Fourteen

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              The twins became men, with lengthy hairs, almost had the same appearance if the color of their hair and eyes are not different. In their growth, Lucifer became the most reliable angel existing in heaven. His fellows could do what asked to them but he could surpass them even you put all their efforts together. Due to this reason, Lucifer became God’s favorite helper, outshining Michael and the Archangels.

                One day, God asked him a suggestion that could do a best change to his galaxy.

                “Life.” Luhan said. He was standing alone in the center of the palace floor looking above. He was always summoned in the palace to talk to the Creator but he didn’t get a chance to see his appearance like everyone.

                “Life?” God’s echoing voice asked him and he answered it with a nod. He took something out of his pocket’s dress to show it to his Almighty.

                “I’ve been healdanning the planet Earth for a hwil nu and noticed se its land is different from the oðer. Why don’t we scieppan life there just gelic hu we livan thy kingdom, Fæder.” [I’ve been observing the planet Earth for a while now and noticed that its land is different from the other. Why don’t we create life there just like how we live in your kingdom, Father?]

                God laughed at him but not in an insulting way but in amazement.

                “Se’s a god idea. As expected to the ænlic Lucifer, I’ll beginnan hicganning se. Will thou fultumian me?” [That’s a good idea. As expected to the beautiful, Lucifer, I’ll start planning that. Will you help me?]

                Lucifer nodded and kneeled down at the marbled floor. “Giese, Fæder.” [Yes, Father.]

 

               After his conversation to God, Lucifer could not contain how happy he was and wanted to tell what they had talked about to the most important person in his life right away. Efes was waiting for him at the exit anyway. When he went out from there, he saw how his twin being thrown to the ground by one of the angels. His eyes widened and hurriedly came near his younger brother.

                “Efes!” Lucifer shouted.

                The angel was laughing at the flung boy which quickly made Lucifer angry at him. The older lifted his brother up from the floor.

                “Why did you do that?” Lucifer kept his glare to his fellow angel, who was smirking and seemed not bothered of what he just did.

                “Why shouldn’t I? He’s a mistake that’s why he should be treated as a low kind of being.” One of his eyebrows was raised, lips had a smirk on it, and this only fueled the anger Lucifer had inside.

                “Is that so?” Lucifer’s eyes got more sharpened. “Then, why don’t you fight to somewhat your level? Come on and fight me!”

                The other angel laughed as if he was telling a joke. “We’re still not on the same post. I’m older than you, also a soldier in this kingdom.”

                “Are you scared?” Lucifer challenged the other angel more, showing his sword in an instance and pointed to his opponent. “If not, fight with me.”

                “You’ll regret this.” The older angel initiated the attack to Lucifer.

                That boy in golden hair pushed his brother gently away so he would not get involved of their sword clash. Although Lucifer fought gracefully, his movements were deadly and strong. Simply in a swift moment, the angel who made his brother kissed the floor was also on the same situation like Efes had before. After the battle, Lucifer’s eyes were dark and seemed ready to finish the existence of his opponent. If he hadn’t heard a clap coming from his brother, he would really do it. Seeing Efes looked happy even he would not show emotion was the best reward to him. He was about to step closer to his twin but they had company.

                The Seven Archangels were floating above them with serious faces.

                “I believe you all know fighting is prohibited within our family, isn’t that right?” Michael flies down the same floor they were at, coming near them. His other siblings followed him there.

                “I’m sorry; it was my fault that I’m lingering here.” Efes explained. “The soldier should have not punished me and made Lucifer defended me.”

                “No Efes, you’re just waiting for me. You don’t do anything wrong.” Lucifer glared again at the angel he defeated. “If there are no judgmental being like this angel, you can live normally like me.”

                “If this soldier did something unacceptable, you could have let us done the verdict against him.” Michael said. “You shouldn’t have put it in your own hands.”

               “Then, punish me.” Lucifer said it like he was again challenging an angel higher than him. The leader of the archangels widened his sight slightly. The beautiful angel in front of him was fearless.

                Before their confrontation got hotter, the sky seemed to become brighter. Because of it, all of them had a hard time seeing the surrounding.

                “Are my children feohtaning?” [Are my children fighting?] God spoke from above which automatically made them bend on their knees with head staring on the floor.

                “We’re sorry to drefan thee, Fæder.” Michael led the response to him. [We’re sorry to disturb you, Father.]

                “Nateshwon. Michael.” [Not at all. Michael.] God’s voice was not like they would receive sermon. The leader calmly glanced up since he was the one called by the creator.

                “Giese, Fæder.” Michael politely obeyed.

                “Lætan the twins læfan. And, Noahz.” [Let the twins leave. And, Noahz.] The god called the attention of the soldier.

                “Giese, Fæder.” The angel seemed to be scared of what the Creator would tell him.

                “I don ne want this to alimpan ongean. Thou are eald genog ne to be an of the cherubs.” [I don’t want this to happen again. You’re old enough to be not to be one the cherubs.]

                “I’m sorry, Fæder.” God was pleased to hear and see that this angel was regretting what he had done.

                They felt his presence disappeared after then so they all stood from the floor. The twins patted invincible dirt from each other and while they were doing it, most of the archangels were looking at them.

                “Why Father did not scold him?” The angel named Gabriel softly asked his brothers. Uriel signed him to keep quiet since Lucifer and Efes were still there. Good thing, they did not seem to notice it.

                Michael stayed staring at the twins; sensing there will the day these two would realize their differences from one another that would make them move apart.

 

               The protectiveness Lucifer showed to his brother became worse, even more when God decided separating them due to events starting to bloom between Heaven and Hell. It seemed it was obvious that the Creator wanted to add Lucifer to his archangels with the situation he favored him. God even assigned the beautiful angel in planning to give life to Earth. When the Hell’s Kingdom learned about this, they started creating action to mess up with it. God was aware of their plan so he dispersed some selected angels to guard the planet and one of them is Efes.

                Lucifer did not like his twin to get separate with him, hating the idea that his brother needed to be one of the guards. Efes was his precious, just thinking this boy was getting harmed from a possible clash made him more bothered.

 

                And the day he was afraid the most happened. Evil finally attacked the planet, clashing with the angels protecting there. As soon as Lucifer heard it, he was unable to do his task anymore. He flew down to earth in order to get his brother back home. He would not know what he could do if something happened to his beloved Efes. He was sure God would understand him; he was his favorite after all.

                Lucifer found his brother fighting to one of them red colored demon. The smile from the enemy’s face was so dark that he knew it would not do anything better for Efes. The older angel saw how his twin got assaulted and made it fall on the muddy ground. Anger quickly bloomed to him that he could not control it any longer.

                He drew his sword and attacked the demon. He did not simply kill it but he also cut it into pieces. Not satisfied, he ended the other enemies’ existence as well. As soon as his done doing the duty he commanded himself, gasping for air, he happily looked at his brother.

                “Efes!” He happily shouted. Soaked with blood and sweat, he waived to his brother. “We won the war!”

                Instead of getting the response he expected, the younger faced him with a hint disappointment. Lucifer placed his hand down to his side and stopped the cheerfulness he was doing. He wondered why his brother seemed not glad to what he did. He also looked the other angels with them and they showed how disappointed and shock more than Efes. This made him dropped his sword, which disappeared as soon as it fell from his hand.

                “Why?” He mumbled to himself.

                All of a sudden huge rays of light shined upon them. It was too bright that they could not see anything at all. They all knew the cause of it though. It was their so-called Father.

                “Lucifer, thou did something outrageous and I cannot lætan it pass this hwil.” [Lucifer, you did something outrageous and I cannot let it past this time.] From God’s voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter