One

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             From the very beginning, angels and demons were already colliding with each other. Good and evil would never ask peace to their opponents. Until one autumn day, God asked the King of Evil to deal with him. They would send each representative on earth and observe if the two would hate or love one another.

                Evil would, of course, send a male from them. His flesh and bones would especially come from the King. God created a new soul that came from him as well. When the King was done creating his representative, the demon messengers sent the soul to West, specifically in Canada. They gave the soul to the wealthy family that were expecting to have a child since evil fits to be rich. After delivering, they quickly celebrated while they were going back to the underworld.

                On the other hand, God sent an angel to deliver the soul to earth. A meticulous angel was the one he assigned to this. Because of that celestial being's personality, he stayed on the human world for 2 years just to find a perfect couple. It caused God to feel worried. He sent another angel to look for the 1st one to assist the other in this mission. That angel found his lad at the east part of the world. When they met, that messenger already gave the soul to a wealthy family in South Korea. God finally was in peace when he heard the news and immediately summoned the angels back to heaven.

             When the mission was done, both parties observed their delegates. Evil was happy with the outcome of their representative. A rich boy surrounded by army of body guards, selected friends from powerful clan and given all what he wanted in his life. He was such a perfect boy because he was intelligent, tall, cool and good looking. Everyone around him adored his existence. Until one day, when the child turned 17, a talent scout from a foreign country saw him and offered an entertainment career from their company. He unexpectedly accepted the offer and left everything in Canada. All the people around him were surprise of his decision.

                Honestly, the boy was aware of his existence on earth. As expected to evil, they  only know the word cheating. They let him learned what was his mission and who he really was. They also told him his partner was in South Korea where the entertainment company was located. Wu Fan (The name given by his mortal parents also known as Kris), was excited to see what the girl he was destined to love or to hate looked like.

           On the other hand, above the heavens, god assigned 5 angels to observe their delegate as well.

 

                "The child grew beautiful." One of the angels gladly says.

                "He's very tall." Adds by the other angel.

                "And intelligent, very perfect!" The third angel compliments.

                "Except for the fact that we are expecting a GIRL." The last angel says antagonistly and everyone else glares at the last angel to the right.

                "I already said sorry 15 years ago when the child was born." The angel tries to escape the look of his fellows.

                "I still couldn't forget how you erased the excitement on our faces when that child exits from his mommy's womb."

                "You explained that you thought they will have a baby girl because of their conversation." One of the angels mimics his fellow.

                "That's too irresponsible!"

                "Stop it now, god might hear us. It's already done after all." The angel who summoned him back says. Everyone becomes quite but still glaring at that angel.

                After a few moments the angels' eyes watch the child on the vial again.

 

                Meanwhile, on earth, Chanyeol, the name of the soul from heaven, is going to a big entertainment company. They recently recruited him in there after he joined a modeling competition. Like the angels said he grew up tall, good looking and very radiant.

                The boy enters in the big glass door, bows and greets with a sweet innocent smile to everyone he sees there. In return, all the people he encounters are delighted of him.

 

                "Chanyeol!" A boy shorter but older hooks his arm to his shoulder. "You're early as I expected."

                "Of course, Hyung. Our Language Instructor might get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter