Twenty Eight

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Kris slowly peels his eyes open. He cannot help but to grin as he realizes his wake up setting is different from what he is used to, and it is in a wonderful way. Although wondering why the black thick curtains are open, the sleeping beauty beside him is the best thing he sees every morning.

                Today must be lucky. Kris has been waiting for the moment Chanyeol will finally open his eyes that the latter is doing right now. The younger person’s nose scrunches up before he allows his eyelids open his view to the world. The Demon Prince cannot contain the excitement he is feeling to see Chanyeol awake again after days of waiting. The regretting part is; the brown orbs he first fell in love with is replaced by its genuine golden colour. Chanyeol’s cut-short hair is now longer and painted with flaming red similar to his maiden form.

                This other boy, who Kris does not know if he can still consider a male anymore, tries to lift himself by his own elbows but the older stops him, holding his shoulder. The Demon Prince sees a hint of Chanyeol’s figure which is more feminine and this celestial being lies back, sighing as he looks at his boyfriend by his side.

                “Good morning.” Kris kisses Chanyeol on his forehead, getting a hum in response.

                “How long have I been sleeping?” Chanyeol spokes groggily but it can never change the fact that his voice is affected by the drastic changes of his physic.

                Chanyeol is obviously no longer a man and no longer a human. Kris wants to cry because this transformation is difficult to accept easily. He does not know as well if how he is going to address his younger lover to his real gender or stays to the regular. The guts to tell Chanyeol this reality right at this time is also hard to do.

                But sooner or later, the Maiden will learn about this herself. Kris holds the burden and tries to smile while reaching his hand on Chanyeol’s long hair to comb it.

                “3 weeks?” The taller’s voice cracks.

                Chanyeol simply blinks innocently. “That’s long. I mean… the longest I ever had.”

                Kris stops his combing and touches Chanyeol’s forehead instead. “And, you still have a fever.” The younger whines and pouts his lips; seeing that delights the Demon Prince’s heavy heart.

                “I've missed the trainings. Everyone must be angry at me because of how I slack off." The corner of Chanyeol's eye is sparkling due to droplet hanging there while he is talking. Kris tenses but he wipes the tear off his lover and plans to cheer him up.

                "Don't worry about it." He assured as he snakes his arms around the younger's hips. "Your guardians have taken care of it well."

                "Did they go to SM in place of me?" Kris nods.

                "It's unbelievable but they scheduled their shape-shifting just to cover your schedule. And trust me all of them cannot imitate you perfectly."

                Both of them softly laugh without them realizing that they are pressing each other in a hug. After a minute or two, they become silent. Kris uses this period by sniffing Chanyeol's intoxicating scent on his long neck while tightening his hold to him.

                "Do you know how much I miss you?" Kris mutters, lips pecking Chanyeol's temple.

                "Miss me? I bet you're here lying beside me all this time." The younger chuckles as he teases.

                "But, you're in a deep slumber." The older complains. "I want to interact with you like this. Can you please control your drowsiness?"

                "I hope I can but I feel like sleeping again." Chanyeol is beaming before he yawns and closes his eyes. Those actions quickly alarm his boyfriend, who sits up and shakes him up. Too bad Chanyeol's prank dies so fast. Blame it to his giggling.

 

                And as they spend their fun moments together, a clearing of throat is once again disturbs the couple.

 

                "What the f***! Since when are you standing there?" Kris startles after noticing the same nosey angel who ruins their personal space three weeks ago. Kyungsoo is glaring at them, most specially at him, as his back is pressed against the wall and arms are folded on his chest.

                "Before you wake up and see the curtains that I sprung open, My Dear Lord." The shorter is observing him from the very start. Kris feels creepy all of a sudden because of it, rubbing the sides of his arms.

                That means Kyungsoo absolutely heard his badmouthing a while ago. 'Damn.'

                The lighthouse like gaze of the angel points to Chanyeol and he smiles blankly. "Thank goodness, Chanyeol. You're awake at last."

                "Yes, indeed." Chanyeol curves his lips sweetly at his guardian.

                "I know you're very hungry right now. I prepared a breakfast for you... and... for him too." The angel points his finger to Kris that as if the Demon Prince is a disgusting insect.

                The tallest is not happy with his last gesture. And, he tries to hint an argument with the shorter. "Chanyeol just woke up and his fever is not down yet. Is it possible if you bring the meal here for us?"

                Kyungsoo's eyes widen. He smirks in his irritation, opens the door beside him and about to leave. "Walking is good for Chanyeol's health. Also, it's best if he breaths a fresh air from outside other than inhaling the mixture of demon and dragon's foul smell here."

                "WHY YOU—" And, Kyungsoo is swiftly gone in the room before Kris can strangles him.

                The only demon in the house can just growl in his annoyance while his lover quietly laughs. Chanyeol never thought they will be great comedic duo.

                "He's right. Let's get out of here, My Love." Chanyeol attempts to bring himself up but in his fragile state, Kris needs to help him do it. His boyfriend positions him sitting at the edge of the bed in his appreciation; he kisses him on the cheek. “I need to change clothes. Ah, but first, I want to take a bath.”

                Kris’ eyes cannot help falling on the bumps in front of Chanyeol’s torso and before his lover will notice what he is staring at, he shakes his head. He nervously focuses his sight at the latter’s beautiful face instead, gulping and sweating.

                “Do you want me to help you?” Chanyeol shakes his head to what Kris’ offered him.

                “I think I can do this by myself.” He innocently refused, slowly ing his pyjamas’ shirt. The reality has eventually hit Chanyeol at that exact moment when his view looks down to his chest.

                His eyes bulge and he screams in surprise. Kris wants to calm him down but Chanyeol’s shocked eyes glance at him that he stops. He knows what his lover means by that so he looks away, turning his body the other way around.

                “S-S-SO BIG!” Chanyeol wants to block his chest with his hands but he is scared to even touch it. “WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?”

                With trembling limbs, he stands facing mirror the same time Kris avoids him and the younger shrieks more seeing his new appearance in the reflection.

                “MY HAIR! MY EYES! MY BODY!” Chanyeol touches those parts he mentioned unsteadily then ends to his throat. “MY VOICE!”

                The Demon Prince guesses he should really need to acknowledge now the transformation of his mate.

                ‘I should really use a she now than a he.’ Kris thought before putting his attention back to his hysterical lover.

                “In my maiden form…” Chanyeol tries to talk before her voice fails her. “This is not… like THIS!”

                “You’re wearing armour before, Chanyeol, so it will never be the same!”

                Kris attempts to glimpse at her but she already barks. “DON”T YOU DARE!”

 

                After a few persuasions, Kris is able to do the bathing for Chanyeol and put her garments on. He is blindfolded though. The younger asks to be clothed like her usual that her boyfriend willingly obeys. Kris changes clothes as well before they go downstairs and meet whoever the people in there.

 

                “What took you so long?” The motherly Kyungsoo shoots a glare at Kris as he and his siblings wait for the couple in the dining room. “I re-heat the food for the third time and you’re still up there?”

                “Sorry, we’re encountering some technical difficulties upstairs.” Kris assists Chanyeol to get to her seat and sits next to her.

                Two of Kris' angel housemates stare at his lover with amazement, particularly her front. Kris frights them away with the way he looks at them but they do not move. He thought the red plaid shirt he wore to Chanyeol lessen the interest of anyone to her curves. Yet, he is wrong.

                "Is that a B?" Taemin whispered because he just wanted Yixing who's sitting beside him to hear it. But, he is unaware how audible it is for everyone else in the table.

                "No, can't you see how humongous it is? It's E. E!" Yixing pointed out.

                They do not notice that Chanyeol is blushing in shame because of them until the Heaven's Princess crosses her hands to her chest. Kyungsoo is standing behind them and grabs this chance to twist their ears.

                "What are you guys doing? Have you forgotten the person you're maliciously ogling over is our Young Mistress?" The two angels wince to the pain of Kyungsoo's punishment.

                "Enough of that, the food will be cold again if we don't eat it right now." The eldest said before the dining area becomes a circus while Kyungsoo exhales in his upset and then freeing the two.

                He sits on his chair and all of them start enjoying their breakfast. Chanyeol finds her offspring placed on a cloth crumpled together as if it is a crystal ball. Unlike how she first encountered it, the Princess stares at her egg tenderly. She is going to pet it but her hands flinches away when it blinks.

                The angel beside her child softly laughs. "Why it is like that, Hyung?"

                "I'm not really sure but I have observed that it only blinks when it is like happy." Luhan hesitantly said.

                "Happy?" And, Luhan nods. "Is my baby glad to see Mommy again?" Chanyeol affectionately looks the egg once more and kisses it.

                Yixing awes and says. "I wish I'm an egg too."

                "RAPHAEL!" Kyungsoo andMinseok firmly called him sync.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter