Nineteen

Heaven and Hell (120404)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Every day, the presence of someone observing Chanyeol just keeps stronger and stronger.

                One thing is for sure; the new character is not an enemy as confirmed by Minseok, but a relative. The teenager asks the older a million of times of who this person is but Minseok simply shrugs his head and smiles sheepishly as response. This does not help Chanyeol’s blooming annoyance at all. Every time he senses the sharp waive of aura from that being, he feels so conscious, as if someone is filming him and he is inside a reality show.

                Due to this disturbance, Chanyeol almost disregards the fact that he has a separate room from Sehun. Because, he co-occupies the younger’s place every night. Although he tries to escape the creepy feeling of being watch by grasping under Sehun’s warmth, it is always a sleepless night.

 

                “Oh dear, Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo supports him walk when he came downstairs to the kitchen and to have his breakfast for the morning.

                Chanyeol grins like there is nothing wrong with him but his eyes tell a different story due to the black circles forming on it like he is one of the pandas. His skin is pale and hair can be compare to a bird’s nest. Kyungsoo puts both of his hands to each side of his face and inspects him closely. Chanyeol looks hopeless.

                “Hyung, look how this special person mess our poor boy. Are you going to let him gets worse?” Minseok who is sitting on the table beside the now zombie-like Chanyeol gulps from staring their Delegate’s condition.

                The angel wants to devour the pile of sandwiches in front of him but with the younger’s appearance; he cannot escape the guilt that bothers him. He instead hands a food to the unhealthy Chanyeol, sighing.

                “Where’s your phone?” With Minseok’s mouthful of sandwich, his words came out muffled.

                The boy stares at him questioningly before taking his phone out from his pocket and giving it to him. The eldest clips the sandwich on his mouth, typing something on Chanyeol’s phone then returns it to the owner. Minseok just added a new person in the younger's contacts.

                “Kim Junmyeon?” The younger said as he read the name on his phone. “Who is he?”

                “Your brother.” The latter straightly said.

                Chanyeol becomes silent and thinks for Minseok’s answer for a while. There is only one child his human family has which is him; he has only one brother who is…

                “It’s Jesus-Hyung?” The eldest nods still busy eating his food. Chanyeol’s jaw drops and his doe eyes widen, a relative really visits him.

                “Why is he here and bothering our Chanyeol? And, why he is not showing himself?” Kyungsoo seems to lose his breathe asking those questions. Minseok is done with his first sandwich so he is about to reply to him with blinking eyes.

                “He is the only one to answer that once you talk to him, Chanyeol.” And, Kyungsoo is not answered after all. The younger angel’s hair frizzes like an angry cat with his frustration due to it.

                Chanyeol breaths deeply, facing the sandwich his holding with both hands and have a bite. His brows furrow while eating, cheeks suddenly has a pink blush. He senses the other two boys are still looking at him so he talks.

                “So, the person who’s watching me all this time is my brother.” Minseok nods. “I can feel him whenever I wake up, I eat, I go to school and to SM, and when I sleep, and when I take a bath and when I change clo—”

                “Wait, what?” The angels need to stop him before they hear something inappropriate. Now, they finally know why Chanyeol had those black circles on his eyes and undead kind of face. Kyungsoo massages his own head, shaking it the same time his sibling stands from his seat, tapping his palm on the table.

                “Jesus really has that bizarre behavior sometimes!” Minseok cannot hide his pissed off reaction, tone rose as he speak. “Chanyeol, I’m gonna talk to him first, okay?” And, the boy nods.

                The eldest grabs a handful of sandwiches before walking out of the kitchen angrily. The two boys who are left simply exchange stare to each other.

 

One day later….

                Chanyeol’s brother removes the boundaries between them at last. He texts the younger and from the way he puts his words on his message feels like his an ordinary person to Chanyeol. This has been a dream the teenager been wishing for. Who won’t have this euphoric sensation if you find out that your brother is one of the iconic names in the world?

 

Hi.

Hyung! \(^_^)/

Minseok told me that I’ve been so creepy to you. I’m sorry about that. (#/。\#) I just don’t know how to approach you.

ㅋㅋㅋ that’s ok, Hyung. No big deal.

Great (●´∀`●)

When are we going to meet btw?

You want to see me?

Of course!

?

I’ll show myself to you when you look healthier than right now.

(O_O)

I’m sorry for putting you in that condition. Sleep well. Night.

 

                Chanyeol’s phone drops in shock then scans his surroundings. He is not sensing his brother at all but his last message creeps the hell out of him.

                ‘He is not going to stop, is he?’

 

                The texting between Chanyeol and his brother goes on and little by little the awkwardness between their messages before is beginning to disappear as time moves on. The entire while, Chanyeol is always holding his phone, waiting for his brother’s next message to him. It completes his day.

                Chanyeol learns his older brother came to Earth the same way he and Sehun are born. Jesus is not there to influence the people again but to simply live like a normal human being. He also has the aim of meeting his younger brother at least one time of his existence as a mortal. Other than that, they talk a lot of things like Jesus’ likes and dislike with his human lifetime. After knowing him since Chanyeol was born as a holy image, the teenager cannot be more interested to know those facts about his brother.

 

                Kris notices Chanyeol’s fond of using his phone all the time. It annoys him. Why Chanyeol has that smile whenever he does some clicking on the screen repeatedly? Recently, they are group in one along with Sehun for a performance project. Everyone in the Rap Class complains about this team-up because of the trio’s monstrous rapping skill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter