Thirteen

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              It seems to be a normal class is going on in the Rapping class for this day. Everyone is cheerful and laughing to another of Papa Bear’s interesting lecture, then there’s Kris. In his mind, he does not enjoy the lesson at all, how could he? His bride, who’s in male form, looks to be flirting with a younger boy. The more Chanyeol and Sehun cling to each other the more he almost breathes out fire from his mouth. He should be the one beside Chanyeol, he should be the one holding his hand, and he should be the one to receive Chanyeol’s massage on the nape, if that boy…

                Sehun looks to sense Kris’ observation at them that he quickly sends a glare to the older. Kris is taken aback and instead focuses himself back to what Papa Bear is discussing. That cheeky boy is good in driving the Demon Lord away from watching his mate. Because of his full security, Kris is at the other corner of the room, pissed.  

                There’s no mistake Sehun is the angel he encountered from his scent. It is so strong and familiar unlike the Chanyeol’s other guardian that until now he does not know who’ who. All he knows about them is they are those people who always at the side of his bride.

                Since Kris is the one nearest at the door, he does not waste any time to get out of that place after class. He cannot stay there any longer and watch how lovey dovey Chanyeol is with an arrogant brat. As he went to the exit, Luhan is waiting for him. Not a long while, Chanyeol and Sehun leave the room too, laughing, too bad for Kris that he could not simply ignore it.

                “Can’t you really go by yourself and you always need a company?” As usual, the Fallen Angel seems to dislike to be his servant and so ungrateful about it.

                “Aish, you damn angel.” He said softly but firmly, providing his crimson sharp eyes to the shorter. “I don’t like you lingering beside me either. But since you are a fossil, Dad thinks you’re a big help to my stay here on earth. By the way…” Kris grabs Luhan’s arm to come closer to him and look where he was pointing. “Have you met that boy before?”

                Luhan can only view Chanyeol and Sehun’s back as they are almost gone to their eyes. He looks at his master, shaking his head.

                “I’m not sure who he is. He is too far.” Luhan gently shoves Kris’ hand off from him. His master sighs still looking the direction where Chanyeol and Sehun gone.

                “Sometimes you’re useless, sometimes useful, and mostly useless.” Luhan’s doe eyes widen after Kris shouted at him and walked away. He just chase after him, thinking Kris must have an exhausting day.

 

                “I saw a new bathhouse on my way here. It must be fun going there together.” Sehun said to Chanyeol after the class a week later while standing up and lifting their bags on the floor. Chanyeol seems to like his idea, clapping his hand excitedly.

                “That would be great! I never try going to such public place before. Let’s go!” Chanyeol, grinning, cheerfully agreed with him.

                “Me too, I’ve never gone there.” The two walk out; not knowing someone is listening behind them. Kris smirks and plans to follow them.

                ‘As if I’ll let you be alone with Chanyeol, you brat.’

 

                Chanyeol’s face is disappointed after seeing who is waiting for them in the entrance of the bathhouse.

                “Oh, isn’t this coincidence?” Kris is smirking at them, looking too obvious that he does it on purpose from his expression.

                ‘You’re the worst actor.’ Chanyeol rolls his eyes and sighs. He clutches around Sehun’s arms planning to ignore the demon lord. However, Kris grabs Chanyeol’s free hand to stop him.

                “Yah!” Chanyeol tries to shake him off but the taller is again tightly holding him.

                Kris raises one of his eyebrows to the pair and asks.  “Shouldn’t we go inside together?”

                “Why?” Sehun irately asked this time.

                “We are in the same class after all.” He sarcastically said.

                “I’m not going to be there with you, unclothed.” Chanyeol said.

                Kris simply and evilly chuckles at him. “There’s nothing to be worried about. We are all guys.” ‘I can’t allow this boy to solely have the glory to see you .’

                “Hohoho! Really? Said a person who maliciously touched me some days ago?” The heaven and hell delegates mockingly laugh at each other after that. Their laughter cuts off as Chanyeol’s phone rings all of a sudden. The boy picks it up and answers. As his done talking to someone over the phone, he puts his it back and regretfully says. “Sehun, I forgot something in the training room.”

                “What? Are you going there?” Chanyeol nods at the youngest’s question. “I’ll go with you.”

                “No, I’ll try going back here soon. Wait for me, okay?” Sehun hesitantly obeys him, making Chanyeol rushes in returning to SM.

                Kris and the angel are left there all by themselves and both quickly exchange glares.

               “Kris, are you done bathing? You seem you haven’t touched the water yet from the way you look.” The two turn their heads to the speaker who owns a light and soft voice behind them.

                Sehun’s eyes widen as he saw the one he haven’t seen for a very long time. The latter has the same expression with him, mouth slightly open. And, Kris seems not to notice how the two gaze at each other.

                “Oh geez, Luhan! I’ve been waiting for you like forever. Where have you been and what took you so long?” The Demon Prince asked his servant but Luhan does not pay his attention, who keeps staring to the youngest boy. He only becomes aware of their eye contacts when he observes them both.

                Sehun becomes fidgety as he moves his feet but keeps his sight looking the fallen angel. “Chanyeol-Hyung is taking a while, I-I better check him out.” Then he swiftly walks away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter