Four

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                It’s been a week since the day Chanyeol had a talk with the angel who claimed to be the one who sent him to earth from heaven.

 

 

                After then, they never had a chance to talk again.

                Two days ago, Kris celebrated his 18 years existence. The older people like the trainers and mentors requested him to drink with them. He agreed with it while smiling widely.

                Chanyeol who was just at the corner of the studio by that time did not enjoy their happiness he was seeing.  He did not know when he started hating Kris.  It was the other boy’s day. He should at least celebrate  it with them.

                But, it feels like there is an electrifying border separating them.

                On that day, Chanyeol did not feel good at all.

                The next shine of the sun after it, the heaven’s representative could not come out of his room.

 

                Autumn is almost ready to leave as the cold wind of winter is coming for this year. The trainees of the Agency cannot bear it that they wear layered clothes for the threatening freezing season.

 

                “Aish, where’s Chanyeol? Did he chicken out because of me?” Kris, who's wearing a black dress shirt which perfectly fits on his upper part, sighed. His smirk seems to be never ending on his lips. He’s at the rooftop of the building, jaw resting on his big palm on that cold afternoon.

                “Why you are so interested to that boy in your class?” Luhan joins him, hopping on the edge of the building to sit.

                “Because his interesting.” Kris silly said.

                The boy who always wears white rolls his eyes and Kris chuckles at him. The two then gaze on the ground below the building.

                “Without him, it felt like there’s no competition in this place.”

                Luhan nods slowly when he finds out of what his young master’s reason behind getting to much of his attention to the boy.

                “Maybe you like him.” Kris glares at the latter and before he will think of killing Luhan. The shorter hops down the floor laughing like a silly kid. “See you later.”

 

                On the other side of the story, the topic of these two boys is still stuck resting in their house. Chanyeol is terribly ill that he needs to be bedridden. He and his parents did not know how this sickness started. He is there lying on his bed, gazing on the window in his right side.

                He wants to go outside but he can’t due to his condition.

                “Channie, Baby.” His mom smiling so radiant at him enters his room. He may have gotten his mother’s face because they almost look alike. “I have here your friend from the agency.”

                “Hi, Channie.” It is Minseok standing behind his mother. He waves his hand happily.

                The boy feels like his unhealthy condition wipes out from him. But, when he remembers the way his friend calls him, it fades quickly.

                “Yah! Who told you to call me like that?” He is sick that his condition automatically attacks him after yelling by heavy coughs.

                “You should be careful with your actions, Channie.” Minseok sits on the younger’s bed while rubbing his back.

                “’Cough’ stop calling me that ‘cough’”

                Chanyeol’s mother leaves the two in the room to get something for them.

                “I could not believe the all-around-vitamin Chanyeol is awfully ill.” Minseok said in fascination. He touches the forehead of the boy and gets a little burn with it. The older startles that make him stand away from the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter