet. The Demon Lord wants to kick her away when she starts rubbing her head to his legs like a cat. The Demon Woman glances up at her master and sees how disgusted he reacts.

                “Why, Master? You said you’re bored so I’m just giving you my service. Your father likes this trick all the time.” She continues her action and Kris cannot take it, totally nudging the woman out of his way.

                “I don’t believe you!” The teenager stands from his seat, walking forward the reason for the female to crawl backward. Kris is shadowing her fearful form. “If I want someone to play with me, that will be Luhan. And, you don’t have shame showing yourself to me with a carbonizing hair.”

                Asmodeus snaps to reality that her locks are still not done blazing from somewhat eternal flame Chanyeol gave her. She cries and runs away; Kris laughing on her exit. The little demon she’s with stands from his defeated form, eyes wet and he’s sniffing from the loss of his hand.

                “What happened to both of you?” Zitao shows in the scene after hearing the loud lamentation of his sister. Kris does not want to hear Beelzebub’s reply because he knew who would have done those burns, leaving as well the center of the hall.

                The little demon softly whimpers, rubbing his wet eyes with the unharmed hand. He says. “Asmodeus tried to seduce Park Chanyeol’s father and when that old man is fully occupied by her existence, he will disown his son. But, that is so smart. She came in the right time before Noona’s plan will be completed.”

                “What do you expect? Park Chanyeol is our Master’s equivalent.” Jongin is still there listening to his story and the little demon sobs again.

                “What should I do now? I can’t regenerate my hand like I can used to do.”

                “You received a Devine Punishment.” Luhan joins the conversation. The three look at the fallen angel who has arms folded on his chest. “Whatever they condemn you, will be with you eternally. That’s why I have black wings, right?”

                “That’s unforgivable! I want my hand back!”

                “If you listen to our Dear Lord’s command of not meddling to his mate’s wife without his permission, you should still have your piggy hand with you.” Jongin offensively said. He is not laughing but you can senses that he wants to. Beelzebub cannot answer back and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter