Thirty Five

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 Loud thumping heart, Kris cannot control his own self pulling the boy beside him and kisses him. It has been a long time. The human boy name Park Chanyeol appears before Kris, looking the same from the last time his husband sees him. His hair is cut short and black, brown eyes and he is so human. The Demon Prince does not know how he transforms like that but it does not matter. All he wants now is to use all their time together wisely.

                Although he hears sound of disagreement, Kris does not pull away. Instead, he continues consuming all the space the other male has in his mouth. He secures his grasp around his waist so Chanyeol cannot escape. The younger’s lips taste so sweet and if this is candy it must be the sweetest he ever had all his life. Not only Chanyeol’s lips that Kris keeps on nibbling, the inside of his mouth is so good too. If the Demon Prince cannot only stop making out with his mate, he wishes to stay this like this forever. He peeks at Chanyeol’s face and finds out his colour is not normal anymore. Kris is forced to separate and says. “Sorry.”

                The blue-face Chanyeol is left breathless. He mildly slaps both of his own cheeks and they turn red. He puffs those chubby cheeks while he pouts, then glares at his husband.

                “That’s too much!” Chanyeol is angry right now but Kris thinks it’s cute so he chuckles at him. The younger’s flushing continues. “What’s funny?”

                Kris tries to calm him down by pulling him again in his arms and hugs him. “I’m sorry, Sweetie.”

                Chanyeol is still upset. He pushes him away and run inside their resting house. “You carry all our things by yourself, DEMON!”

                “Sweetie?”

 

                The vacation house is the same one when they had an MT with their co-trainees. Nothing has changed. It’s kept clean and warm. But this time, it’s only Kris and Chanyeol alone.

                After Kris brings all their stuffs inside, he searches for his sulking wife. It is luck that he found him in his old room which Chanyeol shared with the late Oh Sehun. Chanyeol is still pouting and has blushing red cheeks as he sits at the edge of the bed. He senses the presence of the other, glaring at him.

                “Sweetie—”

                “I’m tired. I need a rest. Sleep on your old bed tonight and don’t disturb me.” Chanyeol peels the blanket off the mattress and cover it to himself as if he is a cocoon. He turns back to his husband; Kris has nothing to do but to sigh.

                “I said I’m sorry, okay?” The Demon Prince scratches the back of his neck. “I’m just so shock that you’re back to your male form. I thought you do it for me again.”

                “NO!” Kris does not need an encyclopaedia or dictionary to not understand that highlighted word. “It is self-explanatory that we—are—inside—the—Z.N.Z., you idiot. Now, if you please, leave me alone.”

                It is unusual to hear a deep tone from his wife after living with her for the past months with female gentle tone. But, it is mandatory to be used with that while they are spending their honeymoon in this place.

                “Fine, just come out of your safe zone if you need me.”

                “I don’t.” Kris tries to be patient with this stubborn Chanyeol and thinks it his fault that he is behaving this way. He closes the door, leaving his wife alone.

 

                Kris found a folded-piece of white stationery lying on the floor in front of his old room. ‘Hmm, they must have thought me and Chanyeol will spend the night in my room.’ He picks it up, smelling a floral scent and opens it.

 

Please proceed to the room at the middle of the third floor.

                                                ~Management

 

                “Management, my a**. Those angels are seriously...” He knows the people behind the letter are obviously Chanyeol’s loyal servant. Shrugging, Kris does what was instructed. He climbs the third floor and stops on the said room.

                A room with full of white welcomes him as soon as he opens and enters it. It is too bright but he does not mind it anymore unlike what he used to. It must be all white but red petals from roses are sprinkled on the floor forming a path that Kris may need to track. There are more of them scattered on the bed and also heading somewhere. Kris follows that, ending up inside a bathroom. There’s a Jacuzzi also having the same type of petals.

                He sits at the edge of the tub and plays with the scented water. He smiles with full of appreciation. It feels like the place is newly setup by those angels with its ambiance. The Demon Prince does not know how they made the place so empty as if no human exists there although he is aware they placed all the citizens on one spot. He must thank them for their preparation but suddenly, he frowns. Chanyeol is still isolating himself inside his room. He wants to tell him about this, yet Chanyeol’s “No” comes back to his memory.

                Kris releases a deep breath. “Whatever, I’ll try my luck in pursuing him. But, right now, I’m going to have a nap too.”

 

                The Demon Prince wakes up viewing his 17-year-old wife’s figure in front of him. As his eyes get clearer, Chanyeol is really there sitting at the edge of the bed. The rays from the window make his the younger sparkles beautifully. Chanyeol looks away shamefully maybe due tantrums this morning. It is way too cute for Kris. The taller lifts himself by his elbow and reaches his hand to his wife’s hair. He it gently getting Chanyeol’s attention once more.

                “Are you regretting your treatment to me earlier?” Chanyeol shakes his head coldly. Kris is disappointed, withdrawing his hand away from his wife. “Do you I need to say I’m sorry again?”

                The latter shakes his head once more. “You’re my husband. And, as a wife, I’m just worried that you might be hungry.” Chanyeol keeps his serious face but Kris can sense that is going to fade soon. He is stunned when Chanyeol hits his arm.

                “Ow! What’s that for?” Another surprising action is made by his wife. Chanyeol pecks on his lips and then pouts after that.

                “What room did I tell you to go? Huh? It’s nice I found this on the nightstand beside my bed.” He showed the same letter Kris found in his room. “And… see you here.”

                Chanyeol blushes after his last words. His husband sits up, back hugging him. He elbows the older but he does not retreat. Kris rests his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder, kissing him on his tomato red cheek.

                “W-when you… like… devour me this morning… the thing I told you yesterday flashes in my mind.” Out of the blue, Chanyeol let the cat out of his bag. Kris silently lends his ear for him and so he resumes. “I got scared. I… I don’t want to… yet…”

                “I don’t know what are you referring to?” Kris smirks. “Can you please enlighten me what it is?”

                “Nothing!” Chanyeol shoves his face away from him and they are back again to zero. “My hyungs prepared us something to eat downstairs. Once you’re done feeding yourself, go to your old room and I’ll be staying here for tonight, you got that?”

                He walks out of the room with the same sulking face like before and Kris goes after him. Chanyeol’s words are puzzling his mind. All he knows is his wife is not over with his mood swing yet.

                “Chanyeol, this is unfair! Your guardians prepared this room for US not only for you!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter