Fifteen

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As promised...

 

                Laughter, in evil kind of tone, lets Chanyeol to open his eyes from the current situation. There, from the outside of where he was, the voices he is hearing are there. They are coming from his enemy, a group of demon he had seen before. Continuing with their laughter, it seems they are enjoying Chanyeol’s state right now.

                 Chanyeol, who’s getting hurt of their insulting guffaws, is also hurt badly from the injury he got from the accident. He is burning in anger because of them that he attempts to go out of their family’s wreck car and assault this group with his flame. Too bad, they get away before he does so. They escape with their car and still laughing mockingly before they are completely gone. The boy full of wounds can only growl in frustration; he can no longer chase them. Even he could heal his broken limbs; he could not easily go after them, since he left someone in the car.

                “Chanyeol.” The boy in his human form quickly looks back in that direction. Lips quivering and eyes are starting to get wet.

 

A week ago…

                Sehun paused from his walk when he crossed on to a person that it seems he was looking to his own reflection. Luhan shortly looked away, leaving him without saying any word. The younger followed him with his head, but he continued walking instead since the other seemed not to have interest talking to him.

                Luhan hurriedly entered the washroom after that encounter. He looked at himself in the mirror seeing his eyes now glowing in sky blue color. In his panic, he washed his face and took something out of his pocket; it was a round case containing two black-colored-contacts. He placed it on, when he's finished; one of his colleagues was already at his back with a smirking lips.

                “It seems you cannot control your power these days.” The boy named Jongin talked to him with an insulting-like-tone. “If you are getting overwhelmed by it, why don’t you feed me like what you always do in the old days?”

                Jongin playfully laid his fingers from the side of Luhan’s arm to his shoulder. The fallen angel shrugged it off while giving him a glare and simply; the demon simply chuckled on it.

                “Why should I do that? You’re no longer part of me. You change your name from Satan to Amon as a sign of your detachment, remember?” Jongin softly laughed, recalling his action in the past while nodding.

                When Lucifer fell down to hell, the God of Destruction quickly liked him and gave him an enormous evil prowess. He was eaten alive by the burning force, since he could not take it; he just threw this gift which formed his dark self as Satan. His hand was not straightly got stained whenever the Hell’s King had a task for him. Satan had done all the dirty works, especially the reason why Adam and Eve ate the apple.

                Jongin smirked while shaking his head. “I forgot the main reason why I did that but…” The motion of his head stopped, eyes sternly looking at the fallen angel before he wrapped his arms to Luhan’s torso. “It feels like I want to be your half again, now that your twin from Heaven shows himself.”

                Luhan was surprised of Jongin’s sudden action but he did not let it last for long and pushed him away from him gently. Jongin softly laughs as if he was toying with the other guy. The fallen angel glared at him, did not stop Jongin to annoy him more.

                “We’re twins after all.”

                “I’m not thinking the same way.” Luhan left then at the bathroom as Jongin seemed to enjoy annoying him.

 

                Meanwhile, Chanyeol was pushed harshly to the wall and this was not his first time to be in such situation. He felt dizzy; sight was blurry but able to see a form in front of him. When it was getting clearer, he saw Kris plastered with evil grin below where he was pressed into. Both of them were in their human form but Kris’ strength did not have a change when he was a devil.

                He was passing the corridor that afternoon alone when the Evil Prince blocked his way and asked him for a fight. He did not want to because if Kris win; he would do what pleases him most to the boy. However, although he liked to avoid this from happening, no one was there to protect him. And, Kris was forceful with his wants so they ended up to this face-off.

                “Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… Is it always like this? If you fell from there, you know what will happen next.” Chanyeol panted as he scowled to the latter. He moved away from the wall even there was an excruciating pain from his body.

                “I don’t want to die yet!” Chanyeol growled.

                “Oh yes you do.” Before Chanyeol could lose his sanity for the progressing insult of the latter, Sehun in his angel form arrived.

                He helped Chanyeol to land from to the floor carefully, after that he never let Kris saw their Angelic Maiden from his back. Chanyeol knew Kris had loosed his temper by now, making him hinted a smirk on his lips.

                “Sorry to spoil your game but I’m taking our princess with me.” Sehun gestured Chanyeol to put his arms around him that he did so.

                Kris gritted his teeth seeing that, sight dimmed; he released his sword to initiate the assault to the angel. With a fast reflex, Sehun was able to shield it with his double-blade sword appearing magically in his hand. Instead of Kris being the one to attack, it was Sehun who did it fearlessly and Kris was pushed backwards easily. Since they were at the top of the building as the usual battlefield, the Demon Prince was now at the edge, about to fall. Chanyeol could see his mate’s position and in an unknown reason, he jerked behind his guardian.

                “No! Not in his human form, Sehun!” The silvered hair angel looked at his master with surprise and so as Kris.

                With the interruption, another being appeared between them; he teleported then along the hell’s delegate to the center of the building's floor. He was a demon with the same dark-gray skin and full black eyes like the other seven sin. It was the first time for Chanyeol to see him but not with his human form.

                “Amon, I-I think I can handle this.” Kris tried to move forward in front but this demon blocked him making him hissed.

                “Not now master. It seems heaven is playing dirty with your little game.” The demon’s echoing voice said, glaring at the heavenly beings with a smirked.

                “Let me correct that your master is the one who plays dirty here.” Sehun was not bothered of his expression, exchanging the same with him.

                “Heh! Because your delegate is a weakling, you’re now saying we’re doing unfair?” The demon back-fight his words while Sehun continued putting a poker expression.

                The angel glanced at Chanyeol who was behind him; the boy showing shame because it seemed the demon was right with his judgment. Sehun did not allow his master to feel like that.

                “Hyung, you better tightened your grip behind me as we are about to fight this two.” Chanyeol was hesitant; yet, Sehun persuasively placed his grasp rigorous around him, forced into the piggyback position, in which made him gasp.

                Without any more word was said, Sehun attacked their two opponents and Amon with Kris did not get scared-away but faced him. Chanyeol could not take the violence so he kept his eyes close while hearing the sword clashing sound occurring in front of him.

                Although Sehun was off-sight with two opponents, and although Amon had a huge-thick-black sword, he could handle them well. He was kept safe as a star in space for a long time but this only made him stronger and the creator gave him more power when he was back. So much trust was now handed to him that even the God’s own child was relied to his care.

                Kris and Amon struggled fighting against the angel. With this, Amon had no choice but to try an alternative to either win or escape.

                “Lucy!” The demon shouted and Sehun paused hearing that name.

                In just a short instant, the fallen angel appeared with those black wings and his usual white clothes, eyes glowing with sky blue color. Finally, Sehun could see personally what his twin turned to be. Without Amon explaining further to the fallen angel, Lucifer released his sword, a long-thin-double-bladed-one, pointing to his own look-alike.

                Luhan was still bright looking since the last time Sehun seen him but there was a tint of darkness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter