Twenty Six

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               “Bye, Kris.” After a long yet amazing walk, Chanyeol finally arrives home. He is about to untangle his hand to his boyfriend but the other tightens it more. “What?”

                “Where’s my goodbye kiss?” Kris smirks playfully.

                “Eh?” The innocent boy can only wonder to his request so he does the work pulling him closer and leans in for a kiss. Chanyeol is shocked from the sudden movement pushing Kris away from him.

                He cannot breathe properly because of that; cheeks are flush with red with his overflowing emotion. Kris laughs at him and proud of his act.

                “H-how could you?”

                “Bye, Baby.” Chanyeol cannot protest anymore because his boy already waves him goodbye.

                He turns around with an upset face but in an instance shifts to a happy expression. Hopping cheerfully, he opens the door simply to be welcomed by two judging faces of his archangels.

                "H-hi!" He nervously greeted to them.

                The pair walks closer to him, arms folded on their chest. Chanyeol wants to move farther backward but the door is his dead end.

                "What time is it, Chanyeol?" Minseok sternly asked him.

                He quickly looks at his watch to answer the eldest. "Uh... Almost 9 o'clock?"

                Kyungsoo is glaring at Chanyeol like a mother ready to scold her child. He scowls. "You're late, Park Chanyeol!  What do you think you were doing with a Demon Prince outside?"

                Chanyeol blushes because he knows what the shorter is talking about. There's no word coming out from his mouth but... "Uhm... Uhm... Uhm..."

                "Do you spend the rest of your time today with him, huh?"

                "No!"

                "Then you better give a good explanation... NOW!"

                "I went to my training, visited Sehun's Mom and then I met him on the street. We agreed to fight…" Chanyeol swallows and tensing more before he continues. “…and then there were confessions done between us. So we reconcile and now we're good.”

                "Were you lost that you needed his help even drawing a world map for you on your neck?" Chanyeol covers the hickeys with his Kris' jacket in his panic. "What other things did he do to you?"

                The tallest's face turns so red like tomato due to his embarrassment. He shuts his eyes firmly as he rigidly shakes his head.

                "Nothing! We kissed and he put these STUFFS on me! That's it!"

                The siblings exchange stare, both with an unamused face. Minseok clicks his tongue. "That only means one thing."

                Kyungsoo sighs as he nods and Chanyeol can simply be puzzled to what they are talking about. The tallest boy almost jump in surprise when their strick-looking-eyes gaze at him again.

                "Chanyeol, I've known Kris as a good person.And I know, I keep telling you guys about it. But with the behavior he just showed outside, that's intolerable. And since it's summer break, I need to keep you here again."

                "What?" Chanyeol instanty protested.

                "You're grounded for a week, my boy." The eldest heartlessly said. "Your way upstairs is waiting for you."

                Kyungsoo gestures in agreement, pointing his thumb to the stairs. Chanyeol breathes deeply before stomping his feet as he ascends to the place where he was asked to go.

                For the 16 years Chanyeol existed, he never had this kind of punishment from his human parents before. 'And, from these angels?' Not in his wildest dreams that the celestial beings would be the one who were going to give it to him for the first time.

                He slams the door behind him, making the person inside the room shocked.

                "What's going on down there?" Luhan closes the book he is reading. He stands to approach the younger boy but due to Chanyeol's frustration, the latter dodges him. Chanyeol sits at the edge of the bed with pouting lips.

                "Mom and Dad got angry when they saw me and Kris outside." He is sulking.

                Luhan chuckles but when what Chanyeol said reaches his nervous system. He can simply have a dumbfounded reaction. “Wait, what? Are you and Kris?”

                “An item?” Chanyeol stares somewhere before he nods.

                “No way!” The older gasped, sitting with him.

                “Why? Is there something wrong with Kris? Come on, Luhan Hyung. You know him more than I do so please tell me what it is?" Luhan sighs and thinking if he will what the other boys wants to know.

                "Well, I don't know if you'll like his bratty attitude. He's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter