Twelve

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Kris is burning in anger and literally, he burns all the tiny demons surrounding Chanyeol as he snappishly transformed to his dragon form. The little creatures cry in pain; the fire quickly eats and turns them to ashes. Kris flaps his wings to wipe their remains away from his mate. He sees Chanyeol lying on the ground unconscious, returning to his male human form. The wounds he got when he was a maiden are still marked on his body. The Demon Lord also goes back to human and carries the younger onto his arms.

                As he turns around, his servants are smiling dirtily at him; they have different forms, a child, a woman, a well-build man and a thin guy. All of them have the same all-black eyes and dark-gray skin, with diverse shapes of jet black horns but having similar kind of demon tails. Kris ignores and walks away from them.

                The Hell’s delegate stops moving for a while, facing them with his back. “You should have not interfered us.”

                “I’m sorry my lord if you need privacy with her. But she is lovelier than before, isn’t she?” Kris looks at them once more so he can give them a glare before leaving them. The four deadly sins laugh loudly as their master and the maiden are gone.

 

                Slowly, Chanyeol awakens by different voices of people around him. He keeps his eyes close as he silently listens to their conversation.

                “Look everyone! Her wounds are gone like we haven’t hurt her at all.” That’s a voice of a guy; just hearing him makes Chanyeol feel lazy. The boy then hears giggles from the speaker’s fellows.

                “Oh yeah!” Now, a kid’s voice comes out. “How is that possible?”

                “Of course she is a celestial being, duh?” A deep voice sarcastically said.

                From these voices, he learns they are culprits of the attack he received before. Little by little and cautiously, he opens his sight to know their faces. He is terrified seeing beautiful but evil-looking people grinning at him as if he is an interesting item.

                “Who are you?” Chanyeol asked them. They all exchange look and laugh disturbingly. ‘I think I made a wrong decision.’

                “We are your boyfriend’s servant, my lady.” The male voice he’s hearing is coming from this thin guy. Chanyeol sees him like he does not know the meaning of food or whatsoever.

                “I don’t have a boyfriend and I’m not a lady!” Chanyeol cried.

                The only woman giggles and cups his chin. She wears dark make up but it can never change the fact she looks like a famous Korean actress.

                “Well, if we haven’t seen your maiden form we wouldn’t acknowledge you like that.” She stares at him up and down lustfully and Chanyeol shudders from the way she scans him. That is the only time the boy realizes his hand is tied up by a chain while standing in front of them. He is there inside someone’s bedroom, standing beside the bed and does not know if one of them owns it.

                ‘How did I manage to sleep like that?’ He asked himself.

                He is interrupted from his thought when the girl softly laughs. “I did not know your male form is hot.” Chanyeol is tensing not only with her but with his other fellows who do not stop looking at him maliciously.

                “Just who are you people?” He stutteringly asked. They titter and it seems everything he does, even a little, is amusing for them.

                “I’m Belphegor, but you can call me Bell.” The thin guy introduced with matching smirk on his lips.

                “Hey! Who told you to introduce yourself first? I’m Leviathan but these idiots call me Levi.” The well-build man said. He stares at Chanyeol and evilly slants his lips as well. “If I can only kill you in my hands, I guess that’s the biggest achievement of my existence.”

                “Stop scaring him.” A little boy must be in age of 10 said. “Hi, I’m Beelzebub the youngest among these jerks. You must be a nice candy to eat.” Although his voice is adorable for Chanyeol, he does not make a difference from terrifying the heck out of the teenager.

                “She’s not a food, Beel. Sorry if they are terrorizing your world, my lady. I’m Asmodeus, I don’t like my name but what can I do? Everyone calls me Noona, y noona.” She seductively said in which Chanyeol still finds it creepy.

                While they are enjoying meeting the boy, somebody comes inside; this person puts a black cloth to be used as a blindfold to their guest. Chanyeol startles whent he suddenly cannot see anything. He turns his left and right, wanting to take the thing out of his eyes, if his hands are just free.

                “How shameful you are to openly introduce yourselves to him? Leave this room now!” With disappointed faces, the demons go out of the room, gesturing like stabbing the fallen angel’s back before doing so. Chanyeol can feel he is not left alone and the person with him stays standing beside him.

                “You are Lulu, right? Where’s your master?” Luhan who usually wears white cannot help one of his eyes to blink. He guesses it’s too obvious because he’s with Kris most of the time. 

                “Oh my, Park Chanyeol misses me?” In an instance, the door opens again for Kris’ entrance.

                A wide evil grin is plastered on his lips signaling Luhan to leave the room as well. The fallen angel rolls his eyes as he goes away and Kris uses this opportunity to have the privacy with his mate that he has been wishing to happen. He cups Chanyeol’s chin but quickly removes when the younger cringes.

                “Do you know what am I holding?”

                From the whipping sound, it is no doubt a whip, in which correct. No time is waste and Chanyeol’s pants are pulled off from him. Chanyeol is getting nervous of what is going to happened next to him, yet he silently waits for Kris’ upcoming move.

                Kris goes behind him, coming closer to his ear and from it; Chanyeol can feel the warm breath of the latter. “You lose our game, Sweetie. 12 vs 4.” The younger turns his head in surprise to what the Demon Prince said to his direction.

 

                “How could you?” Chanyeol’s voice cracked, making Kris chuckles.

                “Why? You fall on the floor.” The taller said sarcastically.

                “But, your servants sabotage me!”

                “Still, that’s my win and would you shut up?” Without Chanyeol’s expectation, he is lashed by the whip Kris is holding in his thigh. Chanyeol yelps from the hit while Kris realizes how fun seeing the boy’s flushed face. “I plan giving you punishment for your defeat.”

                “You’re so mean!” Chanyeol cried. Kris only laughs lowly at him.

                Kris hits him again and it’s a lot. For moments he is doing it, he discovers Chanyeol heals automatically.

                “Please stop!” The older returns to his cognizance from Chanyeol’s beg.

                He smirks hitting the boy once more and Chanyeol groans in pain. “You’re healing anyway.”

               “It stings!” Kris sighs deeply, letting go of the whip. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter