Thirty Six

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                This sizzling sound from a frying pan wakes Kris up. He groans to the noise, turning his head to a different direction so he can sleep more.

                He hears another kind of sound and this time, it is coming from the plates getting wash from the sink. He complains ambiguously, due to his voice muffles as he buries his face to his pillow.

                "Ow." After hearing that soft cry, his royal highness moves away from the fluffy comfort of his pillow. He searches the owner of that sound with his eyes, falling to a boy who's facing the sink.

                Viewing the beautiful clothed back of his wife, Kris recollects to a bundle of memories last night. The evening he and Chanyeol spent together is wonderful. It was steamy, slow and he cannot wait to do it with him again. His daydreaming is interrupted when his wife winces for the second time. He sees him touches the side of his own hips.

                "C-C-Chanyeol?" The younger flinches a bit hearing his called. He hurriedly gets up and comes near him. "Are you alright?"

                Chanyeol touches his nape, nodding his head and a small smile forms on his lips. "Yes, I'm fine." When he turns to look at Kris, his husband has a chance to peek at the marks that is created on his neck. There is a hint of smirk on the older's face.

                "Are you sure?" Kris puts his hand on where Chanyeol's tailbone can be found, making the latter twitches. "This part hurts, isn't it? I forgot to bring a painkiller for you and something that will ease our mating last night. Sorry about that."

                Chanyeol feels boiling all of a sudden. He slaps his husband's hand away from him and glares.

                "Why?"

                "I just— Argh!" Kris notices a flush of red is forming both on his wife's cheeks. Chanyeol is once again embarrassed while the older chuckles to his morning cuteness. "What's with that reaction?"

                Kris traps his wife in his arms as he laughs. Chanyeol tries to get rid of him but this other stiffens when he is kissed at the back of his neck.

                "Allow me, My Princess, to do all the works for you. I'll finish washing the dishes and the cooking too." Chanyeol listens to him with pouting lips. Like a helpless toddler, the wife is guided down the futon by his husband. "And you, better rest your throbbing on the mattress, we may wait a whole day for it to heal."

                "What? But, I've planned that we'll visit the flower field today."

                "Hush." Kris leans, placing his finger in the middle of his lips. "If you move around, the pain will stay longer. Do you want that?" The other male shakes his head. "Good. So listen to me, Sweetie."

                Kris has a point.

 

                Chanyeol sighs in frustration, resting his body on the mattress and covers himself with the blanket. He watches his husband continues the chore he left. He sniffs, discovers something is burning.

 

                "Kris." He shortly called.

 

                "Hm?" He pays his focus at him in an instance then returns to the dishes.

 

                "The bacon will convert to charcoal shortly." Kris panics hearing that and runs to the pan. He is able to save the pieces of meat in the right time and Chanyeol cannot hide his scoff from his husband's derpy reaction. "I should be the one taking care of those stuffs. It's your fault. Just saying."

                Kris snorts. "Heh. Said the person who told this line; 'I’ve wanted to give myself to you but I don’t have the courage to do so.'"

                Chanyeol adorably growls. "Are you mocking me?"

                "No, I just enjoy your mushy lines last night. Oh, there's more! 'I know you wish to have me for a long time. This is that time, Kris. You can start—'"

                "Stop." Even his bottom is aching, Chanyeol sits up. "Or, expect the night of the 15th of the 2nd will be our last."

                Holding the pan in his hand, Kris approaches his wife and squats down the floor for a ceasefire. He carefully thinks the words to use to calm his wife. "Sweetie, I'm just appreciating your words of love to me. Do you regret saying those?" The blushing Chanyeol shakes his head.

                "They came from the bottom of my heart and take them seriously."

                "Sounds great." Kris pets his head. "I accept them seriously too and I'm not making fun of you. Here." He picks a tiny piece of bacon from the pan and feeds it to Chanyeol. "I know you're still young. We're still young. But, let's end this childish fight, okay? We should act more mature after what happened to us last night."

                "Then, don't tease me." Kris pecks his chomping wife's lips.

                "I'll try."

 

 

 

                "By the way,"

 

 

 

                "you didn't lay another egg, did you?"

 

 

 

                "Did not."

 

 

 

                "Are you really asking me that question though?"

 

 

                Of all his husband's sides, the domesticated Kris is Chanyeol's favourite. Within their past months together, Kris becomes a reliable companion. It is hard to remember that he is the same antagonist guy who bullies Chanyeol not a long time ago. Kris still smirks but he changes a lot.

                The 17-year-old wife is laying down the futon as he silently watches the older's back, who paces back and forth, doing the tasks he has left undone. Chanyeol hides his face to the blanket and feels the sting whenever he moves even an inch. He does not want to but Kris notices his movement.

                Chanyeol’s husband pauses; putting the basin he is holding down and comes near him.

                Kris kneels down and reaches his hand to Chanyeol’s forehead, touching him. “Do you need anything?” The younger blushes, then quickly shakes his head. He sinks his face more to the blanket and timidly looks somewhere than his husband.

                “I’m not sick but I just feel… I feel…” Chanyeol’s face reddens more and Kris waits for the instalment of his words. “Sore.” It looks like he needs courage to say that. “Kris, I’m bored.”

                His husband chuckles at him after he was finished. Kris pets his head and smiles. “Wait for me.” Chanyeol’s brows furrow, his eyes follow where Kris is heading to as he shifts his positions, only receiving a striking pain from his lower back. “Chanyeol, won’t you stay still?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter