Dreamland Confession

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I sat down at our usual spot in the park and looked around for her: Tiffany was late again. we were supposed to meet at 4 o’clock but it’s already 4:30. I was started to get angry and annoyed.

“Jessi!!!” I looked up to see Tiffany running towards me. I stood up as she got to me. “I’m sorry that I’m late. I was looking for my phone.”

“Well, you should have at least called me you know. You are 30 minutes late, and this is not your first time.”

“I didn’t mean to Jessi, I promise, I won’t be ever late to meet you again. Ok?” She asked while pouting cutely. I sighed loudly and nodded, how can stay mad when Tiffany is looking this cute?

“Yay! Can we go eat something? I’m hungry.” she clapped her hands like a little kid and took my hand.

“Wait, before that, I have something to tell you.” I tugged at her hand to turn her back to me. “Let’s sit for a while.”

I sat down on the grass and patted the place next to me. Tiffany also sat down and looked at me expectantly.

“Well what is it?”

“I.. um.. I think.. urgghh” I shook my head and gathered up my courage. I turned towards Tiffany and looked into her eyes. “Tiffany, I’m in love with you.”

It took a few seconds for what I said to sink into Tiffany’s find. Her eyes widened into full moons and she stood up abruptly.

“No nonononono, you can’t. Don’t, don’t love me Jessi, YOU CAN’T LOVE ME!” she screamed as she started backing away from me.

I stood up and walked towards her. “Why not Tiff? Why can’t I love you?”

“Because they are going to come. They are going to take you away, or take me away. They’re going to kill us. No, I have to go Jessi, I’m sorry. I have to part with you. I’m really sorry.” Tiffany said with tears streaking down her cheeks.

“But I love you too Jessica Jung, I love you.”

And then she disappeared into the fog.

“NOOOO!!!! TIFFANY DON’T LEAVE ME. COME BACK!” I screamed and ran after her. Tears blinded me and I fell down unable to get back up. “I love you, I need you..”

“Jessica? Jessi? Are you ok?” a voice much like Tiffany’s spoke up from somewhere.

“Tiffany? Tiff..” Someone was shaking me hard. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany leaning over me with a worried look on her face. “TIFFANY! You’re still here. You didn’t leave me..”

I hugged her tight and this time real tears started crawling down my face.

“What do you mean I’m still here. Of course I’m still here Jessi, I never even went anywhere, and I’m never going anywhere away from you.” Tiffany said as she patted my back.

Surprised, I pulled back and slapped my own cheek. It hurts so I am not dreaming, she didn’t leave me, she said she never will. Her words made me assured that it was just a nightmare. Smiling I hugged her again tightly and whispered in her ear,

“I love you Tiffany…”

Tiffany’s POV

I put the last on my painting and smiled. I’ve finally finished my work and I can now rest! I packed my stuff away while taking care to not hit Jessica who was sleeping on my lap. I leaned back onto the tree trunk and put my hand on the sleeping girl’s head. While her hair gently, I tried to sort out my thoughts and feelings.

Whenever Jessica is around me, I feel different. She has this effect on me. She makes me want to see the world again and even a small thought of her makes my heart feel like I have just run a marathon. There are butterflies in my stomach whenever she is near me. I can’t stop thinking about her and I want to be near her all the time. What have you done to me Jessi? What is it that I’m feeling? Is this feeling the ‘love’ that all these people are obsessed with? Do I love you?

“Tiffany..” upon hearing Jessica calling my name, I broke out of my thoughts.

“Jessi? Are you awake?” I asked, not knowing the answer as I can’t see her.

 

“I’m in love with you.” Jessica kept on mumbling, still asleep. I froze upon hearing the confession, my heart skipped a beat. The thoughts in my mind started arguing with each other.

She loves me.

Do I love her?

I do..

no I don’t, what are you thinking? she’s a girl just like you..

so what if you’re the same as her?

it’s wrong!

why is it wrong?

cuz she’s a girl and I’m a girl too??…

so?

I love Jessica…

Oh, I don’t know anymore.. but I do know that she is more than a friend for me.

“But I love you too Jessica Jung, I love you. It might be just as a really good friend or it might be something more.” I told her, even though she was still asleep. Jessica twitched in her sleep and turned around.

“NOOOO!!!! TIFFANY DON’T LEAVE ME. COME BACK! I love you, I need you..” she said while holding my hand tightly. I felt a tear drop onto my thigh, Jessica was crying in her sleep. She’s crying because I left her… in her dreams..

I shook her and called her name to wake her up. I want to pull her out of her dream-turned-nightmare, to let her know that I’m still here. Jessica woke up and hugged me tightly and started crying again.

“TIFFANY! You’re still here. You didn’t leave me..”

“What do you mean I’m still here. Of course I’m still here Jessi, I never even went anywhere, and I’m never going anywhere away from you. It was just a nightmare. Forget about it.” I told her as I patted her back.

“I hate nightmares!” she whimpered like a little lost puppy.

“I’ll make them go away.” I patted her head like a little baby to comfort her.

“I love you Tiffany…” she whispered in my ear.

I think…  I’m in love with you too Jessica. I thought while hugging her back tightly.

 

 

hello readers.. im finally back again. i had like soo much school work. n i was lazy to update hehe. anyway hope this chapter made up for it. i hav finals this coming week so i wont b able to update again. but i'll come back by umm next monday?? asap ok? plzz comment! i loveeee getting comments. they're inspirations and encouragements! and I LOVE MY READERS VERY BERY MUCH!!!