Thirty Four

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                On the 14th of February last year, Kris and Chanyeol were spending their typical Valentine’s Day by receiving a mountain of chocolates from girls who admired them. They started pulling off that there was something special going on with them. Special because no one knew they meant they were enemies and fighting for their respective kingdom. The pet names 'Sweetie' and 'My Love’ were still vomiting to hear from each other back then. Kris gave Chanyeol the most awful chocolate he could ever have and his first kiss was taken that same day.

                The young couple can simply laugh on those memories. They are so funny to think of since this year, on Valentine’s Day, Kris and Chanyeol will tell their vows for each other.

 

                The bright sun happily appears from the sky. The Kingdom of Heaven warmly welcomes and invites him to this official ceremony. Angels who transform into doves fly around the open hall, sprinkling white flowers everywhere.

                Chanyeol is nervous but she cannot make her guest waiting. She starts walking in the isle, heading to the altar where Michael, the acting priest, and Kris, her soon-to-be husband, are standing.

                All the guests awe from the way she looks. She wears a long fluffy gown, top perfectly fits her torso and there is a v-shaped cut behind, showing her flawless back. Her hair is curled down a little, wearing a veil and a white gold tiara with shimmering crystals on top of it. She is holding a bouquet both mixed with calla lilies and white carnations in her hands that symbolise her innocence and youth. Kris does not care with her appearance because she is always beautiful in his eyes.

                Chanyeol's heart beat is rising and she knows her face is flushed in red right now because of their reaction to her. She slowly steps forward looking all the guests that came. Her other guardians are sitting on the chairs and Kris' servant is sitting on the other side. #921 is also sitting at the back corner of the demons.

                Chanyeol smiles at him and only will be interrupted by Kris when he hooks his arm around hers. She finds herself finally with him at the center of isle.

                "What is he doing here?" Kris whispered to her ear.

                "I invited him." Chanyeol replied and had the opportunity to view how handsome her Demon Prince was. With a blond push-back hair, Kris is wearing a black crispy suit. She cannot help but to bite her lower lip and giggle. "You look so gorgeous, My Love."

                 "So do you, Sweetie." The couple is once again locked in their own world and it will go on if Michael does not disturb them with his clearing of throat.

                "Are you ready?" Chanyeol and Kris are forced to confirm that they are. "Good."

                The pair prepares themselves and faces Michael in front of them. They are both tense of what is coming but they know the end of this will be awesome.

              "Angels and Demons, for the first time in our existence, the God and Goddess from our distinct party will officially unite to this celebration. If anyone is against the ceremony, please raise your hand and voice out."

                Gabriel is itching to do so, unfortunately for him, Raphael and Uriel shares holding each of his arms.

                "Let me go, would you?" His siblings rigidly shake their head. Cannot do anything, he releases a deep breath in his frustration.

                "Great. Let's continue." Michael looks back at the young couple in front of him. "Kris Wu." The Demon Prince listens carefully to what he is going to say. "Can we really trust our beloved Chanyeol in your hands as long as you're living? Do you promise us that you're not going to corrupt her brain with your infected one?"

                "WHAT?" Kris is dumbfounded by his too personal interrogation, and yet he replies. "Yes. I-I do."

                "Park Chanyeol. Are you sure Kris will never leave you behind? Is he sincere enough to receive your pure love? Do you believe with every word this man says?"

                "Yes, I do." Kris is relief with Chanyeol's answer but the questions are so off.

                He is not the only who thinks that way, his servants too.

                "Hey! You're too biased!" Protesting, Amon stands from his seat.

                "Yes! Let the couple do their own vows! Yours are horrible!" Mammon agreed.

                "Can I kick them out?"

                "Hyung?" "No, Minseok!" The couple opposes him so he continues.

                "Since you favourably answer for each other, I will let you hearts speak for yourselves." Michael signals one of the flying doves to come near them. The bird is carrying a tiny cloud, sizing like a pillow, on his beak and gives it to the acting priest. A pair of white gold rings is resting on top of it. "Now, if you please."

                Chanyeol is the first one to get the bigger ring on the cloud. She takes Kris' hand of top of her while putting the ring and talking. "My Demon Love. I, Park Chanyeol, take you, Kris Wu, to be my wedded husband. Please accept this ring as a sign of my affection for you. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you. We might not have started good but it was paid off at this moment. I am so blessed to have you and I really appreciate all the support that you have provided me. I love you, Kris. I truly trully trully do. We may both share a short life but let's spend our remaining moments worthwhile."

                Kris is touch by Chanyeol's words. He wants to kiss him there right away but he is not done with his turn yet. With trembling hands, he picks the smaller ring so he can put it to Chanyeol's finger.

                "My Angel Sweetie. I, Kris Wu, take you, Park Chanyeol, to be my wedded wife. Please accept this ring as a sign of my affection for you. I'll make sure that everything we do together feels good and—"

                "Hold on, Mr. Wu." Breaking away from his dreamy state, the Demon Prince does not notice the glare their Priest is giving him. The elder is covering Chanyeol's both ears while clicking his tongue in annoyance. "Let me remind you that we are in the midst of your sacred union. Kindly speak some words that are appropriate for this ceremony. And, please remember the words I asked you earlier. Are we clear, Mr. Wu?"

                Kris sighs deeply before he violently nods his head. He does not know wedding will be such upsetting like this. Michael goes back to his position, eyes still looking at him furiously.

                Kris' hands is getting sweaty of the pressure. Instead of the Demon Prince resumes placing the ring to his soon-to-be wife, Chanyeol holds him.

                "Are you okay?" She softly checked on him.

                "Honestly, no, because your guardians think that I will say something explicit. How dirty their brain is." Minseok automatically grimaces to what he said.

                "Excuse me?"

                "Just keep going, My Love." Kris nods to her.

                "My bride, I'm sorry for my past treatments to you. I'll try my best to provide you the best memories we will spend together. I will always be by your side and respect all your decisions and support you till the end. I will work hard to protect you from the upcoming danger to our lives. Among all the other men, I am fortunate that you chose me over them. I love you, Chanyeol. I trully trully trully do. Thank you too for letting me to become your husband."

                "That's my boy!" Out of the blue, an echoing voice is cheering on them. Everyone is confused.

                "Goodness, you pledged to me that you'll only observe the whole ceremony without blurting a word." Another echoing voice spoke up, hurting everyone's mind.

                "Dad?" The couple said in sync. They know it is their fathers who made surprise participation. The pair of godly beings just let them hear their laughter.

                "Sorry, I can't help but to in." The Devil King talked once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter