Six

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                ‘I-It’s.. KRIS?’ Chanyeol is surprise to know this forever-smirking-guy is his destined pair. He now understands why he had this intense feeling whenever he encounters the latter.

                He moves backward before landing slowly on the concrete floor. He does not notice how Kris becomes so close to his spot that startles him a bit. Kris with his usual face looks at him from his head to toe, making him irritated.

                “How’d you know that I’m here?” Chanyeol asked and got surprise all of a sudden when he started talking. His voice is echoing, so light that it sounds like a woman.

                “I could sense an overflowing power up here.” Kris chuckled evilly. “I’m happy to learn it was from my woman who is so curvy with that big and round .” He comes closer and about to touch the front he mentioned. “Hot!”

                Chanyeol flushes with the words he said and at the same time disgusted. He stares down to himself, realizing that what Kris’ said is the truth. His body became feminine. No wonder that his voice changed. He moves away whilst his feeling nervous around the latter.

                Kris laughs on his occurring behavior. He brushes his hair upward which amazingly turns to ash-spiky-blond with a pair of black bull-like horns and his training clothes does not become an armor like Chanyeol’s. It turns to a black leather coat opened that reveals his bare-toned-chest, pants with same fabric and color, paired with black army boots. There is a forming black flame behind him that grows bigger until it alters to a dragon like pair of black wings. From the black flame as well, a demon tail molds behind him.

                Chanyeol’s mouth hangs open while watching his pair to transform. Kris looks so cool with his demon form. 

                The older smirks showing his newly grown fangs at Chanyeol’s reaction and he rewards him with soothing words yet violent.

 

                “Too bad, my lady.” He pouted. “I was instructed to kill you so my clan could win this game.”

                In a swift second, one of Kris’ devil claws attacks the celestial delegate. Chanyeol twists on the air which he quickly recovers himself as he landed on the floor. It does not hide the tremor on ground since he now changed into a heavy and powerful being.

 

                “This seems to be going into a devastating fight for this first encounter. We should do something about this, Gabriel; if we don’t want to draw the mortals’ attention.” One of the guardians suggested and till now they are not being noticed by the supernatural couple.

                “I’ll handle this, Michael.” He gestures his hand while looking at the ground. A black sphere molds below there and he makes this float, going to Kris and Chanyeol. It becomes bigger and bigger as it goes near them until the unaware pair infiltrates inside it.

 

                The two exchange glares all this time and look like they are going to kill one another. Chanyeol was attacked by this person fated to be his mate. With that, he feels killing Kris himself. He flaps his angelic wings strongly for preparing himself in flight again on the air. This time, he is unsuccessful to float and stumble instead on the floor. His counterpart laughs at his failure which makes him felt insulted.

                “What’s that, Woman? You seemed not to know how to use your big-flashy-wings.” Kris looks at him with his now-crimson-colored-eyes that full of criticism against Chanyeol. The heavenly being gritted his teeth as an answer to the demon lord.

                ‘What’s wrong with me?’ He asked himself. ‘I was floating in the sky just a while ago. Why can’t I do it anymore?’

                While he is rumbling with his thoughts, Kris uses this as an opportunity for another attack. His claw strikes Chanyeol once again, successful that he crushes the ground painfully. Whilst he is still not recovering, Kris will assault him again if not a pair of shining swords block his way. He steps back and growls as he fails.

                The weapons are owned by the 2 archangels named Michael and Gabriel, two of the 7 high ranking angels. They are also tall figures with beautiful Caucasian faces wearing masculine type of silver armors and have a pair of pure white wings. Both are brunettes with 2 distinct shades of blue for the color of their eyes.

                “You’re too alert for the coming of age of our delegate, Young Demon Lord.” Gabriel smirks at their opponent that angered Kris because someone is using his usual expression.

                “Of course, I want to defeat her as soon as possible.” He proudly said while looking at the angels. In just a swift of his right hand, a black katana sword appears on it. He tries to attack the two with it; amazingly, they can answer it since they are skilled swordsmen.

                “Do you think we’ll let you hurt our delegate?” Michael said with smirk pairs with Gabriel. He gives a strong blow to stop Kris from attacking them which causes him to step back, flapping his wings to fly. Michael is not done yet and assaults him with another strike. Kris’ hisses when his flight became unsteady because of it.

                “It looks like you’re still adjusting too.” Gabriel raises his eyebrow and chuckles.

                “You angels should have not interfered with our fight!” Kris growled for the second time as he landed on the ground. “Move away and let me face her!”

                The angels exchange look to each other and their expression shows that they think what he said is laughable.

                “You can have your dream fight some other time.” Michael’s gaze shifted to him.

                “But, not now.” Gabriel added, eyes looking on his direction as well.

                They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter